PDA

View Full Version : Are Conservatives Really Blacklisted?

Frank DeMartini
06-08-2011, 11:33 AM
Here is the followup article to the one we published on Monday. It deals with my personal experiences with the blacklist against Conservatives in Hollywood.

Let me know what you think.

http://www.hollywoodrepublican.net/?p=6915

mostpost
06-09-2011, 01:56 PM
Adam Sandler is in a new movie every other week. Tom Selleck is currently starring in "Blue Bloods" plus the occasional Jesse Stone movie. Angie Harmon was on Law & Order for years and is now in "Rizzoli and Isles." You can't escape Billy Mays even though he is dead. Gary SInise stars in CSI New York. James Woods was in the recent "Too Big To Fail" Kelsey Grammer was in "Cheers," "Frazier" and several other no as successful series. Vince Vaughn is in all sorts of dumb movies all the time.

I could go on and on and on with Hollywood Republicans who are in TV series or movies or working on movies. You're going to have to do a lot better than presenting a bunch of somebody told me that somebody told them that they heard an anonymous person say......

Since you seem to need help, allow me to present a list of Hollywood Republicans who have not worked in recent years.
Bob Hope, Al Jolson, Jimmy Stewart, Leslie Nielsen, Ronald Reagan, Clark Gable, Dick Powell, Fess Parker, Freddie Prinz, Glenn Ford, Hedda Hopper, Jeanette MacDonald, John Wayne, Ricardo Montalban, Walt Disney, Cary Grant and Adolphe Menjou.

PaceAdvantage
06-09-2011, 02:21 PM
I could go on and on and on with Hollywood Republicans who are in TV series or movies or working on movies. You're going to have to do a lot better than presenting a bunch of somebody told me that somebody told them that they heard an anonymous person say......I watched some of those videos...they had the full names, faces, and actual recordings of TV execs stating just how exactly liberally biased most of Hollywood is...did you miss those?

What is this "somebody told me that somebody told them that they heard an anonymous person say" nonsense?

Frank DeMartini
06-09-2011, 02:55 PM
Most Post: If you read my article, you would see that I am talking about my personal experiences and not those mentioned in Ben Shapiro's book. Yes, there are many Republicans in Hollywood that work all the time, but I can guarantee you that there are many more that don't. I have only a few experiences as set forth in my article. I can go on and on with stories from other friends.

Plus, the point of Ben Shapiro's book is, not so much the blacklist, it is the liberal bias in the shows themselves. My partner, Tim Ross, and myself are discussing the blacklist in much more detail.

Please feel free to comment back.

redshift1
06-09-2011, 03:16 PM
Strange leap of logic from a few cherry picked interviews to an all encompassing plot designed to blacklist conservatives in radio and TV.

How many people did Shapiro have to interview to get just the "right" content
to support his nebulous claims?

Just another free-thinking patriot shining the light of truth on the endless list of liberal transgressions against the god loving people of america.

PaceAdvantage
06-09-2011, 03:28 PM
I watched some of those videos...they had the full names, faces, and actual recordings of TV execs stating just how exactly liberally biased most of Hollywood is...did you miss those?

What is this "somebody told me that somebody told them that they heard an anonymous person say" nonsense?My bad...I am obviously talking about the videos from another thread...never mind...

Let's Roll
06-09-2011, 03:55 PM
Nice to see the offensive comment in this thread cleaned up. Thanks.