PDA

View Full Version : Yonkers Racing Picks 5-20-2011

Cam
05-20-2011, 11:38 AM
New member of the forums and wanted to introduce myself. My name is Frankie "Cam" Jovine and I am an avid sports fan. I closely follow and handicap horse racing, professional and college football here in North America. I have watched and handicapped Thoroughbred and Harness racing for over 30 years and have been a spectator at many race tracks. I was born and raised in Astoria, Queens (New York) and was fortunate to see many great races at Yonkers and at my home track, Roosevelt Raceway, which was closed down on July 15, 1988.

Here are our free racing picks for May 20, 2011 at Yonkers Raceway.

Race 1: (3) MIAS BOLD MANEUVER has run competitive times and could cross the wire first with Bartlett. (1) FORTE BLUE CHIP will be the chalk in this race and must be considered here.

Trifecta: 3-1-5

Race 2: (1) APRILSHOWERS just missed in her last and should be ready tonight to best these. (4) TASTY MAX has been running well and should be stalking most of the way.

Trifecta: 1-4-3

Race 3: (4) BOLERO TOPGUN was my choice last time and just missed. Brennan will have this horse in the lead and should get the win here. (3) PACIFIC FLEET N could be the sleeper here and will get a decent payout.

Trifecta: 4-3-1

Race 4: (1) I KNOW MAGIC gets some relief and has the class and speed to beat these. (7) BUCK I D has a late kick and could get up late to challenge.

Trifecta: 1-7-3

Race 5: (3) MARIE’S Z TAM has been off lately and I feel she is overdue. (1) BRICKYARD TROUBLE gets post position 1 and that should make for a better trip.

Trifecta: 3-1-4

Race 6: (2) RAMONA DISOMMA just missed last time and should get it done here against these. (3) SHERRI ON ICE won in her last and should be close at the wire.

Trifecta: 2-3-1

Race 7: (8) DELIGHTFUL DIVA is the class in this field and should have no problem coming out of the 8 post with Brennan aboard. (6) HULA’S Z TAM has been racing well and could challenge if the 8 gets a bad trip.

Trifecta: 8-6-4

Race 8: (5) WHATA WINNER has won its last two, but faces better and could beat these if the horse continues to perform well. (8) NEIGHSAY HANOVER should be considered here and can challenge at the stretch for home.

Trifecta: 5-8-4

Race 9: (3) JAM AND JELLY my pick of the night, enough said. (2) SUN OF A VICTORY will get a piece here and should be in all Exacta and Trifecta plays.

Trifecta: 3-2-4

Race 10: (5) PEMBROKE PRAYER has speed and will have to run well to best these horses. (2) T JS MR LAVEC could challenge if the horse continues to put up good times.

Trifecta: 5-2-6

Race 11: (7) FLIRTISCAPE will be motoring in this one. This horse has run very well and has the red hot Brennan in the bike. (8) SOLD OUT could challenge if the horse and Lachance can overcome the 8 post.

Trifecta: 7-8-1

Good luck all!