PDA

View Full Version : Pimlico turf races

turfeyejoe
05-19-2011, 08:04 AM
What is the likelihood some or all of Saturday's races at Pimlico scheduled for turf get moved to the main track?
I'm thinking the non-stakes turf races will be off the turf, but they will try to use the turf for the Dixie and Gallorette, and perhaps the Murphy.
Will the main track be something other than fast?

garyscpa
05-19-2011, 08:10 AM
What is the likelihood some or all of Saturday's races at Pimlico scheduled for turf get moved to the main track?
I'm thinking the non-stakes turf races will be off the turf, but they will try to use the turf for the Dixie and Gallorette, and perhaps the Murphy.
Will the main track be something other than fast?

SRU can give us this info Friday morning. :rolleyes:

Relwob Owner
05-19-2011, 08:29 AM

So, so well timed :ThmbUp:

cj's dad
05-19-2011, 08:37 AM
Calling for T'storms today and tomorrow. Saturday is supposed to be sunny and in the low 80's.

The Hawk
05-19-2011, 08:40 AM
Calling for T'storms today and tomorrow. Saturday is supposed to be sunny and in the low 80's.

I guess any Friday turf racing is out of the question entirely?

Tom
05-19-2011, 09:31 AM
They close right after the weekend don't they?
Might just run on it if no more racing on the horizon.

Stillriledup
05-19-2011, 01:19 PM

I WISH! :jump:

Maybe Stu from the racing office can provide that information sometime on Friday.

stu
05-20-2011, 06:34 AM
It is 6:30 AM Friday morning. I have been told that Pimlico is on the turf for today and tomorrow barring any unexpected weather.

Late scratches are due by 9:00 AM. They paddock judge, clerk of scales, and the stewards should have the changes disseminated to the world circa 9:45AM maybe as late as 10:00 AM

Now, everybody, please do me a favor and bet the heck out of the Hilltop Stakes. The racing office worked awfully hard to provide you with a full field on the turf

stu

newtothegame
05-20-2011, 06:37 AM
It is 6:30 AM Friday morning. I have been told that Pimlico is on the turf for today and tomorrow barring any unexpected weather.

Late scratches are due by 9:00 AM. They paddock judge, clerk of scales, and the stewards should have the changes disseminated to the world circa 9:45AM maybe as late as 10:00 AM

Now, everybody, please do me a favor and bet the heck out of the Hilltop Stakes. The racing office worked awfully hard to provide you with a full field on the turf

stu

Well damn Stu....you advise us to bet the hell out of the hilltop stakes...and forgot to give us the winner. How can I bet without ALL of the info??? lol....:faint:

JBmadera
05-20-2011, 07:25 AM

stu

sure will, it's an excellent race. going for some bombs here exb - :3: ,:8: ,:13: ....will come back and use the :2: top and bottom with those runners as well.

over all it's a great card today.

stu
05-20-2011, 10:24 AM
as of 10:07 AM

http://www.equibase.com/static/latechanges/html/latechangesPIM-USA.html

The fun in handicapping is finding your own winners, besides I can't offer any help especially today since I have been moved to placing stand

The Hawk
05-20-2011, 11:29 AM

stu

Thanks Stu, much appreciated information.

RichieP
05-20-2011, 11:37 AM

stu

10-3-5 is my mix - great betting race Stu :)