PDA

View Full Version : I'm glad the Lebron being as good as Jordan arguement is now over

Zippy Chippy
06-11-2011, 08:09 AM
Don't really think anyone on this board every thought that, but you hear the arguement that Lebron could surpass Jordan as the best ever. Is anyone else shocked at how soft he is? He was probably crapping his shorts when Wade went out. He's not a leader.

THought this was funny, the trailer for the movie Hot Teacher (you can fast forward to 1:50)

http://www.youtube.com/badteachermovie?x=us_showcase_7

Canarsie
06-11-2011, 08:16 AM
Don't really think anyone on this board every thought that, but you hear the arguement that Lebron could surpass Jordan as the best ever. Is anyone else shocked at how soft he is? He was probably crapping his shorts when Wade went out. He's not a leader.

THought this was funny, the trailer for the movie Hot Teacher (you can fast forward to 1:50)

http://www.youtube.com/badteachermovie?x=us_showcase_7

That it wasn't even discussed here shows the sharpness of PA members. It was more of a media question to get people involved nobody in their right mind (except Scottie Pippin) even gave it a thought.

Zippy Chippy
06-11-2011, 08:21 AM
That it wasn't even discussed here shows the sharpness of PA members. It was more of a media question to get people involved nobody in their right mind (except Scottie Pippin) even gave it a thought.

I know. I can't get over Pippen's statement. Lebron can't take over a game like Larry, Magic, Kobe, Michael. He looks lost out there. Doesn't have the intangibles.

Greyfox
06-11-2011, 08:29 AM
I know. I can't get over Pippen's statement. Lebron can't take over a game like Larry, Magic, Kobe, Michael. He looks lost out there. Doesn't have the intangibles.

I'd add Wilt "the Stilt" to that list.
Lebron is very good. But periodically he plays "as if" the bookies have a gun to his head.

Striker
06-13-2011, 12:24 AM
I loved that Horace Grant came out and said publicly that Scottie was his boy but basically Pip's comments were crazy and nobody will ever touch MJ's greatness.