PDA

View Full Version : Tracks Where The Final Fraction Is Prevalent

lsosa54
05-17-2011, 06:31 AM
Although it varies given the running styles found in a specific race, anyone with a database have current general info on this for the win hole or the win/place hole? I suspect maybe turf or dirt routes might be the most fertile ground for this? Just looking for a few tracks to test something on.

Thanks in advance.

proximity
05-17-2011, 07:17 AM
last fall i remember you started playing remington and that is generally a late pace track at 6f and longer. woodbine is a good late pace track that is running now.

cynthia publishing includes something called "winning move factors" in their pars book that i find to be a good general reference as to how tracks play. they break this down by distance, surface, and track condition.

cj
05-17-2011, 11:30 AM
Just a few off the top of my head:

Sunland Park, especially routes.
Tampa Bay Downs, 6f and longer.
Churchill Downs, 6f and longer.

Light
05-17-2011, 12:57 PM
Bris has a good recap of what's winning:

http://www.brisnet.com/cgi-bin/editorial/full_edition.cgi#

Then go to "at a glance" on lower left.

Then choose your track,and you will see TRACK BIAS MEET and TRACK BIAS WEEK

cj
05-17-2011, 04:42 PM
The stuff I see at BRIS is pretty vague. It is also broken down a little too far and uses very small samples in many cases. I realize at times short term trends are great, but they can also be misleading if you don't look at them in context.

BRIS also doesn't tell you if the preferred "style" is the style they ran in the race, or the designation BRIS gave the horse before the race was run. That can be very important, and often vastly different.

raybo
05-18-2011, 11:04 AM
Just a few off the top of my head:

Sunland Park, especially routes.
Tampa Bay Downs, 6f and longer.
Churchill Downs, 6f and longer.

What do you think about FG?

cj
05-18-2011, 11:25 AM
What do you think about FG?

My data shows routes have a slight bias towards late runners, while sprints are speed.

xfile
05-20-2011, 02:45 PM
Obvious but still the all-weather tracks