PDA

View Full Version : During his testimony, Jones said of Dutrow, “he’s always been straight up with me"

andymays
05-31-2011, 08:42 PM
http://www.drf.com/news/racing-board-witnesses-testify-dutrows-lawyer-questions-process-during-licensing-hearing

Excerpt:

Jones testified that a shipment of urine and blood samples - which also contained the three syringes that were found in Dutrow’ barn on Nov. 3 - were returned to the track because they had been sent to the wrong address. There was no finding or suggestion that any of that evidence had been tampered with.

nijinski
05-31-2011, 09:22 PM
Just so happens that Dutrow's samples get sent to the wrong address.
It's not your average package it would be marked with bright orange bio hazard stickers and usually the same courier services handlers pick up and deliver. Just wondering , how many labs so they use ?? cause it sounds fishy.

point given
05-31-2011, 10:20 PM
Why does this read like a bad B movie from the '50s ? Nobody knows nothing, the different parties have known each other for 20-30 years and says Dutrow was always straight up with me. The sample gets "lost" and returned to sender. The chain of handling the samples is corrupted by the non inclusion of notifying person employed by yhe state. Reminds me of a dog chasing its tail in a circle. All this while Dutrow sits there smirking and wise assing it but saying little. Cannot wait to hear the pearls when he gets called to testify. What a joke.:faint: :eek: :faint:

5k-claim
05-31-2011, 10:35 PM
Just so happens that Dutrow's samples get sent to the wrong address.
It's not your average package it would be marked with bright orange bio hazard stickers and usually the same courier services handlers pick up and deliver. Just wondering , how many labs so they use ?? cause it sounds fishy.The thing I am learning is that it is probably a good idea to stay on the good side of the president of the fancy-named "Association of Racing Commissioners International", so that he doesn't get the idea to write a letter (http://www.bloodhorse.com/pdf/RCInysrwbletter.pdf) about you.

I wonder who the next letter will be about? (I am myself a big fan of Ed Martin, by the way.... whoever he is...)

I don't know very much about the ARCI, but I am guessing there is more to its international membership than this list (http://www.arci.com/jurisdictions.html) ?

The New York State Racing and Wagering Board should be able to just handle its own business and look up trainers in the ARCI's violations database as it wants to. The same goes for other states. Or is the ARCI going to have an official "Bad Guys" link on its website in the future?

JustRalph
06-01-2011, 08:57 AM
'Your honor, the previous 67 offenses were just accidental in nature'

Who is the guy that gets to posit that position?

andymays
06-01-2011, 08:58 AM
http://www.timesunion.com/local/article/Trainer-in-fight-he-must-win-1403949.php

Excerpt:

Dutrow appeared relaxed and smiled regularly. When he saw a familiar face, he grinned and gave his standard greeting of, ''Hey, Babe.'' Dutrow is here to answer to one of his horses testing positive at Aqueduct on Nov. 20 of last year for the illegal drug Butorphanol, a change that brought the trainer a 60-day suspension. He was also suspended 30 days after three syringes loaded with an the illegal drug xyzaline were found in his Aqueduct barn on Nov. 3. Dutrow has not served either suspension because he appealed the charges.

BIG49010
06-01-2011, 10:15 AM
Interesting they can't ever spell the drug correctly, gives you real hope they will actually do something here.

Xylazine is a drug (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Medication) that is used for sedation (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sedation), anesthesia (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anesthesia), muscle relaxation, and analgesia (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Analgesia) in animals such as horses, cattle and other non-human mammals. An analogue of clonidine (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Clonidine), it is an agonist (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Agonist) at the α2 class of adrenergic receptor (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adrenergic_receptor).

Robert Fischer
06-01-2011, 10:16 AM
not a vet, but xylazine might actually be a performance diminishing drug.

BIG49010
06-01-2011, 10:46 AM
My guess is that they might use it to relax a horse, before you pull the blood samples, but just a guess.I've been around barns over the years, and if you checked them all, I would guess you would find syringes in all of them.

lamboguy
06-01-2011, 11:41 AM
i go to new york and try to run up against these trainers and i don't use any drugs except for the stupid lassix that a stupid trainer decided to stick in my horse without asking me. i must be completely insane. i am only winning at a 42% ratel for the last year and lots of seconds. maybe if i used drugs i would never lose.

this whole crusade against dutrow is all useless horse maneur. why not just ban all drugs and see how much better racing will be and how many more people will be going to the track. watch the horses run ever week instead of once a month if you are lucky, and watch how many more older horses run and finally make the game feasible for a small owner to be in. why not listen to me racing game, you have only made a complete mess of this sport by acting like moron's.

for fans of baseball you can see your team play almost every day, basketball fans see them play 3 times a week, tennis is every week, car racing is fairly frequent when in season. why can't horses run every week? i know the answer to that one and it the reason stinks, its because of all the drugs they stick into them.

it looks like pennsylvania is going in that direction, they just got rid of kentucky red, it looks like they are going to ban other drugs and ultimately they are going to get rid of lassix. maybe thats a start.

Hanover1
06-01-2011, 12:22 PM
i go to new york and try to run up against these trainers and i don't use any drugs except for the stupid lassix that a stupid trainer decided to stick in my horse without asking me. i must be completely insane. i am only winning at a 42% ratel for the last year and lots of seconds. maybe if i used drugs i would never lose.

this whole crusade against dutrow is all useless horse maneur. why not just ban all drugs and see how much better racing will be and how many more people will be going to the track. watch the horses run ever week instead of once a month if you are lucky, and watch how many more older horses run and finally make the game feasible for a small owner to be in. why not listen to me racing game, you have only made a complete mess of this sport by acting like moron's.

for fans of baseball you can see your team play almost every day, basketball fans see them play 3 times a week, tennis is every week, car racing is fairly frequent when in season. why can't horses run every week? i know the answer to that one and it the reason stinks, its because of all the drugs they stick into them.

it looks like pennsylvania is going in that direction, they just got rid of kentucky red, it looks like they are going to ban other drugs and ultimately they are going to get rid of lassix. maybe thats a start.

They get rid of the early monies offered for developing horses, the training methods would change to include waiting for these horses to develop and not be pushed so hard early, eliminating a vast majority of these issues. Sadly, the claiming ranks, harness in particular, race 3-4x a month, and are heavy usesr of the whole medicine chest. They are also the backbone of many a stable and racetrack for that matter. So it appears a whole host of issues need to be examined before a ruling of the likes of total banishment comes along.

lamboguy
06-01-2011, 12:47 PM
we start our horses in september or october when they are YEARLINGS. by christmas they all get turned out until sometime in february. and then they start jogging, galloping and working on a regular basis. 4 star all star won in saratoga when he was 10. instant friendship ran at 6, island fashion ran at 6, funnycide ran at 6, formal gold ran at 5, skip away ran at 5 too. those horses all ran longer than what i see lately. curlin ran until 4, flower alley never made it to 4, blame didn't make it until big brown never made it to 4.

everytime 4starallstar ran at the spa i am sure they got 10k people just to see him run and he wasn't a real superstar, just a horse with a large fan base. even cheaper horses that we have had ran until old ages like stash the boots, he's still running at 11. ruffles and ridges had his first race in gulfstream in march of his 2 year old career, he's still running at 9. when you don't train with drugs and start nice and early your horses should have longetivity to them. that is the point i am trying to make. its like when you have a child and decide you are going to be cute with him and won't let him start walking until he is 3 years old, you will eventually have a major problem on your hands. horses need to start early and run as early as possible to last long.

Hanover1
06-01-2011, 01:23 PM
we start our horses in september or october when they are YEARLINGS. by christmas they all get turned out until sometime in february. and then they start jogging, galloping and working on a regular basis. 4 star all star won in saratoga when he was 10. instant friendship ran at 6, island fashion ran at 6, funnycide ran at 6, formal gold ran at 5, skip away ran at 5 too. those horses all ran longer than what i see lately. curlin ran until 4, flower alley never made it to 4, blame didn't make it until big brown never made it to 4.

everytime 4starallstar ran at the spa i am sure they got 10k people just to see him run and he wasn't a real superstar, just a horse with a large fan base. even cheaper horses that we have had ran until old ages like stash the boots, he's still running at 11. ruffles and ridges had his first race in gulfstream in march of his 2 year old career, he's still running at 9. when you don't train with drugs and start nice and early your horses should have longetivity to them. that is the point i am trying to make. its like when you have a child and decide you are going to be cute with him and won't let him start walking until he is 3 years old, you will eventually have a major problem on your hands. horses need to start early and run as early as possible to last long.

Nice examples all....however the norm, as you are aware, is once they get in the stall in the late fall as yearlings, its go-go until its time to go 4-1/2f in the spring, same applies to harness-go-go until Q time in the late spring, early summer. How many do we see that retire after 3yr old campaign with millions on the card? They all get pushed to grab that brass ring quickly.

lamboguy
06-01-2011, 02:32 PM
these people pay crazy money for their horses. they are not worth what they pay for them. if i pay $25k its big money. there is less pressure on me. if my horse has a proble, he goes on the field and runs around until he gets better without the help of the medications to keep him going. so naturally those horse won't be champions, but they can be good. when you pay $200k for a horse you want to be in the big dances. sometimes the drugs get you to those dances. more often they don't. when you go to the big dance with medicated horses they don't make it to the next dance. its pretty simple.

for me when i pay short money and have to back off its not a problem. its a problem for the big guys though. they can never get even. take away drugs and they won't spend as much for the horses and the game will be better. why should the game favor those that pump drugs and ruin horses?

i want to make it perfectly clear, you can get to the big dance and beat the horses that are medicated, but its not that easy and there aren't that many that can make it that far without the medication. take away the medications and the kenducky derby will no longer get 20 entrants in the field year after year.

Dahoss9698
06-01-2011, 03:15 PM

Blame did race at 4. Instant Friendship, Fourstardave (not his brother Fourstarsallstar) and Funny Cide are all geldings. That is why their careers lasted longer than the better horses today.

The rush to get these horses bred is as much if not more of the problem than them being unable to run more frequently or later in life. We live in an age where owners at the higher level are afraid of losing because it might tarnish their horses "legacy" or potential stud fee.

A horse like Skip Away would have been retired after his 4 year old year nowadays if he had owners like we see today. Sure, maybe the horses are a bit more fragile, but IMO what is really more fragile is the ego of the owners.

lamboguy
06-01-2011, 03:29 PM
let me ask you this, those above horse, do you think that people are fans of those guys or hate them?

i was in delware park when skip away ran and that place had over 40k people in the place to watch him run.

sulfolk downs had over 50k people there for the masscap to see funnycide.

all these non-medicated horses attracted people to come out and route them in.

the broadway joane's horse's got people to come to saratoga on wednesday afternoon's to watch them.

Dahoss9698
06-01-2011, 03:36 PM
Skip Away never ran at Delaware Park.

Of course people were fans of them. They were fans because they ran long enough to build a fan base. They weren't retired prematurely. Some of the names you mentioned were kept racing because their owners loved seeing them run. Others kept them in training because they were geldings.

But I wouldn't assume the horses you mentioned were non medicated. They weren't.

lamboguy
06-01-2011, 04:17 PM
Skip Away never ran at Delaware Park.

Of course people were fans of them. They were fans because they ran long enough to build a fan base. They weren't retired prematurely. Some of the names you mentioned were kept racing because their owners loved seeing them run. Others kept them in training because they were geldings.

But I wouldn't assume the horses you mentioned were non medicated. They weren't.i was at deleware when sony hine had a big horse run in a stake race that he won, my memory for things is getting mixed up lately. but what i do remember is sony telling me he hates medecations, with formal gold, i knew the owner john murphy pretty well, he hated drugs. the peple with the boadway joanne horses were to cheap to pay for drugs, they wouldn't even pay for a pony to post.

Dahoss9698
06-01-2011, 04:39 PM
i was at deleware when sony hine had a big horse run in a stake race that he won, my memory for things is getting mixed up lately. but what i do remember is sony telling me he hates medecations, with formal gold, i knew the owner john murphy pretty well, he hated drugs. the peple with the boadway joanne horses were to cheap to pay for drugs, they wouldn't even pay for a pony to post.

Skip Away ran on Lasix and Bute where he could. Those are medications right?

the little guy
06-01-2011, 04:42 PM
let me ask you this, those above horse, do you think that people are fans of those guys or hate them?

i was in delware park when skip away ran and that place had over 40k people in the place to watch him run.

the broadway joane's horse's got people to come to saratoga on wednesday afternoon's to watch them.

You have a vivid imagination.....and facts mean absolutely nothing to you.

owlet
06-01-2011, 06:45 PM
The dirty little secret of this game is that breeders have made obscene money for decades while most everyone else gets the shaft. Breeders:

1) cause early retirement of horses via the dangling of gargutuan syndication deals;
2) have to pay for those deals by holding silly, overhyped (and often rigged) yearling sales;
3) this in turn leads to owners wanting to run early to recoup their overpayments;
4) which in turn leads to young, injury-causing racing and
5) tracks offering stupid amounts in maiden purses.

Why the phuc should maidens run for 50k when older horses (who are more popular with fans, more handicappable by bettors and who are faster in any event) run for a far smaller pot?

I'll tell you why--the breeders.

exiles
06-01-2011, 06:46 PM

The little one strikes again

Cardus
06-01-2011, 07:05 PM

I know that this has been addressed, but how do you "misremember" watching Skip Away running at Delaware Park?

Hanover1
06-01-2011, 07:29 PM

To attack someone who has an intimate understanding of the game via ownership and training requires a vivid imagination as well. And facts mean nothing to YOU. But don't let that stop you......happens all the time here.

the little guy
06-01-2011, 07:31 PM
To attack someone who has an intimate understanding of the gave via ownership and training requires a vivid imagination as well. And facts mean nothing to YOU. But don't let that stop you......happens all the time here.

This is a special post. I will cherish that it was made directly to me for a long, long time.

Hanover1
06-01-2011, 07:36 PM
This is a special post. I will cherish that it was made directly to me for a long, long time.

For a special man......

Robert Fischer
06-01-2011, 07:52 PM
I know that this has been addressed, but how do you "misremember" watching Skip Away running at Delaware Park?

Skip Away?? , I can't remember what the hell half these threads were about before the bravado.

Hanover1
06-01-2011, 07:55 PM
Skip Away?? , I can't remember what the hell half these threads were about before the bravado.

We understand......

Dahoss9698
06-01-2011, 08:18 PM

There is no bravado in trying to discuss issues with actual facts. I'm not exactly sure what this thread was initially about, but the conversation turned to something else and it's a good topic.

Skip Away never ran at Delaware and Suffolk Downs had 17,280 people on track for the Funny Cide Mass Cap. http://www.blood-horse.com/horse-racing/articles/23046/offlee-wild-nips-funny-cide-in-mass-cap

Those are facts.

Are horses running less because of more medication? Maybe...but let's not pretend horses weren't medicated, milk shaked, etc in the times when Lamboguy is talking about. The big difference between now and 15 years ago is horses are retiring earlier to be bred. I don't think that has anything to do with medication, but it's just my opinion. I think it has to do with owners wanting to cash in when they can instead of letting horses develop and run.

PaceAdvantage
06-01-2011, 09:06 PM
To attack someone who has an intimate understanding of the game via ownership and training requires a vivid imagination as well. And facts mean nothing to YOU. But don't let that stop you......happens all the time here.Attack? Man, between the thread on medication overages and this right here, I have to think logic means nothing to YOU.

He didn't attack...he rightly pointed out the drastic misinformation being posted...and I welcome more people pointing out when others are playing fast and loose with the truth...it makes for a much better board to see less bullshit being posted.

Cardus
06-01-2011, 09:21 PM
To attack someone who has an intimate understanding of the game via ownership and training requires a vivid imagination as well. And facts mean nothing to YOU. But don't let that stop you......happens all the time here.

Intimate? Intimate?

C'mon, bro.

I've been around more than enough owners to know that merely owning racehorses does not imbue someone with intimate knowledge of the game.

5k-claim
06-01-2011, 09:43 PM
i go to new york and try to run up against these trainers and i don't use any drugs except for the stupid lassix that a stupid trainer decided to stick in my horse without asking me. You can ask the trainer to stop giving your horse race-day Lasix. It is your horse.

...for fans of baseball you can see your team play almost every day, basketball fans see them play 3 times a week, tennis is every week, car racing is fairly frequent when in season. why can't horses run every week? i know the answer to that one and it the reason stinks, its because of all the drugs they stick into them. I promise you that I could place a horse in your care and you could go completely drug-free and still not end up running every week. It isn't all about the "drugs". Trying to win a specific race 6 weeks from now I would not think to lead into the race, either physically or mentally, with 5 races on the weekends between now and then. There is no way on earth I would do that. (Not to mention that from a logistical standpoint there wouldn't even be applicable races written every weekend between now and then to begin with. But that's another thread.)

I have no first-hand experience with horses back in yesteryear, when they were apparently made out of steel- but I can say that all anyone can do today is try to do the best they can with the horse that is standing in front of them. Mentally and physically- it isn't all about "drugs".

magwell
06-01-2011, 11:13 PM
My memory isn't that good either but i was at Gulfstream when Skip Away bled he was not on lasix, then next time out on lasix he win by a pole .....

Hanover1
06-02-2011, 05:35 AM
Intimate? Intimate?

C'mon, bro.

I've been around more than enough owners to know that merely owning racehorses does not imbue someone with intimate knowledge of the game.
Owning them was a by product of 2nd generation training as a profession, "bro".

Dahoss9698
06-02-2011, 10:23 AM
Owning them was a by product of 2nd generation training as a profession, "bro".

Why do you insist on turning everything into a thread about what you've done? Are you that desperate for recognition?

Hanover1
06-02-2011, 11:08 AM
Why do you insist on turning everything into a thread about what you've done? Are you that desperate for recognition?

When you get called an owner who does not know the business, its good to clear the air.
Considering your track record around here, I would refrain from personal attacks. You should be used to having to defend your position, but it gives you no license to ridicule others.

Dahoss9698
06-02-2011, 11:35 AM
When you get called an owner who does not know the business, its good to clear the air.
Considering your track record around here, I would refrain from personal attacks. You should be used to having to defend your position, but it gives you no license to ridicule others.

Ummm, no one was talking about you....except you. That's all you do is talk about YOU.

My track record? Look at your track record record around here. You're the guy that blindly defends cheaters, sh.its on bettors every chance you get and acts like you are better than everyone, while NEVER defending your positions with anything other than something along the lines of "Do you know who I am?" No one cares. Seriously...no one cares.

Personal attacks? Who did I personally attack here? Who did I ridicule?

Being whoever you think you are gives you no immunity from recieving the same treatment for stupid remarks and nonsensical posts as anyone else. You don't like it, don't say dumb things.

andymays
06-02-2011, 03:47 PM
State investigator provides details of Dutrow barn search | Daily Racing Form

http://www.drf.com/news/state-investigator-provides-details-dutrow-barn-search

Hanover1
06-02-2011, 08:38 PM
Ummm, no one was talking about you....except you. That's all you do is talk about YOU.

My track record? Look at your track record record around here. You're the guy that blindly defends cheaters, sh.its on bettors every chance you get and acts like you are better than everyone, while NEVER defending your positions with anything other than something along the lines of "Do you know who I am?" No one cares. Seriously...no one cares.

Personal attacks? Who did I personally attack here? Who did I ridicule?

Being whoever you think you are gives you no immunity from recieving the same treatment for stupid remarks and nonsensical posts as anyone else. You don't like it, don't say dumb things.

I consider your cornflakes pissed in. Enjoy

Hanover1
06-02-2011, 08:43 PM
State investigator provides details of Dutrow barn search | Daily Racing Form

http://www.drf.com/news/state-investigator-provides-details-dutrow-barn-search
Both sides here have given conflicting testimony here, but the fact that Dutrow denied ever using the drug while one of his horses showed traces should sway any doubters here. Its been a long time coming for him, and it looks like that time is at hand.

Dahoss9698
06-02-2011, 08:46 PM
I can't really refute anything you've said, so I'm going to try and save a little face. Don't you know who I am?

FTFY

Robert Fischer
06-02-2011, 10:28 PM
*melts down*

im taking one for the team guys.

I just melted down.

now everyone can be civil again :ThmbUp:

Cardus
06-02-2011, 10:38 PM
I consider your cornflakes pissed in. Enjoy

And I recall citing something said by a prominent handicapper, and you pissed on that as if handicappers meant nothing. It happened last year, and it was ignorant on your part.

I doubt that someone who was genuinely important in the industry would take to Internet Land and denigrate those with legitimate questions, opinions, ideas, etc. and trumpet that he was an owner or trainer as if it were sufficient to render all others lacking.

Robert Fischer
06-02-2011, 10:41 PM
And I recall citing something said by a prominent handicapper, and you pissed on that as if handicappers meant nothing. It happened last year, and ...

Dutrow has a sharp memory as well.

Cardus
06-02-2011, 11:20 PM
Dutrow has a sharp memory as well.

There is context to my post, and I don't think that you grasp it. And there's nothing wrong with that, by the way.

Fastracehorse
06-03-2011, 02:41 AM
My guess is that they might use it to relax a horse, before you pull the blood samples, but just a guess.I've been around barns over the years, and if you checked them all, I would guess you would find syringes in all of them.

....but not far from the truth

fffastt

Storm Cadet
06-03-2011, 09:01 AM
IF what we are hearing from Bloodhorse and DRF are true:
During cross-examination, Koenig pointed out several inconsistencies in Leveson’s testimony and his written report, including the color of the substance found in the syringe and the volume of the syringe. Leveson initially thought the syringes were 6 cubic centimeters, when they were in fact 3 cubic centimeters. For a person with 14 years experience in drug testing, it's a little unbelievable how he can make that mistake

Koenig also noted that in the chain of custody of the handling of the evidence bag containing the syringes, the names of all the people who handled the bag were not recorded.

Though Leveson stated in his report that he “exhausted all leads” in his investigation, he testified that he did not investigate that claim nor did he interview three veterinarians whom Dutrow, in a subsequent interview, suggested he contact.

Joel Leveson, the board’s director of investigations since 1997,was training two New York Racing Association employees how to do conduct a barn search. However, Leveson further testified that he did not conduct a “full-fledged” search, even after stumbling upon the syringes. I wonder what the NYSRWB protocol is for when our lead investigator comes across prohibited substances on a "training run"? Does it then become a legal and full fledged search with legal implications? Are the barns informed PRIOR to the training search that any and all illegal banned meds and syringes will then become part of a legal investigation?

AND THIS IS OUR LEAD INVESTIGATOR FOR NYSRWB??? Did they wear gloves when they handled the syringes to then get proper fingerprints to lead them as to the ownership of them-whether it was in fact Dutrow, or vets, or asst trainer? Did they take photos? If they acting like this is a crime, then send in QUALIFIED people to collect evidence and treat it as such. I'm NOT sticking up for Dutrow, BUT these types of things happen more frequently in racing than is needed.

andymays
06-03-2011, 01:55 PM
http://www.drf.com/news/dutrow-hearing-louisiana-chemist-criticizes-new-york-testing

Excerpt:

“We might as well be taking about salt,” Barker said. “Five nanograms is irrelevant. It is not possible, scientifically, that this could have exerted any effect on the horse whatsoever.”

Barker said that New York state did not prove that the substance had gone through the horse’s system because it did not undergo a process called differential testing, which would have proven that the drug had actually passed through the horse’s system as opposed to having picked it up via contamination.

GatetoWire
06-03-2011, 08:38 PM
However, Leveson further testified that he did not conduct a “full-fledged” search, even after stumbling upon the syringes. I wonder what the NYSRWB protocol is for when our lead investigator comes across prohibited substances on a "training run"? Does it then become a legal and full fledged search with legal implications? Are the barns informed PRIOR to the training search that any and all illegal banned meds and syringes will then become part of a legal investigation?

AND THIS IS OUR LEAD INVESTIGATOR FOR NYSRWB??? Did they wear gloves when they handled the syringes to then get proper fingerprints to lead them as to the ownership of them-whether it was in fact Dutrow, or vets, or asst trainer? Did they take photos? If they acting like this is a crime, then send in QUALIFIED people to collect evidence and treat it as such. I'm NOT sticking up for Dutrow, BUT these types of things happen more frequently in racing than is needed.

This is typical lawyer garbage to try to discredit the search.

Guess what. It's illegal to have any syringes on the backstretch....Period.
End of discussion. Guilty

I love how every time a trainer gets caught with syringes, illegal meds or unmarked bottles they claim innocence.
Yeah and Barry Bonds never knew he was on steroids too.

Do people really believe these stories?

Dahoss9698
06-03-2011, 08:39 PM
Do people really believe these stories?

Unfortunately....yes.

sonnyp
06-03-2011, 08:43 PM
eerie co-incidence is this hearing is being held in schenectady, new york, a horible place in the memory of rick dutrow.

many years ago,while dutrow was living in a tack room in new york, he learned that the mother of his infant daughter had been murdered in a drug deal gone bad in schenectady.