PDA

View Full Version : Goldikova . . . TOP world class mare returns Sunday

Grits
05-17-2011, 03:12 PM
http://www.thoroughbredtimes.com/racing-news/2011/05/17/goldikova-to-start-prix-dispahan.aspx

It is great that this girl is coming back. I hope she rolls on with it. ;)

Valuist
05-17-2011, 04:31 PM
Absolutely. The top female racehorse from 2010 returns......

gm10
05-17-2011, 05:52 PM
Richard Hannon is after her this year. He tried last year as well with Paco Boy, but he's got better ammunition this season with both Canford Cliffs and Dick Turpin. I believe he is considering Dick Turpin for this race.

Stillriledup
07-31-2011, 04:20 PM
GOLDY!

OTM Al
07-31-2011, 04:23 PM
GOLDY!

You know, I'm a fan too, but there are 2 other more relevant threads that were started today and instead you dredge one up from May?

Stillriledup
07-31-2011, 05:27 PM
You know, I'm a fan too, but there are 2 other more relevant threads that were started today and instead you dredge one up from May?

If i started a new goldy thread, you would have come on here and said "there are a dozen threads on this board about Goldy, why did you have to start another one"

Why not go into the 'new' threads and ask those people why we need MORE GOldy threads when there are quite a few on the board already?

OTM Al
07-31-2011, 05:38 PM
If i started a new goldy thread, you would have come on here and said "there are a dozen threads on this board about Goldy, why did you have to start another one"

Why not go into the 'new' threads and ask those people why we need MORE GOldy threads when there are quite a few on the board already?

Both of the new threads today were started BEFORE you dredged this up. They were relevant. This was not.

Stillriledup
07-31-2011, 05:59 PM
Both of the new threads today were started BEFORE you dredged this up. They were relevant. This was not.

If Goldy's name is in the headline, its relevant. She's relevant and all the posts talking about her are relevant.

If OJ confessed in prison to the crimes, would a thread from 1994 about the Trial be relevant? Yes. It would be ok to bump that thread imo.

Carry on Al.

cj
07-31-2011, 07:10 PM
If you see current threads, use them. Stop being an ass.