PDA

View Full Version : Father’s Day Moneigh Auction Features Kentucky Stallions and Their Sons

COinNJ
06-03-2011, 01:06 PM
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

June 1, 2011

Father’s Day Moneigh Auction Features Kentucky Stallions and Their Sons

To celebrate Father’s Day, ReRun is holding a Moneigh® auction of “Sires and Sons” on eBay that will feature some of Kentucky’s best stallions and their sons. The auction begins on June 5 and ends June12, just in time for Father’s Day gifting.

A Moneigh® is an original, abstract painting created by a horse. Featured father and son artists are: Tiznow and Colonel John; Distorted Humor and Commentator; Smart Strike and English Channel; Street Cry and Street Sense; Dynaformer and Purim; Holy Bull and Giacomo; Stormy Atlantic and Indian Ocean; Rahy and Lewis Michael; Marquetry and Max’s Pal; and Standardbreds - Valley Victory and his grandson, Mr. Muscleman (by Muscles Yankee).

To view the paintings, go to http://www.rerun.org and click on the eBay icon.

Proceeds from the paintings support retired racehorses cared for by ReRun, a Thoroughbred adoption organization. To learn more about ReRun’s Moneighs®, go to www.rerun.org and click on the Moneighs tab at the top of the page.

toussaud
06-03-2011, 09:30 PM
I would actually pay good money for a moneigh from ghostzapper. was thinking about that today actually. I'm going to see if I can make that happen.

I came pretty close to getting a bronze made of ghostzapper about a year ago but the dude flaked out on me. huge ghostzapper fan