PDA

View Full Version : TVG is online

JimG
09-26-2001, 09:34 PM
I have noticed the last few nights that TVG feed is available on the video feeds contained at ebetusa.com and at pngaming.com

It is labled as a 300K feed PNRC. It is not labled TVG but that is what it is.

For anyone that is interested.

Jim

Que
09-28-2001, 08:37 PM
Thanks Jim,

I've been watching TVG for the last few days and I am realitively satisfied with their product. So far I only have two major complaints. First, the one announcer in the evening, i.e. the cute blond who wears the blouse with the very low neckline, doesn't appear to know anything about horseracing; however, she is nice to look at. Second, is the "Potty Putter" commercial they keep showing. At first, I thought it was a commercial for Saturday Night Live, but it really is a TV ad. If you haven't seen it, it shows a girl sitting on the potty, putting a golf ball into a little cup on the plastic green that she has placed around the toilet. (I kept waiting to see if she was ever going to get up to retrieve her putts). Anyway, if the potty putter is one of TVG's primary advertisers then horseracing is in much worse shape than I had originally thought. It's too bad too, because I'd like to see both TVG and TRN succeed. However, maybe horseracing needs more handicappers that sit on the potty putting golf balls into a plastic cup; or maybe we just need to place racing forms above the urinals in public restrooms.

Que.