PDA

View Full Version : Lance Armstrong...wheels coming off

PhantomOnTour
05-22-2011, 10:39 AM
First it was Frankie Andreu and Tyler Hamilton, then Floyd Landis, and now George Hincapie who say Lance did the dirty deed...repeatedly.
Hincapie was a long time teammate of Armstrong, the longest of the above mentioned guys and I think his testimony may finally sink Lance in the public eye.
He has never failed a test, but the ever-lengthening list of accusers continues. This is sad as Armstrong has done so much for cancer awareness and research. That part should never be forgotten or glossed over when we speak of him, but I'm afraid it will.

Robert Goren
05-22-2011, 11:01 AM
Does it matter anymore? Some guys trying to sell books. I don't think there will be any paper editions.

DJofSD
05-22-2011, 11:20 AM
Forget about Lance.

How about the new guy, Busche? Team Radio Shack is rounding into form. Can't say the same for Andy.

cj
05-22-2011, 03:50 PM
He probably cheated, just like every other top rider at the same time. Who cares any longer?

DRIVEWAY
05-22-2011, 04:31 PM
He probably cheated, just like every other top rider at the same time. Who cares any longer?

I agree.

But it's amazing on it's own that he passed 500+ bloodtests.

cj
05-22-2011, 04:34 PM
I agree.

But it's amazing on it's own that he passed 500+ bloodtests.

Amazing and scary. He probably cheated, and he probably did because he had to do so to compete. I'm not saying it is right, but I think the majority of people would do the same thing. In that sport, we know they do.

Dahoss2002
05-22-2011, 05:52 PM
Old news for sure but I wonder how far Novitsky is gonna take the case. Just wondering if he's gonna try to hang everything he can on Lance because it was the US Postal Team.

Hanover1
05-22-2011, 06:29 PM
Amazing and scary. He probably cheated, and he probably did because he had to do so to compete. I'm not saying it is right, but I think the majority of people would do the same thing. In that sport, we know they do.

Good time to segue to Lou Pena up at Yonkers Raceway.....

JustRalph
05-22-2011, 09:17 PM
Lances's wheels were on when he needed them

Today, who cares?

In a related note Muhammad Ali's gloves were the wrong color