PDA

View Full Version : Injustice done to officer in Iraq

LutherCalvin
10-30-2003, 11:39 AM
The Washington Times has a story of a Lt. Col. in Iraq who is getting a great injustice done to him. I would appreciate your comments on this story:

www.washingtontimes.com/national/20031029-105110-6224r.htm

I have already e-mailed my senators and congressman to redress this wrong.

Tom
10-30-2003, 09:38 PM
There is no such thing as "excessive force" when you are interogating terroists. Firing his gun into the air was nothing.
I would have fired it into the SOB's kneecaps.
Torture is acceptabel if it brings results.
I have no sympathy for any terroist and I do not acknowledge that they deserve basic human rights.
Get the info by whatever it takes.
This Colonel is right on, just a little too soft.

freeneasy
10-30-2003, 10:50 PM
oh, thats right, this whole thing is just a big put on. no ones been killed, no ones going to lose their life, no ones been a fatality of, and no ones going to walk into or become the fatality of, any planned ambush, suicide bombing, hit and run tactics or flat out attack.
soab iam suprised they dont make em put on a fkg suit and tie and promse to s*** their d*** if they could only see their way clear to answer a few unimportant questions.
a traitors shame on you to continplate for the "least of any moment possible" a charge to bring against the lt. col. for failure to carry out the duty of his country to protect and safegaurd the security of his countries loved ones.
youve forgotten the first call of your countries duty. and for this i call you rat traitor bastards.

kenwoodallpromos
10-30-2003, 11:38 PM
The military does sometimes try to put people out prior to 20 years do deny them pension.