PDA

View Full Version : New online player(Texas)

alliance4g63
05-20-2011, 09:36 AM
Hey everyone,

I have read a few threads here and there seems to be a lot of negativity in regard to the ADW sites. Is there any reputable site that everyone accepts?

It seems quite a few of you use Twinspires and that is the site I was thinking about signing up for. Are there any other sites that accept Texas players?

BillW
05-20-2011, 09:54 AM
Hey everyone,

I have read a few threads here and there seems to be a lot of negativity in regard to the ADW sites. Is there any reputable site that everyone accepts?

It seems quite a few of you use Twinspires and that is the site I was thinking about signing up for. Are there any other sites that accept Texas players?

While living in Houston I used Premier Turf Club and Twinspires. No problem with either.

alliance4g63
05-20-2011, 09:59 AM
I just signed up with America' ADW.. any luck there? I tried Twinspires but it looks like they need to fax them information in order to get started. I really want to stay away from that if I can help it. Thanks for your response.

BillW
05-20-2011, 10:15 AM
I just signed up with America' ADW.. any luck there? I tried Twinspires but it looks like they need to fax them information in order to get started. I really want to stay away from that if I can help it. Thanks for your response.

Most require some proof of residence. I never dealt with AADW (new player on the scene by an experienced ADW operator) but I have dealt with Ian, the principal with no problem.

lsbets
05-20-2011, 11:28 AM
Hey everyone,

Expressbet now takes Texas residents too. Same restriction as with most - no wagering on Texas tracks. I think AADW lets you wager on Texas tracks, but I'm not positive.

alliance4g63
05-20-2011, 11:59 AM
Expressbet now takes Texas residents too. Same restriction as with most - no wagering on Texas tracks. I think AADW lets you wager on Texas tracks, but I'm not positive.

So I assume you use Expressbet? Do they require any proof of residence? So far AADW seems too easy. I'm already a member and can deposit with an e-check.

lsbets
05-20-2011, 01:21 PM
So I assume you use Expressbet? Do they require any proof of residence? So far AADW seems too easy. I'm already a member and can deposit with an e-check.

I think express and twin do it they same way. They check you social with a credit agency to verify your address. If your address doesn't verify, they need you to send more information.

alliance4g63
08-02-2011, 11:40 AM
Bump!

Hey do any sites besides AADW provide cell phone wagering? I'm still on the fence on where to deposit. I like the cell phone wagering of AADW but I don't see any way to view past performances on the site.

So another question I have is.. Is there a site where I can just view past performances and maybe watch races live for a fee. I was thinking maybe I could handicap and view races on one site and then wager from my phone through AADW.

BillW
08-02-2011, 11:45 AM
Bump!

Hey do any sites besides AADW provide cell phone wagering? I'm still on the fence on where to deposit. I like the cell phone wagering of AADW but I don't see any way to view past performances on the site.

So another question I have is.. Is there a site where I can just view past performances and maybe watch races live for a fee. I was thinking maybe I could handicap and view races on one site and then wager from my phone through AADW.

Yes look at the thread right above this one ...

http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/showthread.php?t=85914

alliance4g63
08-02-2011, 11:48 AM
Yes look at the thread right above this one ...

http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/showthread.php?t=85914

Yea I think we are talking about two different things. On AADW I can actually make bets on my smart phone, not by calling someone.

BillW
08-02-2011, 12:13 PM
Yea I think we are talking about two different things. On AADW I can actually make bets on my smart phone, not by calling someone.
oh, all of them can with some trouble. At least Twinspires has a "mobile app" specifically designed for phone. Check out the ADW websites, they usually talk about any mobile capcbilities.

alliance4g63
08-02-2011, 01:34 PM
oh, all of them can with some trouble. At least Twinspires has a "mobile app" specifically designed for phone. Check out the ADW websites, they usually talk about any mobile capcbilities.

Yea it looks like the Twinspires mobile site is even better than the AADW. So it looks like I will try to deposit at Twinspires.

Anyone use DRF.com for wagering? They are another site I was thinking about but I don't see it mentioned much here.

precocity
08-03-2011, 06:40 AM
Hey everyone,

I live in Dallas and never had a problem taking big bank from twinspires :cool: