PDA

View Full Version : Aquduct Saturday

SAL
11-01-2003, 12:19 PM
My Aqueduct picks for Saturday:

R1 - #2 Quiet One-Had a wide trip in last start. Makes drop to lowest of his career. Last dirt race at this distance would put him right there. Demand a price, this is a longshot trainer.

R2 - #6 Grand Player-Though I hate playing horses that have lost MCL races in MSW events, I like this one. Took the worst of it on the outside last time and still ran on. Improvement on that will take this race.

R3 - #6 Le Bourget-Ran his best race this year when dropped to claimers last time. Last race has produced a couple of next out winners and he doesn’t have much other early speed to contend with. I think the ML fav is vulnerable, so hoping for a decent price here.

R4 - #1 Charm Cat-Has had excuses in his recent races. Hoping the jock goes to the front with this one.

R5 - #9 Cativa-Love it when Dutrow takes a horse from a bad trainer. Puts Prado up, a jock he’s clicking at over 30% with. 8/1? That would be nice.

R6 - #10 Army Boots-Been drilling well and improving every race. Also gets Prado, and that means today’s the day for me.

R7 – Pass. Can’t see a price in this race

R8 - #8 Blazing Fury-Good spot to wake up here. Going for a price and hoping this one shows some of his form from last year.

R9 - #5 Misty Sixes-Can’t fault her recent races on a fast surface. Klesaris has done good work with this one after claiming her. I think Miss Linda’s better days are behind her.

R10 - #10 Sounds Fishy-Gets bug boy again, and will have pace to run at here. Price will be there for sure.

CapperLou
11-01-2003, 02:32 PM
Hey: You are having a great day!!

I thought Cativa had a great chance here--bumped at start in last and Dutrow certainly helps a horse--had a good previous win also. I agreed with you completely and CANNOT BELIEVE this

Horse paid 18.20 to WIN. Great Pick!!!! You encouraged me to play a bit extra on this one--thanks!!!

All the best,

CapperLou

Suff
11-01-2003, 03:10 PM
Sal's cheating somehow. Either that he's the hottest Player in the country right now. He's Pounding the shit out of everything in front of him.

CapperLou
11-01-2003, 03:22 PM
SAL is sure getting some nice priced winners!!!

Curious?? Sal; do you use any software or do you handicap from the form?
Keep up the great work and make plenty of dough!!

CapperLou

SAL
11-01-2003, 05:32 PM
Thanks for the nice words, CapperLou.

I mainly use the DRF Formulator for my handicapping. If you read my selections, you'll find a lot of my picks are not based on pace or speed figs, the basis for most handicapping programs available. I've changed my style in the last few months, and I've been doing well.

formula_2002
11-01-2003, 06:39 PM
Sal, you caught my attention.

Just checked out your last 71 picks.

Very impressive indeed.... Best I have seen.

Joe M

shanta
11-02-2003, 12:02 AM
GREAT JOB AGAIN! THIS IS JUST A SUGGESTION -WHEN YOU ARE LEAVING THE TRACK OR WHEREVER YOU BET AT TAKE A LOOK OVER YOUR SHOULDERS AND CHECK FOR MUGGERS OK?? BECAUSE WITH THAT WHEEL BARROW FULL OF PAPER YOU ARE LEAVING WITH YOU WILL STAND OUT LIKE A SORE THUMB!:eek: :D RICHIE

pjd888
11-02-2003, 01:10 AM
sweet!!!!!!!!!
unbelievable cappin Sal!
A big Thank you for posting your picks.
keep cashin