PDA

View Full Version : New Site on the Web

melman
11-05-2003, 08:27 PM
Looks great and offers FREE contests with cash prizes. They have one for Thursday night at Sam Houston. Must register but that is FREE also. It's at www.trackchampion.com not a link just type it in. Even free contests for us jug head players. LOL Message board also but not much posted as I think they are a brand new site.

BIG HIT
11-09-2003, 01:20 AM
Hi melman good site.Entered contest 11\8 at sax finished thrid don't know what happen's now.?Do you know how it work's

trying2win
11-09-2003, 03:15 AM
Big Hit,

Congratulations on finishing 3rd in the contest. Way to go!

Trying2win

PaceAdvantage
11-09-2003, 03:39 AM
Is it a cash prize, or is it a wagering account with pinnacle? And if it's a wagering account with pinnacle, do you have to wager a certain amount before you can make a withdrawel?

BIG HIT
11-09-2003, 03:55 AM
Don't know for sure it is a free contest with cash prize money PA.
I'am waiting for a reply i sent them.Will let you know when i here from them how it all work's

BIG HIT
11-09-2003, 05:04 AM
PA you have to open a pinnacle account.Which i did have no balance lol.As got noteification that i won prize money and would have two open a account and they would deposit the money in account which i'am waiting for.Then they will let you deposit it on a credit card for a 3% fee.That all i know write now will let you know how i make out.

BIG HIT
11-09-2003, 06:11 AM
PA the catch before i can with draw my money i have two double my balance.I can bet a lot of sport's lol.Think i will still play if win anything agian it will just ad to it.As dozen't cost anything so i can only add to my balance till it double's then try with draw.The one question they failed to answer was if closed the account was weather i get the the money or they do which mean's they get my balance right now right

melman
11-09-2003, 06:16 AM
First way to go BIG HIT you beat out a lot of entries. Good Job and remember this was at NO COST. Believe you get a note concerning how to collect your winnings. There are ways to fund an account without any fees also. Even if you have to wager an amount with pinnale it is still a good deal. Also remember you are now into the Jack Frost Invite Tourney with even better prizes at NO COST. Let us know how it goes and what you think of the process as I am NOT hooked up with the site but it sure does seem to be a fun deal with the "live leaderboard" plus 3 free contests every week. Congrats again BIG HIT.

PaceAdvantage
11-09-2003, 07:35 PM
My point was, you said "CASH PRIZES". Not quite true...not free and clear cash anyway....

melman
11-09-2003, 07:41 PM
I stand corrected PA. Still like the concept. Would you enter one of the contests with the current set-up?

trackchampion
11-12-2003, 10:40 PM
Hey guys and PA,

To answer some of your questions regarding the contests:

1. There is only a 2x rollover requirement on these accounts. The best you will find anywhere. Many contests are as much as an 8x rollover or match play accounts.

2. Pinnacle has a 7% rebate on all wagers. You get that even as a contest winner with a prize account.

3. We hold free contests three times per week at least.

4. We are new so any suggestions, comments or questions are welcome.

Thanks. And congrats on your contest performance, Big Hit..

- trackchampion.com

melman
11-12-2003, 11:32 PM
Thanks for posting that Track Champion, you do clearly state that prizes are Pinnacle account deposits. Any problem with the prize is by MY mistake in posting about your site in the first place. I like the three times per week contests with no entry fee. Hard to lose any money that way. I can also see why some would not want to open and use a Pinnacle account. That for sure is for each person to decide. I use an account that gives me rebates and I like the concept that someone is doing something for the regular player. However not all people are "regular" players and may not like to open an account. My mistake for using the term "cash" prizes. Think I will retire from the internet not smart enough to use software or to state things in regular English. Retire from posting on the internet not from betting of course. LOL Off to tomorrow's races at Mohawk.

Trijack
11-13-2003, 11:56 PM
I was a winner in one of their contest . They deposited 100.00 to my account.

I have made a few bets and wednesday I made a bet and won but when I checked my account no increase. They have a odd looking betting board to me. Looking it over, in the right lower corner where it stated my bet and amoung it said"error in sending". I had not noticed that before. So I guess it was my fault. One would think that there would be a bigger error window. They might could improve on that. Funny I did not have any problems on my losing bets.