PDA

View Full Version : Sidney's Candy

MickJ26
06-07-2011, 06:32 PM
Winstar is taking ownership of Sidney's Candy and being turned over to Pletcher. I'm sure he'll give him a couple of workouts to assess where he'll spot him. Hopefully, possibly, the Whitney and the Woodward.

toussaud
06-07-2011, 06:34 PM
are you f'n serious

Not4Love
06-07-2011, 06:46 PM
I'm sure he'll work wonders. No one else can train a horse!!!!!!!!!:rolleyes:

nijinski
06-08-2011, 12:01 AM
Jenny's gonna have some explaining to do in the future when her time comes
and she meets up with Sidney in the great above.

On a serious note I saw a photo of him on Win Star's FB page and he looks.terrific . Just hope those cracks are hold together .

PaceAdvantage
06-08-2011, 03:46 AM
I love you guys who whine on and on about Pletcher (and before him, Lukas), and yet Pletcher keeps getting the big names sent his way...

Why do you think that is? I mean, aren't these wealthy owners at least as smart as the Pletcher whiners? Don't they see what you see? How can they be so blind? :lol:

Stillriledup
06-08-2011, 04:44 AM
I love you guys who whine on and on about Pletcher (and before him, Lukas), and yet Pletcher keeps getting the big names sent his way...

Why do you think that is? I mean, aren't these wealthy owners at least as smart as the Pletcher whiners? Don't they see what you see? How can they be so blind? :lol:

Smarter in real life? Probably (because they have more money). Who knows more about the racing game? I'd go with PA's finest.

rastajenk
06-08-2011, 07:42 AM
Now that's funny. :lol:

PaceAdvantage
06-08-2011, 10:43 AM
Smarter in real life? Probably (because they have more money). Who knows more about the racing game? I'd go with PA's finest.Way to completely avoid the question.

PhantomOnTour
06-08-2011, 10:49 AM
This brings up an interesting question....who would YOU send your horse to?
Who would you send this horse to if moving him to the east coast?