PDA

View Full Version : Do they ever stop with RACE???

newtothegame
05-27-2011, 04:51 AM
Ok, so now Clyburn claims his (Obama's) skin color is a problem.....
Was it a problem when he got elected a little over 2 years ago???
:bang:

Politics Rep. Clyburn: Obama‘s Problems Are ’Because of the Color of His Skin’

If you ask Rep. James Clyburn, the number three Democrat in the House, what he thinks about the president’s possibly tough re-election prospects next year, he won‘t talk about the president’s controversial speeches, decisions, or even gaffes. Instead, he‘ll talk about the president’s skin color.
“You know, I’m 70 years old,” he told (http://www.mcclatchydc.com/2011/05/25/114793/racism-to-blame-for-obamas-problems.html#ixzz1NSR6gVMW) McClatchy Newspapers. “And I can tell you; people don’t like to deal with it, but the fact of the matter is, the president’s problems are in large measure because of the color of his skin.”

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/rep-clyburn-obamas-problems-are-because-of-the-color-of-his-skin/

bigmack
05-27-2011, 04:58 AM
This is a clear illustration those that have any objection to Herman Cain are twice as racist.

Hello! Do the genealogical math.

JustRalph
05-27-2011, 05:28 AM
Herman is two shades darker

On the official I hate dark skinned politicos scale he's an 8

PaceAdvantage
05-27-2011, 11:00 AM
It's quite obvious to me that ANYONE who has even ONE non-positive thing to say about Herman Cain are closet or even outright RACISTS and/or members of the KKK.

There is no longer any doubt in my mind about this after reading this story.

Tom
05-27-2011, 11:05 AM
Put on your sneakers,
and don your sheets.
We're for Herman,
and we're marching in the streets!

We shall overcome.....

HUSKER55
05-27-2011, 05:28 PM
MLK said to judge men by the depth of their charactor and BO is out there and come election time he will be judged and not for the color of his skin.

Greyfox
05-27-2011, 06:58 PM
Most people don't give a dang about a person's skin color - white, black, brown, red, or yellow.
Actually most people don't give a dang about politics either except every few years.
What people care about is jobs, housing, and putting food on the table.
Obama is in the drivers seat and might pull off the next election, especially if the Republicans don't get their crap together and run a strong credible candidate.
His Achilles heel may prove to be the ECONOMY, the ECONOMY, the ECONOMY.