PDA

View Full Version : SPOTS for 05-30-2011

tgoo426193
05-30-2011, 09:02 AM
OK, this is my 3rd daily post and I'll tell you my initial pick criteria angle is that the horse must have a substantial CLASS advantage. That is, according to the way the program I follow rates them. This may be different from yours.

First day (Sat.) - I did not use Maidens or Turf races and found that Maidens did well. Turfs still suck

Second day (Sun.) - I just listed "ALL" those with the CLASS advantage mentioned above and overall, didn't do to bad. I felt I may be able to further qualify those picks though.

I had not checked any stats closely for yesterdays picks but did so this morning, and, qualified today's picks while trying not to over qualify them and not have any remaining.

I found that Maidens are in. Turfs are out. And, I required either very good PACE stats, or, some good pace stats along with some other good stats such as speed, works etc. . That again is according to my programs rankings.

Remember that initially, "Exceptional Class" separation was the root angle if you care to apply this criteria to your current system for comparison. Oh, BTW, I payed no attention to weather/track conditions above.

Third day (Holiday) - I have 5 picks remaining. The only one I have doubt about is LAD Race 1 #3 Mais Oui. All the other runners in that race are FTSs, but, Mais Oui meets the requirements, so lets see if a future stakes horse is hiding within those first timers??

Here Goes !!

Race 4 DEL :2: MALIBU BEACH BUNNY

Race 5 FL :9: PARADISE BY THE C

Race 1 LAD :3: MAIS OUI

Race 1 MTH :1: WITH THE CURRENT

Race 6 SUF :3: SLEETCALLING

tgoo426193
05-30-2011, 10:05 AM
I forgot to mention in yesterdays picks, I took some time this morning and qualified 8 of them from the "ALL" list and had 6 Wins, 1 Place & 1 Show. Todays are now qualified as such then so lets see how it works. Wish me Luck!!

tgoo426193
05-30-2011, 07:30 PM
These results work for exacta box wagering. Or a 17% ROI on a place wager.

I see MAIS OUI did the job !!

I would still at least like to see no worse than a place finish for all of them.

Race 4 DEL MALIBU BEACH BUNNY - Place - X-320-220

Race 5 FL PARADISE BY THE C - Place - X-250-240

Race 1 LAD MAIS OUI - Win - 660-380-280-:D

Race 1 MTH WITH THE CURRENT - 4th-:confused:

Race 6 SUF SLEETCALLING - Win - 300-220-220