PDA

View Full Version : something fishy with STRAUS-KAHN

lamboguy
05-19-2011, 07:13 AM
this guy is the most powerful man in the world and he is sitting in an eleven by thirteen cubicle at RICKERS ISLAND as a guest of the state of NEW YORK.

this guy was the favorite to become the next leader in FRANCE.

the guy does have a history of being in trouble before. he could have been setup. and then again maybe he is a sick guy that cannot control himself.

a friend told me that the housekeeper in the hotel is gorgeous. i would love to know how long she has worked in that place and where she came from.

Let's Roll
05-19-2011, 08:35 AM
I don't care if the housekeeper was gorgeous, Pepé Le Pew did this to himself, there was no setup. I hope he enjoys his cell.

Mike at A+
05-19-2011, 09:04 AM
I don't care if the housekeeper was gorgeous, Pepé Le Pew did this to himself, there was no setup. I hope he enjoys his cell.
Pepe Le Pew? Uh-oh. Be prepared because someone will surely call you a Francophobe soon.

Robert Goren
05-19-2011, 09:05 AM
a friend told me that the housekeeper in the hotel is gorgeous. i would love to know how long she has worked in that place and where she came from.She is a legal immigrant from West Africa. She lived in the US for 7 years. She has worked at the hotel for 3 years.

GameTheory
05-19-2011, 11:58 AM
The whole thing does seem very fishy. Will be interesting to see what happens.

Ocala Mike
05-19-2011, 12:27 PM
Seems his accuser was living in a residence for HIV/AIDS sufferers.

http://www.thestarphoenix.com/health/Strauss+Kahn+accuser+lives+block+sufferers/4805333/story.html

Ocala Mike

redshift1
05-19-2011, 01:29 PM
Why the accused would risk so much makes you wonder, whatever happens, big payday coming for the maid.