PDA

View Full Version : Yonkers Racing Picks for Tuesday, May 31 - GL!

Cam
05-31-2011, 11:55 AM
I bagged 5 of 11 Monday night and had a lot fun over at the TVG community (http://community.tvg.com/t5/Discuss/ct-p/Horseracing) sharing our picks throughout the evening. Tonight’s racing card at Yonkers looks favorable and I hope to keep picking winners at a 40+ percent clip.

Here are our free racing picks for May 31, 2011 at Yonkers Raceway.

Race 1: (2) CIVILIZED HANOVER doesn’t have much here to beat and will need to have a good trip to save the late kick at the stretch.

Trifecta: 2-5-8

Race 2: (1) SMOOTH MUSCLES is the best in this bunch and with Brennan in the bike, it looks close to a lock.

Trifecta: 1-3-4

Race 3: (2) VICTORY’S BOY could best these non-winners of $5,000 in last 6 starts.

Trifecta: 2-5-1

Race 4: (5) Q ROCK just missed last time out and should be out early with Bartlett at the helm.

Trifecta: 5-3-7

Race 5: (6) PAN GRAD has raced well in 2011 and it’s hard not to bet her here.

Trifecta: 6-3-1

Race 6: (5) DAYLON BEWARE won 2 of 3 and looks to be the class in this one. The Brennan and Pena combo are on fire and it’s hard not to play this horse.

Trifecta: 5-2-1

Race 7: (4) ONE ON EACH LAP could get it done here against these non-winners of 2 P-M races.

Trifecta: 4-1-6

Race 8: (5) RUNNING RON won its last and should continue here.

Trifecta: 5-8-4

Race 9: (6) M K G keeps winning and hard to go off now. Bartlett is aboard and should have this horse out early.

Trifecta: 6-3-5

Race 10: (4) BEAR KING missed in its last two and staying with this horse for the 3rd time.

Trifecta: 4-6-5

Race 11: (1) BOLERO TOPGUN has been a stud winning 2 of 3 and staying with her again.

Trifecta: 1-3-4

Race 12: (3) HURRIKANE ANTHONY looks like the standout here and should breakout tonight.

Trifecta: 3-6-2

Good luck all!

cecil127
05-31-2011, 06:39 PM
race 8 im going with #8 Lean On You. i had a talk with him on sunday and i think we're all straightened out.:D
bol Cam and thanks for posting the selections:ThmbUp: