PDA

View Full Version : Yonkers Racing Picks 5-27-2011

Cam
05-27-2011, 09:31 AM
I bagged 6 of 11 races (54.54%) on Thursday’s racing card at Yonkers Raceway and as expected, Brennan had a great night once again, I called it. Friday night’s card looks a bit more challenging and I am seeing some favorable semi warm long shots that could surprise.

Here are our free racing picks for May 27, 2011 at Yonkers Raceway.

Race 1: (2) MR ROCKFORD gets relief here and could wire with a good trip. (4) HEZ DA MAN N is racing well and just coming up a bit short, but could surprise here.

Trifecta: 2-4-3

Race 2: (3) E T DIAMANT won its last and could continue against these (4) ONE AWESOME MASTER should be considered and has raced against better company.

Trifecta: 3-4-6

Race 3: (3) ALLOVERAMERICA won its last a monster close at the stretch. I am staying with this one here. (4) CCS LOVER N has speed and has won 2 of 3, but looked badly in its last, rebound here?

Trifecta: 3-4-6

Picks Race 4 through 12 (http://www.winnerswire.com/yonkers-racing-picks-5-27-2011/).

Good luck and please share your picks here as well. Happy Friday everyone!

lenny1964
05-27-2011, 01:10 PM
I would like to compliment you and your fellow members here at Pace Advantage. I see very, very little (if any) bashing of horsemen on this website.
This is uncommon and something that sets you apart from much of the rubbish on the internet today.

Brennan generally has big nights these days. I think Brennan and Lou Pena teamed up for 5 wins last night. As a horsemen that races in the NY area-Mont, Yonkers, Meadowlands,Freehold-I gotta say, Lou Pena is much much better than most of us. He seems to have his horses ready to roll and he obviously has created some great mismatches.

I looked over your selections and wish you very good luck. Take a look at your 8th race however. You make mention of Flex The Muscle/George Brennan. Brennan is driving Stand Guard in that race. Either way, I think you nabbed the winner. (Whata Winner).

Have a safe holiday weekend everyone and again nice touch by being classy on here.

Cam
05-27-2011, 03:29 PM
I would like to compliment you and your fellow members here at Pace Advantage. I see very, very little (if any) bashing of horsemen on this website.
This is uncommon and something that sets you apart from much of the rubbish on the internet today.

Brennan generally has big nights these days. I think Brennan and Lou Pena teamed up for 5 wins last night. As a horsemen that races in the NY area-Mont, Yonkers, Meadowlands,Freehold-I gotta say, Lou Pena is much much better than most of us. He seems to have his horses ready to roll and he obviously has created some great mismatches.

I looked over your selections and wish you very good luck. Take a look at your 8th race however. You make mention of Flex The Muscle/George Brennan. Brennan is driving Stand Guard in that race. Either way, I think you nabbed the winner. (Whata Winner).

Have a safe holiday weekend everyone and again nice touch by being classy on here.

Lenny,

Awesome reply and I know in other handicapping sites people seem to bash more than providing insight and a good handshake. Brennan was on fire for sure last night and I called it on my blog that he would have a big night, but he is the best right now at Yonkers and Pena and him hook up more often than anyone else.

I will check that Flex The Muscle driver now. Thanks again!