PDA

View Full Version : Primetime Propaganda

Frank DeMartini
06-06-2011, 02:54 PM
Interesting Article by Tim Ross about leftist influence on Television and leftist propoganda in the Hollywood Employment Arena:

http://www.hollywoodrepublican.net/2011/06/blacklisting-in-hollywood/

Patrick333
06-06-2011, 03:44 PM
I've heard this before so I'm certainly not surprised.

Frank DeMartini
06-06-2011, 03:50 PM
Yes, unfortunately it is true. However, this new book by Ben Shapiro is putting it all out into the open and it is especially damning to TV.

JustRalph
06-06-2011, 05:43 PM
The videos by shapiro are amazing if you ask me.

I have been trying like hell not to post some of this stuff. It's been out for two weeks.....lest I be accused of being an Off Topic scourge...... nobody reads my shit anymore anyway.........

Thanks for the link

Frank DeMartini
06-06-2011, 07:05 PM
Ralph:

You'd be surprised at what is still coming from the videos and audio tapes. I am also going to do a follow up article and almost all of bighollywood.breitbart.com is about this right now.

It truly is bloody disgusting.

Thanks for your support again from a horse racing site. We really appreciate it.

Greyfox
06-06-2011, 07:13 PM
This subtle latent agenda has been going on a long long time.
But the most blatant had to be Archie Bunker (Rep) and Meathead (Dem).

GameTheory
06-06-2011, 07:40 PM
This subtle latent agenda has been going on a long long time.
But the most blatant had to be Archie Bunker (Rep) and Meathead (Dem).That show was brilliant, though. (And it represented a better form of liberalism that the modern one.) The funny thing is if you show it to a young liberal today they will think it is racist.

Frank DeMartini
06-06-2011, 07:43 PM
Oh, do I agree. I'm sure they will feel the same way about Sanford & Son as I have written on many ocassions.

toetoe
06-06-2011, 07:51 PM
I rarely see television, but I hear some horrid stuff on radio. Sprinkled in among the debt repair, identity theft, ambulance chasing and home loan hucksterism is stuff like the smoke-free world campaign and global whining zeal. Lots of reminders to defeat discrimination, anti- transgender bias [ :sleeping: ], et cetera, but never anything about misuse of public funds --- much of this flapdoodle is at least partially paid for by the Department of Health and Human Services.

The tobacco bashing is especially egregious. An unbearable 'tweenage' girl comes on and deigns to tell us we could raise millions and millions of dollars by raising taxes on tobacco (!!!). She says this will also educate her generation, who will presumably never smoke. Well, she's the genius, but I immediately wondered where the next generation's revenue would come from. No smokers, no tax revenue. I guess maybe they could come up with another tax ? Yeah, maybe .... :lol:

JustRalph
06-06-2011, 07:51 PM
That show was brilliant, though. (And it represented a better form of liberalism that the modern one.) The funny thing is if you show it to a young liberal today they will think it is racist.

Excellent point

toetoe
06-06-2011, 08:03 PM
That show was brilliant, though. (And it represented a better form of liberalism that the modern one.) The funny thing is if you show it to a young liberal today they will think it is racist.

If that's true, then I guess Norman Lear failed. Just two generations later, the message is misunderstood.

Sorry ... I'm just grabbing at any scrap of hope. I hear it's officially making a comeback. :D

cj's dad
06-06-2011, 09:02 PM
Don't underestimate this younger generation. I think they will get it. Funny is funny, no matter when it occurred.

Tom
06-06-2011, 10:36 PM
7fqCS7Y_kME

GameTheory
06-06-2011, 10:37 PM
Don't underestimate this younger generation. I think they will get it. Funny is funny, no matter when it occurred.I was reading an article about a college professor that shows All in the Family as part of his class. His students are consistently offended. They don't even take the time to see what the point of the show is -- it uses certain off-limits words, etc, therefore racist. That may be an indictment of the shallowness of young people as much the shallowness of the liberal programming they've been given. But people thinking beyond the surface of anything is rare I guess.

Robert Goren
06-07-2011, 08:15 AM
Norman Lear poked fun at liberals too with the show "Maude". He also had the funniest show ever on TV "The Jeffersons"

redshift1
06-09-2011, 03:59 AM
Interesting Article by Tim Ross about leftist influence on Television and leftist propoganda in the Hollywood Employment Arena:

http://www.hollywoodrepublican.net/2011/06/blacklisting-in-hollywood/

Just read the e-book sample for Primetime Propaganda:

Following in the footsteps of Malkin, Hannity, Beck and Corsi, Shapiro supplies nourishment for a narrow segment of the population who feel the need for political outrage.