PDA

View Full Version : Proud To Be A Racetracker

cosmo96
06-12-2011, 08:41 PM
I bet on Dancing on Ice to win. At 24 to 1 my pay off was huge. I love the money, but there is more to it than that. I did my handicapping the night before. I looked at all the angles, and used all the skill that I have acquired as a horseplayer. Dancing on Ice in my opinion was a huge overlay. He had the right amount of rest. I figured that the horses that were in the Derby and Preakness would be tired. Dancing on Ice was forging up. I thought that this would be his top. In addition he had two monster workouts, and an above average pedigree. Although not the best but I thought Valencia was the best jock for his friendly confines of Belmont Park. My wager was will calculated and thought out. I was sure Dancing on Ice was going to win. I watched the race at River Downs, and all of the players around me thought I was nuts for betting a lot of money on a 24 to 1 longshot. I love the money, but really thought I earned it. There is always luck, but my skill and handicapping ability prevailed. I am on a pink cloud. I know that you can win at this game, if you work at it, and are flexable. There are always new angles. This is not the first time I've won big at a big race. I picked Tackleberry at the Sunshine Million, and made a bundle. I love horesracing, handicapping, and live racing.

bigmack
06-12-2011, 09:07 PM
I long to be on a pink cloud. Is it fluffy?

andymays
06-12-2011, 09:09 PM
Good for you Cosmo. :ThmbUp:

I thought the horse should have been 30-1 or higher.

dansan
06-12-2011, 09:10 PM
did you say you were dancing on ice after you won or you bet on ruler on ice then you were dancing :eek:

cosmo96
06-12-2011, 09:23 PM
[QUOTE=cosmo96]I bet on Ruler on Ice to win. At 24 to 1 my pay off was huge. I love the money, but there is more to it than that. I did my handicapping the night before. I looked at all the angles, and used all the skill that I have acquired as a horseplayer. Ruler on Ice in my opinion was a huge overlay. He had the right amount of rest. I figured that the horses that were in the Derby and Preakness would be tired. Ruler on Ice was forging up. I thought that this would be his top. In addition he had two monster workouts, and an above average pedigree. Although not the best but I thought Valencia was the best jock for his friendly confines of Belmont Park. My wager was will calculated and thought out. I was sure Ruler on Ice was going to win. I watched the race at River Downs, and all of the players around me thought I was nuts for betting a lot of money on a 24 to 1 longshot. I love the money, but really thought I earned it. There is always luck, but my skill and handicapping ability prevailed. I am on a pink cloud. I know that you can win at this game, if you work at it, and are flexable. There are always new angles. This is not the first time I've won big at a big race. I picked Tackleberry at the Sunshine Million, and made a bundle. I love horesracing, handicapping, and live racing. Sorry, I got the wrong name in the first post.[a/QUOTE]

GatetoWire
06-12-2011, 09:25 PM
This thread needs to go into the redboard hall of fame.

Dancing on Ice plus Tackleberry :lol:

lamboguy
06-12-2011, 09:32 PM
great call you are better than me, i bet him his first time out of the gate in monmouth when he ran 5th and my money went up in smoke. you just got the money i lost with interest.

cosmo96
06-12-2011, 09:52 PM
Sorry and embarased about the wrong name. I was thinking about a horse in the Preakness.

duncan04
06-12-2011, 10:16 PM
I bet on Dancing on Ice to win. At 24 to 1 my pay off was huge. I love the money, but there is more to it than that. I did my handicapping the night before. I looked at all the angles, and used all the skill that I have acquired as a horseplayer. Dancing on Ice in my opinion was a huge overlay. He had the right amount of rest. I figured that the horses that were in the Derby and Preakness would be tired. Dancing on Ice was forging up. I thought that this would be his top. In addition he had two monster workouts, and an above average pedigree. Although not the best but I thought Valencia was the best jock for his friendly confines of Belmont Park. My wager was will calculated and thought out. I was sure Dancing on Ice was going to win. I watched the race at River Downs, and all of the players around me thought I was nuts for betting a lot of money on a 24 to 1 longshot. I love the money, but really thought I earned it. There is always luck, but my skill and handicapping ability prevailed. I am on a pink cloud. I know that you can win at this game, if you work at it, and are flexable. There are always new angles. This is not the first time I've won big at a big race. I picked Tackleberry at the Sunshine Million, and made a bundle. I love horesracing, handicapping, and live racing.

Who??

Cardus
06-12-2011, 10:47 PM
Who??

He is embarrassed by this mistake, too.

He was thinking about a Spanish city.

Spalding No!
06-12-2011, 11:42 PM
I bet on Dancing on Ice to win. At 24 to 1 my pay off was huge. I love the money, but there is more to it than that.
No. There's less.

I did my handicapping the night before.
This is ironic, because you posted your selection after the race.

I looked at all the angles, and used all the skill that I have acquired as a horseplayer.
To get the name right, next time also use all the skill you have acquired as a reader.

Dancing on Ice was forging up.
Is this post forged?

Although not the best but I thought Valencia was the best jock for his friendly confines of Belmont Park.
Friendly confines? Clearly you haven't followed Miesque's Racing Through The Back Door series from a year or two ago, bro.

My wager was will calculated and thought out.
Just like your post.

I watched the race at River Downs, and all of the players around me thought I was nuts for betting a lot of money on a 24 to 1 longshot.
Come on. That can't be the only reason they thought you were nuts.

Choose all that apply:

1) you were wearing a bicycle helmet indoors
2) you wore your underwear over your jorts backwards with your name written on the elastic
3) you were using a metal detector to find discarded winning tickets on the floor
4) you were riding a Rascal with a dead engine and were using your feet Flinstone-style to "make it go"

I am on a pink cloud.
You sure it's not pink smoke? Might be time to clean the bowl.

I know that you can win at this game, if you work at it, and are flexable.
That's what she said.

There are always new angles.
Yep. Like the view from a barred window in a padded cell.

This is not the first time I've won big at a big race. I picked Tackleberry at the Sunshine Million, and made a bundle. I love horesracing, handicapping, and live racing.
Ah...a Police Academy reference.

Now I know...you must be Bobcat Goldthwait.
M7WiiaxggcQ

toetoe
06-12-2011, 11:51 PM
I answered an ad asking for my tackle, twig and berries.

By the way, I had Little Current in the Preakness and Belmont. How sweet it is ! They're givin' it away today.

cosmo96
06-13-2011, 08:38 AM
Sorry about the errors. Some of them are glaring and I should have taken more time, but I did my first IRS. I know I made mistakes while laughing all trhe way to the bank. The bottom line is that I made a lot of money, and I am pleased that I am a successful handicapper. I love this game, and I am trying to promote it in this forum. By the way Pace Advantage has been a huge source of knowledge. If you want to nit pick, just remember I have the money, and the pride.

andymays
06-13-2011, 09:20 AM
Sorry about the errors. Some of them are glaring and I should have taken more time, but I did my first IRS. I know I made mistakes while laughing all trhe way to the bank. The bottom line is that I made a lot of money, and I am pleased that I am a successful handicapper. I love this game, and I am trying to promote it in this forum. By the way Pace Advantage has been a huge source of knowledge. If you want to nit pick, just remember I have the money, and the pride.

It can be a tough neighborhood around here at times Cosmo. Generally speaking you want to post who you like before the race. Posting afterward is considered redboarding. You're going to get knocked for the IRS thing as well because you don't sign on a win bet although maybe you hit a tri or super as well.

Having said that is sounds like you're going to be a player for life and I like to see people win.

senortout
06-13-2011, 10:04 AM
c'mon, somebody else made up a name and posted this for our amusement.....

tzipi
06-13-2011, 12:08 PM
c'mon, somebody else made up a name and posted this for our amusement.....

I agree, has to be a joke. :D

I bet GIACOMO. Easy to come up with if you handicapped. Just collected big money.

comet52
06-13-2011, 12:25 PM
I was bettin' big on Zemyadda when she was just a pup nobody ever heard of. I'm a zillionaire now from horse racin' and I want you guys to know how good it feels. Like when I smell one of my own farts... mmm..

ArlJim78
06-13-2011, 12:40 PM
way to go Cosmo:ThmbUp:

Bruddah
06-13-2011, 01:05 PM
A Little information for the future Cosmo.

1 This a tough but very sharp Horse Racing group. Therefore, any distortions or mistakes are immediately caught and criticized voiciferously.

2 always pick and post your bets before the race. This group will applaude your winners and celebrate with you.

3 minor mistakes are usually over looked if there aren't to many or to often.

4 Keep enjoying the Sport, even if you lose occasionally. :ThmbUp: