PDA

View Full Version : Monmouth race 2 3-6-11

funnsss1
06-03-2011, 01:43 PM
What a blatent example of race fixing by the jockeys.The jockey on the 5 the 3to5 choice does everything wrong when riding a racehorse to ensure the horse finishes out of the money and the jockey on the 3 horse who looked like it would beat the 4 stands up on his horse 100 yards from the finish and pulls its head up to make sure it doesnt pass the 4 the eventual winner.That was the straw that broke the camels back for me no more wagering on North american tracks see yeah.Hope the powers that be in thoroughbred racing lose there shirts and there livelyhood as they know it guess for me its poker from now on

Southieboy
06-03-2011, 01:55 PM
How about the nice 3 horse field in the 3rd? :rolleyes:

duncan04
06-03-2011, 02:06 PM
What a blatent example of race fixing by the jockeys.The jockey on the 5 the 3to5 choice does everything wrong when riding a racehorse to ensure the horse finishes out of the money and the jockey on the 3 horse who looked like it would beat the 4 stands up on his horse 100 yards from the finish and pulls its head up to make sure it doesnt pass the 4 the eventual winner.That was the straw that broke the camels back for me no more wagering on North american tracks see yeah.Hope the powers that be in thoroughbred racing lose there shirts and there livelyhood as they know it guess for me its poker from now on

See ya! Don't let the door hit ya on the way out!

the little guy
06-03-2011, 02:34 PM
The situation with the second finisher, late in the race, is a little curious. Obviously the rider was afraid of the winner's drifting in, and while it was HIGHLY unlikely he would have won, he does stop riding...and actually eases up almost blowing second. Either he or the winner are at fault.

The favorite? He sucked. Not much a jockey can do about that.

onefast99
06-03-2011, 04:23 PM
Per the head on the 4 lugs in from the 4 path to the 2 path in the deep stretch the jockey on the 2nd place finisher the 3 horse stopped riding his horse before the winner began to lug in. Maybe the stewards will review this later and speak to those involved. The 6 got bumped hard leaving the gate and never recovered.

dinque
06-03-2011, 07:00 PM
i saw this race and i thought the same thing...but then i saw the head on and i think after not getting the response he wanted with left handed whipping he gave up a little too early,then saw the winner coming in and just wrapped his horse up to avoid a problem...i think it looked worse on the pan shot...bad but i wont cry larceny

castaway01
06-03-2011, 07:24 PM

Yes, we know, every race is fixed, you post the same unintelligible thing every day.

By the way, you might want to catch up on the online poker situation before you commit your life to it.