PDA

View Full Version : It Ain't Never Too Late

bigmack
06-13-2011, 10:04 PM
To learn to play an instrument. Few things will bring you more joy than the ability to play an instrument.

Guitar is tough for some. If you want to learn using open tuning hit me up. Two fingers, two strings and you'll be playing any song you want in no time.

57OgTHiNtFI

dartman51
06-13-2011, 10:21 PM
Nothing like music to sooth the soul. I got my first guitar when I was 15. I'm 62 now, and I make it a point to play a little every day. Thanks for the post, the guy is pretty good. :ThmbUp:

bigmack
06-13-2011, 10:33 PM
Nothing like music to sooth the soul. I got my first guitar when I was 15. I'm 62 now, and I make it a point to play a little every day. Thanks for the post, the guy is pretty good. :ThmbUp:
Bravo! Have you toyed with open tuning?

bRSZt0VZoAw

PhantomOnTour
06-14-2011, 01:03 AM
Whoa...this is weird.
I've been a music lover my entire life (an ex-DJ i am) and was FINALLY convinced by a good friend to learn a musical instrument about 2yrs ago.
My choice was the guitar.
Had a piano in my house as a child a avoided it like the plague. Wish i had that to do over again.

Playing an instrument is like playing the horses (for me at least)....i'm not very good but it's still loads of fun. :lol: