PDA

View Full Version : Belmont TV coverage

point given
06-06-2011, 07:15 PM
Friday, June 10
VERSUS: 4-5 p.m.-Belmont Stakes Classics

VERSUS: 5-6 p.m.-Live coverage from Belmont Park featuring the Grade 3 Poker Handicap on the Grade 2 Brooklyn Handicap presented by Ram

Saturday, June 11
VERSUS: 3-5 p.m.-Live coverage from Belmont Park featuring the Grade 1 Foxwoods Just a Game, the Grade 2 True North Handicap presented by Emirates Airline, and the Grade 2 Woody Stephens presented by VisitNassauCounty.com

NBC Sports: 5-7 p.m.-Live coverage from Belmont Park featuring the Grade 1 Belmont Stakes and the Grade 1 Woodford Reserve Manhattan Handicap

VERSUS: 7-7:30 p.m.-Post-race Belmont Stakes coverage

Read more: http://www.bloodhorse.com/horse-racing/articles/63433/belmont-coverage-on-nbc-versus-schedule#ixzz1OXZUOT3R

cj's dad
06-06-2011, 08:35 PM
Friday, June 10
VERSUS: 4-5 p.m.-Belmont Stakes Classics

VERSUS: 5-6 p.m.-Live coverage from Belmont Park featuring the Grade 3 Poker Handicap on the Grade 2 Brooklyn Handicap presented by Ram

Saturday, June 11
VERSUS: 3-5 p.m.-Live coverage from Belmont Park featuring the Grade 1 Foxwoods Just a Game, the Grade 2 True North Handicap presented by Emirates Airline, and the Grade 2 Woody Stephens presented by VisitNassauCounty.com

NBC Sports: 5-7 p.m.-Live coverage from Belmont Park featuring the Grade 1 Belmont Stakes and the Grade 1 Woodford Reserve Manhattan Handicap

VERSUS: 7-7:30 p.m.-Post-race Belmont Stakes coverage

Read more: http://www.bloodhorse.com/horse-racing/articles/63433/belmont-coverage-on-nbc-versus-schedule#ixzz1OXZUOT3R

I'll believe that when it happens- I'll be there so it does not matter, but NBC has a way of never showing the turf race before the T3 race. Never have figured out why.

slew101
06-06-2011, 09:14 PM
They're 1-for-2 this year. They showed the turf race at Churchill, then skipped the turf race at Pimlico.

I'll believe that when it happens- I'll be there so it does not matter, but NBC has a way of never showing the turf race before the T3 race. Never have figured out why.

BIG49010
06-06-2011, 11:05 PM
It would be nice if Dish Network would put Versus in a few of there packages at no charge, I have no idea what you have to subscribe to get it.

I have the 250 channel package and don't get it, so it sucks when NBC puts these races on Versus!

hugh
06-06-2011, 11:36 PM
point given.....
Dunno if you can get verses with dish but...
What you can get is RTN for 50 bucks a month.. I'm getting mine installed tomorrow... every race at every track Without the talking heads and mindless commentary.
Best of luck.

Valuist
06-06-2011, 11:47 PM
I never saw the Woodford Reserve......was that on Versus?

rrpic6
06-07-2011, 06:21 AM
It would be nice if Dish Network would put Versus in a few of there packages at no charge, I have no idea what you have to subscribe to get it.

I have the 250 channel package and don't get it, so it sucks when NBC puts these races on Versus!

I have DISH network and VS is on Ch. 151.

RR

slew101
06-07-2011, 06:05 PM
NBC aired it.

I never saw the Woodford Reserve......was that on Versus?

Rackon
06-07-2011, 06:09 PM
Thought it was on NBC during pre-KD coverage, not Versus. I may have dreamed that, however, as I was watching in a bar during a horse show and things were a little...ahem...rowdy...at that Derby Party.

Southieboy
06-08-2011, 08:29 PM
BELMONT STAKES COVERAGE ON NBC SPORTS GROUP
June 10:
Belmont Classics, 4-5 p.m. (reair 9-10 p.m), VERSUS
Poker Stakes and Brooklyn Handicap, 5-6 p.m. (reair 10-11 p.m.), VERSUS

June 11:
True North Handicap, Woody Stephens and Just A Game Stakes, 3-5 p.m., VERSUS
Belmont Stakes and Manhattan Handicap, 5-7 p.m., NBC

STREAM THE BELMONT LIVE ON NBCSPORTS.COM: As it has for the Kentucky Derby and Preakness Stakes, NBCSports.com will provide live streaming of the Belmont Stakes. 

Spiderman
06-08-2011, 08:32 PM
BELMONT STAKES COVERAGE ON NBC SPORTS GROUP
June 10:
Belmont Classics, 4-5 p.m. (reair 9-10 p.m), VERSUS
Poker Stakes and Brooklyn Handicap, 5-6 p.m. (reair 10-11 p.m.), VERSUS

June 11:
True North Handicap, Woody Stephens and Just A Game Stakes, 3-5 p.m., VERSUS
Belmont Stakes and Manhattan Handicap, 5-7 p.m., NBC

STREAM THE BELMONT LIVE ON NBCSPORTS.COM: As it has for the Kentucky Derby and Preakness Stakes, NBCSports.com will provide live streaming of the Belmont Stakes. 

That sux because the track feed may be blacked-out for Poker and Bklyn on Friday and True North, Just A Game likely blacked-out on Saturday.