PDA

View Full Version : Internal Fraction Software???

kentrg
05-18-2011, 09:39 AM
Hi everyone,

Just found this site the other day. Can't believe it took me so long to find it. Have been reading and devouring alot of good information here.

Does anyone know if there is a decent software product available that gives internal fractions for all the horses in a race? I'd like to find one that you can download PP's from Bris and it would figure the internal fractions for you.

Thanks,
Kent

jeebus1083
05-18-2011, 09:49 AM
Raybo's AllData for Microsoft Excel is probably what you are looking for. You have the choice of using the "standard" 1 length = 1/6th second, or a more accurate variable beaten lengths multiplier.

cj
05-18-2011, 10:13 AM
Hi everyone,

Just found this site the other day. Can't believe it took me so long to find it. Have been reading and devouring alot of good information here.

Does anyone know if there is a decent software product available that gives internal fractions for all the horses in a race? I'd like to find one that you can download PP's from Bris and it would figure the internal fractions for you.

Thanks,
Kent

Formulator from DRF is free and does it for you if that is what you want. BRIS PP Generator does the same thing.

PhantomOnTour
05-18-2011, 10:15 AM
Formulator is free?

JimG
05-18-2011, 10:34 AM
Formulator is free?

The software is but not the files.

cj
05-18-2011, 11:00 AM
Formulator is free?

Yes, but it uses the files you download for a fee, just like everyone else I believe. That is what he requested. With Formulator, you don't even need software any longer for that function. You can do it right on the web. It is a Flash application.

raybo
05-18-2011, 11:01 AM
Raybo's AllData for Microsoft Excel is probably what you are looking for. You have the choice of using the "standard" 1 length = 1/6th second, or a more accurate variable beaten lengths multiplier.

Correct, however, the user can use any "static" multiplier they wish, not just 1/6 second.

kentrg
05-19-2011, 07:34 AM
Thanks for the help!