PDA

View Full Version : Peter Fonda to Obama: You're a f'ing traitor

ElKabong
05-20-2011, 01:26 AM
Petey paints his face with a peace sign like a little girl, tells Barry he's a "****ing traitor".

OK libs, you're up. Spin away :jump:

http://news.yahoo.com/s/afp/20110518/ennew_afp/entertainmentfilmfestivalcannesusobamafonda_201105 18154556

"I sent an email to President Obama saying, 'You are a f(expletive) traitor,' using those words... 'You're a traitor, you allowed foreign boots on our soil telling our military -- in this case the coastguard -- what they can and could not do, and telling us, the citizens of the United States, what we could or could not do'."

snip-

bigmack
05-20-2011, 01:37 AM
This ain't exactly breaking ranks. From the few gatherings I rolled in the Hollywould Hills, the book on P.Fonda is that he's one 'out there' dude. He was constantly in & around the same joints in LA.

Worst oil spill in history. Where is Rac Maddow & Moorhead Schultz on that calamity? They were screaming bloody murder some months ago.

Fonda's gonna run with the 'traitor' route. "Go get 'em Petey!" :cool:

highnote
05-20-2011, 04:00 AM
Like I've said before... if you've read Obama's books you know he is not as liberal as uninformed liberals and conservatives want him to be. He is pragmatic. He is going to listen to all sides and make a decision.

I wouldn't even call him a centrist. Like Bush, he is a decider. Sometimes his decisions seems liberal -- Obamacare. Sometimes they seem conservative -- Oilbama and Afghanibama.

rastajenk
05-20-2011, 08:02 AM
He listens to both sides and does not make a decision. That's his weakness. Voting present all the time. Concerned more with how history will view him. That's not pragmatism, that's narcissism.

Hanover1
05-20-2011, 10:10 AM
All that time with Hopper has served him well.....acid trips do offer uncanny ability to see colors in vivid detail. (don't ask....)

PhantomOnTour
05-20-2011, 10:16 AM
Burned out old hippie...who cares what he thinks.

Frank DeMartini
05-20-2011, 10:35 AM
I know Mr. Fonda personally and have always found that he will speak his peace. If he is beginning to feel this way about Mr. Obama, then so be it. There are many of us that have felt this man should not be President for a long time.

PhantomOnTour
05-20-2011, 10:57 AM
Hippiecrite

redshift1
05-20-2011, 02:03 PM
I know Mr. Fonda personally and have always found that he will speak his peace. If he is beginning to feel this way about Mr. Obama, then so be it. There are many of us that have felt this man should not be President for a long time.

The original saying is " Speak your piece " meaning " Have your say in the matter".

Pesky little idioms

NJ Stinks
05-20-2011, 02:18 PM

So Frank, do you think any there is any chance that Petey is just trying promote his movie? :jump:

Hanover1
05-20-2011, 04:14 PM
Burned out old hippie...who cares what he thinks.

He stood for a generation that was fed up with the lies, and the cost of a war we were lied to about, and could not win. Sound familiar?

ElKabong
05-20-2011, 09:08 PM
He stood for a generation that was fed up with the lies, and the cost of a war we were lied to about, and could not win. Sound familiar?

What, you haven't seen us leave Iraq and Afghanistan yet? (sarcasm)

ElKabong
05-20-2011, 09:12 PM
I wouldn't even call him a centrist. Like Bush, he is a decider. Sometimes his decisions seems liberal -- Obamacare. Sometimes they seem conservative -- Oilbama and Afghanibama.

To me, he's a mix between a Chicago politician, and a community organizer.....always had his hand out, works to repay his "owners", rinse and repeat.

BP paid his ass off. Plain and simple. Now libs have to deal with the fallout. He's not what they projected or thought.