PDA

View Full Version : WeinerGate takes a turn......

JustRalph
06-10-2011, 06:49 PM
http://hotair.com/archives/2011/06/10/report-police-talking-to-17-year-old-girl-about-online-chats-with-weiner/

A 17 Year old......

MONEY
06-10-2011, 07:09 PM
I don't think that he did anything illegal with this teenager.
The age of consent in Delaware is 16 & in NY it's 17.
Anyway, I'm going to have a couple of hot dogs.
It seems that I'm eating more hot dogs than usual lately.

riskman
06-10-2011, 07:13 PM
Had a feeling this would eventually be a problem since the weiner boy does not know the age of his "followers."
If in fact the turd had specific knowledge that his mark was underage he has set himself up big time for some license plate making.

JustRalph
06-10-2011, 08:20 PM
It doesn't matter if he knew how old she was or not. If he sent a picture of his schwantz via the net, to a minor, he will be guilty of a Federal offense and probably several state laws.

By this time next year he just might be a registered sex offender

fast4522
06-10-2011, 08:27 PM
The Speaker Of The United States House can bring the Weiner up for impeachment right? Can any member of the three branches of our Government be impeached?

Saratoga_Mike
06-10-2011, 08:37 PM
It doesn't matter if he knew how old she was or not. If he sent a picture of his schwantz via the net, to a minor, he will be guilty of a Federal offense and probably several state laws.

By this time next year he just might be a registered sex offender

The Protect Act of 2003, a major Federal law meant to protect children from deviants, defines minors as those who haven't attained the age of 17. I assume that's consistent with other Federal law, so he's probably okay in this case. But who knows what other girls he may have spoken to/interacted with online...

JustRalph
06-10-2011, 09:31 PM
The Speaker Of The United States House can bring the Weiner up for impeachment right? Can any member of the three branches of our Government be impeached?

They don't impeach in the house. You can be expelled though........

If they didn't expel Rangel, they will only give this guy detention

HUSKER55
06-10-2011, 09:52 PM
what is amazing is that people think it is OK for a usa senator to behave in this manner.

More amazing is the fact that our government will not do anything.

ElKabong
06-10-2011, 10:58 PM
No problem, he "represents" a lof dems very well. They'll tell you so.

Robert Goren
06-11-2011, 05:56 AM
what is amazing is that people think it is OK for a usa senator to behave in this manner.

More amazing is the fact that our government will not do anything.For the record, Weiner is not a USA senator. He is a congressman.
As despicable as this is, it pales in comparison to some of the sex scandals of our politicians we have had in last few years. We have seen everything John Edwards cheating on a dying wife to Larry Craig doing whatever he did in an airport bathroom. This stuff just keeps coming In a couple of months or so this will be old news and a new politician will get with caught his pants down.

HUSKER55
06-11-2011, 06:14 AM
there was a time when being a congressman was something to be proud of.

Robert Goren
06-11-2011, 08:08 AM
there was a time when being a congressman was something to be proud of.Not in my lifetime.

fast4522
06-11-2011, 10:24 PM
Perhaps by not raising the debt ceiling we can change that.