PDA

View Full Version : Beat it, Pawlenty

bigmack
06-13-2011, 02:29 AM
Get a load of this nerd. He knew the q was coming and that's the line he delivers? The race card :p

Get this clown outta town.

wrssD_gCmFk

Sugar Ron
06-13-2011, 11:17 AM
This poor party is such a mess.

BO must be getting some good belly laughs from these clowns.

Are you backing the mormon dude, Big Mac?

lamboguy
06-13-2011, 11:41 AM
they have the worst candidates that tehy could possibly find. i just watched a guy on blooomberg that was the former governor from utah, he claims he knows world affairs, he says that taxes are to high and that high taxes stunt growth. he claims he is an expert on the private sector. and he says the reason why he should be elected is because he did a great job in UTAH. they all sound the same, real boring and probably clueless. i have no idea why any of these want to be president, they are all multimillionairs to start out with. romney has lent his own campaign
$50 million, newt gingritch can't keep his staff together. rick santorum is doing nothing right now so he is running for president. does anyone really want these guys running our country?

ArlJim78
06-13-2011, 11:51 AM
even sadder is the fact that there isn't a single man or woman on the Republican side that doesn't tower over Barack Obama in every important category. any of them would be far more qualified to run the country than the current cipher at the helm.

NJ Stinks
06-13-2011, 08:12 PM
even sadder is the fact that there isn't a single man or woman on the Republican side that doesn't tower over Barack Obama in every important category. any of them would be far more qualified to run the country than the current cipher at the helm.

Do I have to say this post is absurd?

OK. Your opinion is absurd.

bigmack
06-13-2011, 08:17 PM

One thing you can take to the bank. ANY Rep will annihilate BO.

Nov '12 will be one of the biggest landslides outside Reagan/Mondale of all time.

PaceAdvantage
06-13-2011, 08:23 PM
This poor party is such a mess.

BO must be getting some good belly laughs from these clowns.You must be living in another world if you think BO can afford to laugh at anyone, given the pathetic resume he will be bringing into election 2012.

PaceAdvantage
06-13-2011, 08:25 PM

OK. Your opinion is absurd.Actually, the scary part is, ArlJim's post was right on target.

Good luck riding that OBL takedown into 2012...that's about all BO has to hang his hat on...

Will it be enough given unstoppable unemployment, unstoppable debt, along with everything else currently going the wrong way in the USA?

Something tells me no.

Those approval ratings certainly make BO look unbeatable, don't they? :rolleyes:

lamboguy
06-13-2011, 08:28 PM
maybe the american public likes re-electing presidents with poor records. the bush record wasn't so stellar either and he squeaked out a re-election against a blank candidate.

maybe this guy is right, the candidates so far that are running against him don't exactly look like superstars either.

PaceAdvantage
06-13-2011, 08:35 PM
The economy wasn't in the toilet in 2004 either...major difference #1...

And there had been no other attacks on the US homeland by Al Qaeda, as ALL of the media had predicted there would be in the days and weeks following 9/11...major difference #2....

NJ Stinks
06-13-2011, 10:17 PM
One thing you can take to the bank. ANY Rep will annihilate BO.

Nov '12 will be one of the biggest landslides outside Reagan/Mondale of all time.

Aren't you the same guy who predicted Obama would lose in 2008? :p :)

PaceAdvantage
06-13-2011, 10:21 PM
Aren't you the same guy who predicted Obama would lose in 2008? :p :)That was when it was pure speculation that he wasn't qualified for the job.

Now that it's been proven....

bigmack
06-13-2011, 10:25 PM
Aren't you the same guy who predicted Obama would lose in 2008? :p :)
Not that I recall. I saw dopes piling up in numbers (like yourself) at the ready to punch "yes" for this impostor.

I'm flattered you follow my posts so carefully but you're recollection is off.

Down goes BO in '12. Will be a well deserved romp.

Actually, I should thank this poser from Illinois. This should solidify a non-Dem WH for at least 8 years. Senate should roll red in '12 and The House is a lock.

Good thing you're retired. Tough to be youthful in this climate.

Rookies
06-13-2011, 11:08 PM
Not that I recall. I saw dopes piling up in numbers (like yourself) at the ready to punch "yes" for this impostor.

I'm flattered you follow my posts so carefully but you're recollection is off.

Down goes BO in '12. Will be a well deserved romp.

Actually, I should thank this poser from Illinois. This should solidify a non-Dem WH for at least 8 years. Senate should roll red in '12 and The House is a lock.

Not that I recall?

Let me refresh your blinded memory...

8-15-2008:

"These cocksure responses I find entertaining. Many folk said the same nonsense about Hillary.

A majority want change from Bush but they ain't stupid enough to push this little leaguer into the big show.

You mean he don't know how to play hard ball? :lol:

Dem's sending up another doomed hopeful."

WRONG again, as per your norm. But, you weren't alone...:lol:

bigmack
06-13-2011, 11:18 PM
Not that I recall?

Let me refresh your blinded memory...

8-15-2008:

"These cocksure responses I find entertaining. Many folk said the same nonsense about Hillary.

A majority want change from Bush but they ain't stupid enough to push this little leaguer into the big show.

You mean he don't know how to play hard ball? :lol:

Dem's sending up another doomed hopeful."

WRONG again, as per your norm. But, you weren't alone...:lol:
Wow, look at you go. Impressive.

August is how many months from Nov?

Just for shits & chuckles could ya link to the thread?

Thanks for your continued support. :D

Rookies
06-13-2011, 11:38 PM
I'm sure even you can find it... since it was YOUR thread...;)

GL...:D

ElKabong
06-13-2011, 11:58 PM
Mack, a request please....Could you please find a few links on this forum where Americans jumped into discussions on Canadian national election candidates? I'd like to know if any such individuals exist here.

Thanking youse in advance.

bigmack
06-14-2011, 12:09 AM
Mack, a request please....Could you please find a few links on this forum where Americans jumped into discussions on Canadian national election candidates? I'd like to know if any such individuals exist here.

Thanking youse in advance.
Last time I paid attention north of the 49th parallel, John Stossel was talking about Canada slashing care & entitlements and actually doing some good. Go figure. "Any thing goes" Canada figuring out how to balance a budget.

Looks like Conservatives saved their ass from spending policies run amok.

Could it be we need to learn from the nerds of the north?

More than likely.

ElKabong
06-14-2011, 12:37 AM
Last time I paid attention north of the 49th parallel, John Stossel was talking about Canada slashing care & entitlements and actually doing some good. Go figure. "Any thing goes" Canada figuring out how to balance a budget.

Looks like Conservatives saved their ass from spending policies run amok.

Could it be we need to learn from the nerds of the north?

More than likely.

Mack, I'm so disappointed in you. You couldn't come up with any discussions of Americans here that are obsessed in Canadian candidates for national office.

I personally find this odd. Afterall it's normal for someone to be showing a lot of interest in a candidate that doesn't write laws for his or her own country, correct?

Just the other day, I saw a guy walking down our block. He came across someone grilling steaks and burgers in his backyard. Said walker leaned over the fence and, in front of the homeowners family, said "hey, you're over cooking them there burgers and steaks, eh? I don't like my burgers over cooked. What's wrong with you?"

To make things worse, the pest wouldn't stop talking. Kept on and on about how steaks oughtta be grilled.

I'm guessing the guy doing the grilling didn't give a shit how someone else grills his burgers / steaks he's cooking for HIS family. Yet, there was some hoser, not going to sit at his dinner table, commenting on how to cook a burger.

Nothing to see here. No analogy to be had.....just wanted to share :)

bigmack
06-14-2011, 02:49 AM
Oh man! :lol: $44 bucks.

From tonight.

http://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u70/macktime/underwhelm.png

PaceAdvantage
06-14-2011, 02:59 AM
Empty seats? No overflowing crowds? Uh oh...

bigmack
06-14-2011, 03:03 AM
"We're just part way up the mountain." :lol: :lol:

Boris
06-14-2011, 09:52 AM
"We're just part way up the mountain." :lol: :lol:

What else can he say? Not the truth. He's been buying supplies on a credit card for a couple years getting ready to climb? He is walking around the mountain looking for the best trail? No one wants to hear that. His single presidential attribute is delivering a speech. He is very good at reading a speech. End of resume. That's all it took to get elected. I believe his involvement in the policies of the last 2+ years from Obamacare to the hit on Osama were "that sounds good if you think it will work". Tah and Dah.

But the dude can read. Sucks when he ad-libs, which I think is where the above quote came from. Kinda had some of that Obamastutter in it. My guess is "part way" will never be defined. Since that will be his campaign theme in '12, Repubs should start hammering that line from go. I can hear him reading it now.

"We have worked too hard to stop now. We have more to do. Will you give us 4 more years to finish the job?" As if he has done anything, cept read.

Robert Goren
06-14-2011, 10:08 AM
Pawlenty is a classic case of what happen to a lot of governors of smaller states. They become extremely popular in their home states because the guy they replaced was such a disaster. It goes to their heads and think they are something special on the national stage. He replaced Jesse Ventura. Who wouldn't look good following him. This guy is going no where fast.

toetoe
06-14-2011, 02:32 PM

I guess A-J means you just have to prove that being 50% the right color and expert at tacking ''Free Mumia' posters upon telephone poles are qualifications for Chiefdom. Oh, and down-the-chin speechifying --- he is the greatest speechifier of modern times, you know. :lol:

Let's ask him. ArlJim, explain yor post, please.

Pell Mell
06-14-2011, 02:33 PM
Bolton is my man!

bigmack
06-14-2011, 03:24 PM
Bolton is my man!
Disqualified as a result of objectionable facial hair.