PDA

View Full Version : calder

judd
05-12-2011, 05:57 AM
race 2 no 8 af hennessey 4-1 ml w-p-s

lamboguy
05-12-2011, 07:18 AM
race 2 no 8 af hennessey 4-1 ml w-p-sthat horse should be bigtime tough in this spot. the trainer worked for my partner years ago too!

lamboguy
05-12-2011, 07:23 AM
i am going to play 7th pimlico #9 LIONEL IS HAPPY and 9th pimlico #1 FRESHLY FRANCESCO, i just wish he didn't draw the rail

lamboguy
05-12-2011, 08:37 AM
i just looked up my notes on these pimlico horses, the one in the 7th is not to much, but the one in the ninth is real good. if he breaks well out of the gate he will win. the problem with that horse is that he doesn't want to go in the gate, so the starter is going to have to push him in. and if he is the first one loading he might be standing there for a long time with the rest of those babies.

lamboguy
05-12-2011, 08:45 AM
1st race in louisville today the #2 GIMMEAWISH should be alright with this group they went pretty fast to the half her first out and was not as well prepped as the wesley ward horse that won the race. the horse with a race under her belt and the 2 works since should make her real tough in that spot. wesley's horse will be ready first out but doesn't have to beat her.

lamboguy
05-12-2011, 01:33 PM
1st race in louisville today the #2 GIMMEAWISH should be alright with this group they went pretty fast to the half her first out and was not as well prepped as the wesley ward horse that won the race. the horse with a race under her belt and the 2 works since should make her real tough in that spot. wesley's horse will be ready first out but doesn't have to beat her.beat everything but the board in that race. WESLEY WARD scratches out, he only pays $2.80

lamboguy
05-12-2011, 05:17 PM
i just looked up my notes on these pimlico horses, the one in the 7th is not to much, but the one in the ninth is real good. if he breaks well out of the gate he will win. the problem with that horse is that he doesn't want to go in the gate, so the starter is going to have to push him in. and if he is the first one loading he might be standing there for a long time with the rest of those babies.
frankie franchesco had his problems loading and he stood in the gate for awhile. he went off at 8-1 and finished 5th. the winner had a good race that he ran second in. maybe nextitme for frankie