PDA

View Full Version : meadowslands survivor contest?

fmolf
05-17-2011, 07:42 PM
Does anyone know if they are having a spring/summer survivor contest?If they are having one does anyone have the website to sign up?The meadowlandsracetrack.com site is up but only has info on the last winter challenge.I would appreciate any info at all.

Canarsie
05-18-2011, 10:28 AM
Does anyone know if they are having a spring/summer survivor contest?If they are having one does anyone have the website to sign up?The meadowlandsracetrack.com site is up but only has info on the last winter challenge.I would appreciate any info at all.

They didn't send me anything so I guess with all the mayhem going on it isn't being run. 123 racing also ran a contest late in the winter meet but also sent me nothing.

Monmouth is on though.

Spiderman
05-18-2011, 10:53 AM
Survival at the Shore begins May 28

pat5336
05-18-2011, 01:34 PM
The Summer Handicapping Survival Challenge is Meadowlands Racetrack''s FREE and FUN way to play the ponies.

This online game runs May 27 - August 6, 2011. To view standings or to login to your account go to www.survival-challenge.com.

This is what they have on there site, but it still shows last years.

pat5336
05-18-2011, 05:18 PM
The Summer Handicapping Survival Challenge is Meadowlands Racetrack''s FREE and FUN way to play the ponies.

This online game runs May 27 - August 6, 2011. To view standings or to login to your account go to www.survival-challenge.com.

This is what they have on there site, but it still shows last years.

This online game runs June 3 - August 6, 2011. To view standings or to login to your account go to www.survival-challenge.com.

They just changed the dates today.