PDA

View Full Version : Interesting Story On Palin

The Judge
05-13-2011, 11:37 AM
As a maverick she raised taxes on Big Business. Hey, don't jump one me this is what it says.

http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/blogs/djsaunders/detail?entry_id=88901&tsp=1

bigmack
05-13-2011, 12:49 PM
Why would anyone want to jump on you?

JustRalph
05-13-2011, 01:14 PM
so another writer (the token conservative at that) couldn't find anything else to write about .......so she reaches into a sack labled "what will make my readers like me" and writes an article that is so banal and over done that it defies comprehension.

She is writing for SFGate, and has the label "Token Conservative" What the hell do you expect her to say? There was nothing new in the piece, there was nothing revealing. It was just her turn at bat to say something bad about Palin and in coffee shops all over San Fran the lemmings who tolerate her enough to give her a few inches of space in the paper are nodding their heads while reading the article. That's what she wanted anyway.......mission accomplished.

Robert Goren
05-13-2011, 02:37 PM
She has changed her positions on a lot things since McCain named her as his running mate.

Tom
05-13-2011, 02:43 PM
Anyone who gets away from McCain find their IQ rises a few points.
The guy is a waste of skin. Dumber than dirt and twice as old, this SOB has nothing to offer - go home and reflect on your total failure of a life old man.

PaceAdvantage
05-13-2011, 06:06 PM
Why would anyone want to jump on you?Seriously... :lol:

GaryG
05-13-2011, 06:46 PM
Why would anyone want to jump on you?Now Ms. Palin on the other hand....:jump:

johnhannibalsmith
05-13-2011, 06:48 PM
Now Ms. Palin on the other hand....:jump:

Aim for the vocal cords please... :lol:

Robert Goren
05-13-2011, 07:15 PM
Now Ms. Palin on the other hand....:jump: I think that was uncalled for. I do not agree with her on many things and have some concerns about the way she conducts her business, but she deserves to be treated with the same respect as any other woman.

JustRalph
05-14-2011, 01:09 AM
I think that was uncalled for. I do not agree with her on many things and have some concerns about the way she conducts her business, but she deserves to be treated with the same respect as any other woman.

Yeah, that's why your party called her the "C" word over and over and went after her disabled child. Bobby, re-read the label on your meds... I think you are overdosed

Robert Goren
05-14-2011, 05:16 AM
Yeah, that's why your party called her the "C" word over and over and went after her disabled child. Bobby, re-read the label on your meds... I think you are overdosedMy party did not like her, but I don't recall anyone calling her the "C" word. Maybe some lowlife blogger somewhere did. Mostly they called her dumb which she is not. She was however painfully unprepared for what she getting into as a candidate for the vice president of a major party. Regardless of what my party did or did not call her, you were still out of line with that sexual reference.

Lefty
05-14-2011, 01:24 PM
RG, if Sarah Palin was unprepared to be Vice president, what did that make Biden? He said a lot of stupid things that the media just totally glossed over.
And yet, Palin was the unprepared one? :bang:

JustRalph
05-14-2011, 01:37 PM
My party did not like her, but I don't recall anyone calling her the "C" word. Maybe some lowlife blogger somewhere did. Mostly they called her dumb which she is not. She was however painfully unprepared for what she getting into as a candidate for the vice president of a major party. Regardless of what my party did or did not call her, you were still out of line with that sexual reference.

This is one of many times it was done. Several Lefty Comedians actually got together and wrote the phrase into their acts. It was led by Patton Oswalt and some others. Louie CK was in on it too. Here's one that I found in a ten second google search

http://www.mediaite.com/tv/bill-maher-calls-sarah-palin-the-c-word-during-his-stand-up-act/

And never forget, several thousand of these were sold all over the country

http://www.foulmouthshirts.com/New-Shirts/SARAH-PALIN-IS-A-****.htm

You don't remember ?