PDA

View Full Version : Miller clan in Canada draws 10 holes...

Hanover1
05-13-2011, 03:40 PM
Talk about luck.....Julie draws 10 hole with Lucky Jim, and Erv draws 10 hole with Lis. Imagine the odds of that....both are besides themselves scratching heads at this time. Tight next out?

baconswitchfarm
05-13-2011, 08:52 PM
When you race American horses in Canada you know what to expect. Once a few years ago I sent a horse to a trainer in Canada. She raced in nw2 trots at georgain. She raced every other week . There were always ten dropped in and I was always ae1. She raced three times in six weeks and a bunch of other ones raced 6 times. We took the hint and moved on. I would think I was paranoid but multiple people told me the same story. What happens behind the race office door in canada stays in Canada.

toetoe
05-14-2011, 03:56 AM
I'm pretty sure you mean the Meadowlands. My Meadowlands program has those two in the 10-posts. :confused:

Hanover1
05-14-2011, 12:23 PM
I'm pretty sure you mean the Meadowlands. My Meadowlands program has those two in the 10-posts. :confused:

Canada-M1 whatever. (look at dozens of entries daily, probably screwed up...) Getting a draw like that at M1 would be just as questionable imo. but not as hard to overcome. They are getting, or will be getting, the full support of the Millers via the box this year, so if the draw was anything but an oddity, I am puzzled. Just one of those things that come up from time to time.....next....