PDA

View Full Version : He's now allowed to disagree?

jognlope
05-18-2011, 10:20 AM
Gingrich, all he said was a generalized comment about right wing social engineering on Meet the Press, so I was surprised such a hugh reaction like he was against Ryan's bill. He is taking all this well, even though he made a dufusy mistake Monday saying he was again obamacare without even saying why, after he had said he was for individual mandate, "a variation" to David Gregory on Meet the Press just the day before.

Robert Goren
05-18-2011, 10:27 AM
I know I shouldn't be, but I am always how fast conservative republicans will turn one of their own when truth accidentally slips out of his mouth.

ArlJim78
05-18-2011, 10:40 AM
we watch for these little "slips" because we have had too many people over the years talk one way in a campaign, and then govern a different way in office. Campaign as a tough conservative, govern like a free spending liberal. that's why we jump on Rinos. Gingrich now says he's sorry, I'll bet he is. we don't need the same old, same old establishment types.

PaceAdvantage
05-18-2011, 11:06 AM
I know I shouldn't be, but I am always how fast conservative republicans will turn one of their own when truth accidentally slips out of his mouth.Right...it's all just one giant conspiracy against the middle class and the poor.... :rolleyes:

If that is indeed the truth, then your side is equally guilty, you do realize that, correct?

Tom
05-18-2011, 11:17 AM
I know I shouldn't be, but I am always how fast conservative republicans will turn one of their own when truth accidentally slips out of his mouth.

Isn't that a good thing?
I am amazed how many lefties just totally ignore everything about their guys and support them no matter what.

Lock-stepping along through life.

so.cal.fan
05-18-2011, 11:27 AM
This country, and the world, is in such financial chaos, no one wants to be President in 2012.
The Republicans don't want to get tagged with the ones who let America slip into a third world country. Neither do the Democrats.
If I were President Obama........I would not run for re-election.Things are so bad, there is no answer. The Republicans are damned if they do, damned if they don't, so are the Democrats.
Very strong and temporary painful policies could be done, but no one, from any political party wants to go there.