PDA

View Full Version : CHRYSLER payback

lamboguy
06-03-2011, 04:43 PM
chrysler owed us a whole bunch of money, fiat made a deal to buyout the government the debt at a discount to what they owed

we bailed out general motors, the new shares are down 10% the last few weeks.

when financial institutions pay taxes they arbitrate them down.

this is not a political deal because both sides do the same thing. we pay for these corporations to fleece us.

i say let all these rape artist die and go to hell

IBCNU
06-04-2011, 11:14 AM
I agree....but would like to add...Who drove Chrysler to Bankruptcy? The United Autoworkers Union. the UAW was given 55 percent of Chrysler in a debt-for-equity exchange that financed the union’s health-care trust fund. it was also one-tenth owned by the feds meaning that a private, for-profit company will be majority-held by two entities whose priorities are not making cars at a profit but saving union jobs....a grand social experiment. Never before has a major company entered Chapter 11 with the full backing of the U.S. government. Would you buy shares of this company? Down 10% is a gift. I would spare the bond holders from going to hell....imagine lending chrysler money (buying their debt; bonds)....being told of a certain bankruptcy where you as a creditor have almost no rights or claims to assets because you were a SPECULATOR? Take 10 cents on your dollar, shut up...oh, and by the way....the UAW will know own a majority of this to sell back to the public.....short that dog stock.....

lamboguy
06-04-2011, 01:55 PM
its a joke right?

i mean yes the unions ruined them, but management fly around in private jets and get huge paychecks.

its like democrats and republicans, they will both get you from all sides.

IBCNU
06-04-2011, 03:14 PM
true true true