PDA

View Full Version : Newt announces: let the finger pointing begin.

DJofSD
05-11-2011, 08:05 PM
hcap, sec, mosty, the floor is yours.

slew101
05-11-2011, 08:23 PM
Don't see him as a serious contender. Been away too many years, has personal baggage.

hcap, sec, mosty, the floor is yours.

Tom
05-11-2011, 11:38 PM
My question to him, is why did quit last time?

Buh-bye.

JustRalph
05-12-2011, 12:58 AM
doesn't pass the morals test. Smart guy and all.....but character counts

bigmack
05-12-2011, 01:05 AM
Have less ego than the drive to run. Pull out now.

Secretariat
05-12-2011, 03:54 AM
Newt isn't a serious candidate. The public exposure helps his lobbying contracts though.

I still think the GOP candidate will be Palin, expecially since Trump has self-destructed so easily and quickly. Palin has learned one thing. Try and keep a low profile so you don't say something stupid too soon. She tweets some dumb things, but they're not able to broadcast "her" saying them on the air.

Pawlenty just doesn't get people excited. Rick Sanitarium had to move to Virginia when trounced in PA. I think Ron Paul has a chance, but he's rather old and after McCain I think the GOP wants more youth on the ticket, and someone who will espouse the party line. Romney seems like Clinton-lite trying to appeal to everyone. I still think the southern baptists will have trouble voting for a Mormon and a Yankee. They'll go Huckabee who seems to be a likeable guy, but has trouble moving away from the pack. He could be there, but I think Palin.

I've been surprised that Rudy Guliani has disappeared from the running for Prez mode since he was the front runner for awhile in 2008. Honestly, I think the GOP would do better with a non-politician. I thought Trump might be that guy to give Obama a run, but he's coming off like a political buffoon already. I also thought Jindal might give it a run, but he doesn't seem interested. I even thought Condi or Tom Ridge might run or even Jeb, but they don't seem interested either at this point. Colin Powell would be an interesting choice, but he's not interested. There best choice would have been to try and enlist General Petraeus to run, but he's headed for the CIA it looks like.

I just suspect Palin will run and carry some female voters with her. Outside of her, honestly, have no idea who the Repubs want to carry their message. Who knows? Maybe Ollie North.

bigmack
05-12-2011, 04:17 AM
There best choice would have been to try and enlist General Petraeus to run, but he's headed for the CIA it looks like.

I just suspect Palin will run and carry some female voters with her. Outside of her, honestly, have no idea who the Repubs want to carry their message. Who knows? Maybe Ollie North.
With every word, I believe that is about the worst political analysis I've ever seen.

So much for Sec being the lone voice of reason from a certain camp.

It's clear; they're all nuts.

Robert Goren
05-12-2011, 08:34 AM
If Palin runs, it will be quick in and out to help the selling of herself. I don't think she runs at all. She got a taste of money and hasn't made enough of it yet to give up making it to run.

Sugar Ron
05-12-2011, 08:52 AM
Cons better tell the Koch Sisters to buy Chris 'Cheeseburger' Christie his own Burger King restaurant or something as an incentive to run ... cuz none of these current mutts would have a prayer against BO...

HUSKER55
05-12-2011, 08:58 AM
guys, we need to get rid of what we have now. I don't care which side of the aisle they are on.

If you agree with that premise, then who do you think should be president?

I really think Palin cares about our country which is something I always wonder about with BO and the rest.

If you pick the same thing and expect different results that ain't going to happen.

So, who do you like?

GameTheory
05-12-2011, 10:45 AM
Newt isn't a serious candidate. The public exposure helps his lobbying contracts though.

I still think the GOP candidate will be Palin, expecially since Trump has self-destructed so easily and quickly. Palin has learned one thing. Try and keep a low profile so you don't say something stupid too soon. She tweets some dumb things, but they're not able to broadcast "her" saying them on the air.

Pawlenty just doesn't get people excited. Rick Sanitarium had to move to Virginia when trounced in PA. I think Ron Paul has a chance, but he's rather old and after McCain I think the GOP wants more youth on the ticket, and someone who will espouse the party line. Romney seems like Clinton-lite trying to appeal to everyone. I still think the southern baptists will have trouble voting for a Mormon and a Yankee. They'll go Huckabee who seems to be a likeable guy, but has trouble moving away from the pack. He could be there, but I think Palin.

I've been surprised that Rudy Guliani has disappeared from the running for Prez mode since he was the front runner for awhile in 2008. Honestly, I think the GOP would do better with a non-politician. I thought Trump might be that guy to give Obama a run, but he's coming off like a political buffoon already. I also thought Jindal might give it a run, but he doesn't seem interested. I even thought Condi or Tom Ridge might run or even Jeb, but they don't seem interested either at this point. Colin Powell would be an interesting choice, but he's not interested. There best choice would have been to try and enlist General Petraeus to run, but he's headed for the CIA it looks like.

I just suspect Palin will run and carry some female voters with her. Outside of her, honestly, have no idea who the Repubs want to carry their message. Who knows? Maybe Ollie North.You are really out in left-field. Trump was a serious candidate but Newt is not? Nobody ever took Trump seriously. Newt will be happy to take the nomination if no one more formidable steps up. I don't think Palin has a chance -- I seriously doubt she will run (this time). Huckabee -- also no chance. Romney seems to be the only other one besides Newt that really wants this. I would prefer Romney (of those two), but really not much to get excited about here. The party needs a Reagan/Thatcher type person to emerge, but that just hasn't happened yet. It seems that most of the potentials are content to wait another 4 years. We'll see.

Robert Goren
05-12-2011, 10:55 AM
guys, we need to get rid of what we have now. I don't care which side of the aisle they are on.

If you agree with that premise, then who do you think should be president?

I really think Palin cares about our country which is something I always wonder about with BO and the rest.

If you pick the same thing and expect different results that ain't going to happen.

So, who do you like?Bill Gates or Steve Jobs, but they both are way too smart to run.
I don't know where you get that about Palin. Everything she has done since being selected by McCain says the only thing she cares about is money. I just don't see her giving up the money train she on now to become president.

Robert Goren
05-12-2011, 11:04 AM
It is no secret that I am a democrat. Huckabee is the only republican that worries me in the least. I am not sure he can get the the republican nomination. But he is the only one with chance to beat Obama and he would be a real long shot at that. The rest have no chance.

Tom
05-12-2011, 11:17 AM
Huck has to gather squirrels for his popcorn popper - no time to campaign.

PaceAdvantage
05-12-2011, 11:21 AM
I love how some of you are so disillusioned as to think Obama is unbeatable. You act as if his approval ratings weren't in the low to mid FOURTIES prior to the OBL bump, which won't last because the economy is NOT getting better.

As if BO has been this incredible Reagan-like force that is unbeatable...what a laugh ya'll have just given me, especially Sugar Ron.. :lol: :lol:

Robert Goren
05-12-2011, 11:31 AM
Oh, he would be very beatable if the republicans could come with a decent candidate. But from what I seen so far of the likely nomimees, he looks like he is unbeatable. Somebody like Sen Orrin Hatch (R-UT) would be hard to beat, but he not going to run.

elysiantraveller
05-12-2011, 11:32 AM
Newt will be formidable and people tend to forget the personal stuff. Especially with how drawn out campaigns are these days.

elysiantraveller
05-12-2011, 11:33 AM
Oh, he would be very beatable if the republicans could come with a decent candidate. But from what I seen so far of the likely nomimees, he looks like he is unbeatable. Somebody like Sen Orrin Hatch (R-UT) would be hard to beat, but he not going to run.

Might be because he is 77...

GameTheory
05-12-2011, 11:35 AM
Huckabee has neither the chance to get the nomination or to win if he did. Plus he doesn't seem to be running.

bigmack
05-12-2011, 11:39 AM
Somebody like Sen Orrin Hatch (R-UT) would be hard to beat, but he not going to run.
What in the world are they sprinkling on the corn there in Nebraska? Orrin Hatch would be hard to beat? :lol:

elysiantraveller
05-12-2011, 11:49 AM
What in the world are they sprinkling on the corn there in Nebraska? Orrin Hatch would be hard to beat? :lol:

:bang:

He would be 2 months shy of 80 when he took office.

Robert Goren
05-12-2011, 12:02 PM
:bang:

He would be 2 months shy of 80 when he took office.He is too old, but a candidate like him would be hard to beat. Most of the potential republican nominees are too scary to moderates and independents to vote for. You need to find some that scare them if you want to beat Obama.

elysiantraveller
05-12-2011, 12:09 PM
I agree but stranger things have happened. A Chicago-Machine politician took out Hillary. 18 months from now our perspective of all of these politicians will be completely different because its a long time to reinvent yourself. Obama is the perfect example of that coming from his "manufactured politician" background to the "Change/Hope" campaign was brilliant.

That wasn't a dig on Obama, just an observation.

ArlJim78
05-12-2011, 12:20 PM
I see Romney as a clear favorite and below him a freeforall between Newt, Herb Cain, Michelle Bachmann, Pawlenty and Mitch Daniels (if his wife gives him the go ahead), and of course the Ron Paul circus will roll into town once again.

I don't see Palin or Trump or Huckabee running. If Huntsman runs he'll be a non factor.

GameTheory
05-12-2011, 12:37 PM
He is too old, but a candidate like him would be hard to beat. Most of the potential republican nominees are too scary to moderates and independents to vote for. You need to find some that scare them if you want to beat Obama.But Huckabee doesn't scare the independents? Please. Huckabee is looked at as right-wing nut-job like a lot of them. He's a minister even -- extra scary. Anybody that seems like an ideologue will have trouble winning over anybody outside of their fringe group.

That's why Romney and Gingrich will be at least reasonable candidates -- they only seem like normal power-hungry politicians.

Robert Goren
05-12-2011, 01:12 PM
But Huckabee doesn't scare the independents? Please. Huckabee is looked at as right-wing nut-job like a lot of them. He's a minister even -- extra scary. Anybody that seems like an ideologue will have trouble winning over anybody outside of their fringe group.

That's why Romney and Gingrich will be at least reasonable candidates -- they only seem like normal power-hungry politicians.I have learn not under estimate a folksy homespun candidate like Huckabee after Reagan. That persona has a way of overcoming ideas would ordinarily scare the daylights out of people. I did not say would vote for him, but a lot of people who do not agree with all of his ideas will because they like him personally. Likability counts for a lot. Neither Romney and Gingrich have charisma.

Tom
05-12-2011, 02:10 PM

Richard Hatch has a better shot!

GameTheory
05-12-2011, 02:23 PM
I have learn not under estimate a folksy homespun candidate like Huckabee after Reagan. That persona has a way of overcoming ideas would ordinarily scare the daylights out of people. I did not say would vote for him, but a lot of people who do not agree with all of his ideas will because they like him personally. Likability counts for a lot. Neither Romney and Gingrich have charisma.But Huckabee is NOT liked! The Republicans don't even like him. He's not gonna win over anybody that he doesn't already have.

TJDave
05-12-2011, 04:41 PM
But Huckabee is NOT liked! The Republicans don't even like him. He's not gonna win over anybody that he doesn't already have.

No fundamentalist Christian, regardless if they win the nomination would ever win the presidency... Unless they disguise their beliefs. I honestly don't think even a Mormon has any shot.

GameTheory
05-12-2011, 05:06 PM
No fundamentalist Christian, regardless if they win the nomination would ever win the presidency... Unless they disguise their beliefs. I honestly don't think even a Mormon has any shot.As long as they aren't "in-your-face" about religion, I don't think it matters much. If people thought Romney could get the economy moving, he could get elected.

ArlJim78
05-12-2011, 05:30 PM
religion is not going to be Romney's weak point. somehow it didn't prevent him from getting elected governor. and not when our current president views himself as Islams director of global outreach.

TJDave
05-12-2011, 05:58 PM
religion is not going to be Romney's weak point. somehow it didn't prevent him from getting elected governor. and not when our current president views himself as Islams director of global outreach.

Big difference between being elected governor and president. The average voter hasn't a clue about Mormonism. I'd guarantee that if Romney got the nomination we'd all be learning much more than we cared.

GameTheory
05-12-2011, 06:03 PM
Big difference between being elected governor and president. The average voter hasn't a clue about Mormonism. I'd guarantee that if Romney got the nomination we'd all be learning much more than we cared.Yes, but I think all of that would be gotten out of the way with early and wouldn't be a big deal in the final analysis. And Obama certainly isn't going to make an issue of it (overly, anyway) and will in fact be forced to make statements such as "His religion has no bearing on the matter -- it is his horrible Republicanism that is the reason you should reject him".

Pell Mell
05-12-2011, 06:14 PM
Not saying I like all his ideas but, in spite of his baggage, Newt is smarter than all of them put together.
He is the only one I've heard in a long time who notes the problems faced and actually spells out what he would do about it. All the rest, including the big O, say the problem must be attacked or we've got to get this or that under control but NONE will state what they would do. They just talk shit!

Furthermore, Newt will make them all look silly in a debate. JMO

GameTheory
05-12-2011, 06:40 PM
Not saying I like all his ideas but, in spite of his baggage, Newt is smarter than all of them put together.
He is the only one I've heard in a long time who notes the problems faced and actually spells out what he would do about it. All the rest, including the big O, say the problem must be attacked or we've got to get this or that under control but NONE will state what they would do. They just talk shit!

Furthermore, Newt will make them all look silly in a debate. JMODoes Newt have any executive experience? We've seen time and again how these legislators have no idea how to get anything done (politically -- to actually implement a plan) and always just assume their ideas will work the same in practice as in theory. (And in the last election, we had two of 'em against each other. Ugh.)

Rookies
05-12-2011, 06:47 PM
I say, let the old con troglodyte prattle on with his hypocrite moral stances. It'll remind everybody how these con moral preachers are almost always bankrupt personally.

Maybe, all his wives and girlfriends will vouche for him on a stage somewhere...:lol: and not one with poles in the center:lol: :D :rolleyes:

DOA!

fast4522
05-12-2011, 07:51 PM
I sure hope you handicap your horses better than you do the Presidential field, I tend to agree with Mike. Seriously gents, one year from now gasoline will be just over $6 a gallon and the landscape will be such that Obama will have many knives stuck deep in his back and some from his own party. In todays light I see Romney & Gingrich wanting the Presidency bad enough but thats it because we are just a tad early. Palin & Trump still useful to damage the sitting President, with Romney unable to get the traction needed to even be considered for the VP spot. I may be wrong but the same people expressed doubt about retaking The United States House Of Representatives in the last election. So its more likely our group is better at picking winning horses.

ArlJim78
05-12-2011, 07:58 PM
Does Newt have any executive experience? We've seen time and again how these legislators have no idea how to get anything done (politically -- to actually implement a plan) and always just assume their ideas will work the same in practice as in theory. (And in the last election, we had two of 'em against each other. Ugh.)
bingo! in a nutshell this says it all.
we are in dire need of a tough clear thinking executive.
Sure Newt is a big idea guy, professor, teacher, writer, legislator, etc.
But when did he ever run anything?
a governor with a proven track record is a much better way to go.

TJDave
05-12-2011, 08:34 PM
Sure Newt is a big idea guy, professor, teacher, writer, legislator, etc.
But when did he ever run anything?

1989-99

While most didn't care for his strong-arm tactics, as Minority Whip and then Speaker, Newt got things done. According to most politicos, next to Lyndon Johnson, Newt was the most effective legislative leader of the 20th century.

He is eminently qualified for the presidency. If he were to win the nomination he'd be tough. I don't think the party will choose him, though.

Robert Goren
05-13-2011, 07:53 AM
What is wrong with Romney was illustrated yesterday. A power point presentation to explain his views on health care. Come on, get real. I never met anyone who like going to those things at work even if there was free food involved. I don't think he will get many voters by giving them.

Robert Goren
05-13-2011, 07:59 AM
As for Newt, I don't think the voters will go for someone who they know cheated on his dying wife. John Edwards' political career went south in a hurry after he was exposed.

gc7RcVqJ6Gk

ArlJim78
05-13-2011, 08:26 AM
1989-99

While most didn't care for his strong-arm tactics, as Minority Whip and then Speaker, Newt got things done. According to most politicos, next to Lyndon Johnson, Newt was the most effective legislative leader of the 20th century.

He is eminently qualified for the presidency. If he were to win the nomination he'd be tough. I don't think the party will choose him, though.
I've forgotten none of that. being a great legislator is not the first quality that I look for for president.

as I have said before, whoever wins the nomination will be tough, because I think Obama is eminently beatable.

why Newt has no chance to win the nomination is an easy one. he's not very personable, likable, or charismatic. on a personal level, I don't think he connects with people.

TJDave
05-13-2011, 12:21 PM
being a great legislator is not the first quality that I look for for president.

I place it high on the list, considering that presidents propose and promote legislation. Off the top of my head I can think of only two modern presidents who didn't have legislative experience...Reagan & Bush 43.

Whoops...Gotta add Clinton to the list.

ArlJim78
05-13-2011, 12:51 PM
I place it high on the list, considering that presidents propose and promote legislation. Off the top of my head I can think of only two modern presidents who didn't have legislative experience...Reagan & Bush 43.

Whoops...Gotta add Clinton to the list.
That's my point, the greatest president in my lifetime had no legislative experience, instead he was a governor with executive experience.
Presidents themselves don't actually write legislation, they set the vision, delegate, make decisions. In essence they lead.

A real leader would have taken one look at that heathcare montrosity that was hatched last year and said "NFW, back to the drawing board."

highnote
05-13-2011, 12:59 PM
here are the current betting exchange odds for the repub nominees

republican nominee
odds

Mitt Romney
Sarah Palin
Mitch Daniels
Tim Pawlenty
John Thune
Mike Huckabee
Jon Huntsman
Ron Paul
Newt Gingrich
Haley Barbour
Jeb Bush
Chris Christie
Marco Rubio
Rick Perry
Mike Pence
Charlie Crist
Donald Trump
David Petraeus
Eric Cantor
Bobby Jindal
Kay Bailey Hutchison
Rudy Giuliani
Tom Ridge
Rick Santorum
Rob Portman
Dirk Kempthorne
Fred Thompson
Gary E. Johnson
John McCain
Scott Brown
Jim DeMint
Paul Ryan
Lindsey Graham
Mark Sanford
George Allen
George Pataki
Bill Frist
Sam Brownback
Michele Bachmann
Rand Paul
Herman Cain
Fred Karger

GameTheory
05-13-2011, 01:07 PM
Maybe McCain should run again with the slogan "Don't make the same mistake twice!"

Robert Goren
05-13-2011, 01:09 PM

Whoops...Gotta add Clinton to the list.Ike didn't either. As much I didn't like Bush 43, I have got to admit that even he was ahead of former legislators LBJ, Nixon, and Carter. Ford was no peach either. Now that you mention it, not having legislative experience is probably a plus.

Robert Goren
05-13-2011, 01:10 PM
Maybe McCain should run again with the slogan "Don't make the same mistake twice!"I am sure the republicans wouldn't.:rolleyes:

GameTheory
05-13-2011, 01:15 PM
Ike didn't either. As much I didn't like Bush 43, I have got to admit that even he was ahead of former legislators LBJ, Nixon, and Carter. Ford was no peach either. Now that you mention it, not having legislative experience is probably a plus.It certainly seems like an advantage in a general election as well. Governors usually beat legislators. I give a legislator a few extra credit points if they had a military command at some point or ran a major business, but so many of them are long-time politicos that just have no clue how the real world works...

fast4522
05-13-2011, 07:14 PM
Maybe McCain should run again with the slogan "Don't make the same mistake twice!"

I voted for John McCain, folks can say what they want but I think if anyone but Romney were on the ticket with Sara Palin they would have beat BHO. It is very clear at least to me that the party will not turn out without a genuine Conservative, John McCain and Mitt Romney are not. A true conservative can come out of the blue six months from now and take the nomination easy, what you see in the news today is simply not relevant.

Robert Goren
05-13-2011, 07:23 PM
No living republican (and most dead ones) were not going to beat Obama in 2008. It wasn't about McCain or Palin or even Obama, it was about GWB.

GameTheory
05-13-2011, 07:39 PM
No living republican (and most dead ones) were not going to beat Obama in 2008. It wasn't about McCain or Palin or even Obama, it was about GWB.Agreed, sort of. No one was going to beat him. But the reason was more specifically the economy under Bush at election time. Every presidential election is decided by the economy -- all the rest of it is a wash. Look at the past 100 years and every time that's all you need to know -- are people feeling good about their economic future? In the middle of a financial disaster, the party in power is going to lose.

Roosevelt was interesting -- even though he was making things worse he was able to convince people he was doing things (and he was, they just weren't working) and the people had confidence in him and he got repeatedly re-elected. Obama doesn't seem to have a lot of confidence from anybody, so if he wants to win again things had better be looking up next year...

fast4522
05-13-2011, 07:40 PM
I can not agree with you Robert, if Presidents could run for three terms Bush would have crushed BHO, I often feel left leaning people account for more than ninety percent of all illegal drugs consumed.

highnote
05-13-2011, 08:52 PM
I voted for John McCain.....

I would have voted for McCain had he had a stronger running mate. At first, I thought it was brilliant to pick Palin. Then the more information that was found out about her the less I liked her as a candidate.

McCain should have won and he may have had more votes than Obama. Palin turned out to be a huge liability.

I think Hillary would have beaten McCain, too, if she would have had a strong running mate.

McCain, Obama and Hillary all seemed about equal in ability to me.

Hillary actually gave really good answers on the 60 Minutes interview, in my opinion. Obama gave non-answers on 60 Minutes, but that's why I knew he was a good politician -- even when he didn't have a good answer he could come up with something that sounds good. So I knew he could think on his feet. Whereas Hillary seemed to be well prepared. I like that quality, too. I really had a hard time deciding who I was going to vote for and didn't make up my mind until I was in the voting booth.

riskman
05-13-2011, 10:26 PM
Obama wasting Osama will not be a ticket for re-election if the economy does not improve drastically come election time. It will not matter much who the GOP candidate is if it takes a $100 to fill your gas tank up, unemployment rate is not improved, the basics are getting higher, food, heat, light, power, insurance-medical/home-auto,students are in debt right out of college, and the job market generally is weak.
Many working Americans lost money in their investments and retirement plans as well as senior citizens who are already retired. There is no way this can be made up for the foreseeable future. Although Obama is not directly responsible, voting Americans will show Obama and the Dems the door if the status quo does not improve.
Personally, I do not see anyone from either party as a political leader in the executive or legislative branch that is capable to make the changes necessary to right the republic.
A third party moderate candidate would hurt both parties--more the democrats and possibly might lead to some legitimate compromises.

fast4522
05-14-2011, 08:43 PM
" lead to some legitimate compromises" is a not in the play book, destroying this administration is job one. Letting the left pick up its pieces is the plan, the stage is set and if no one caves in this administration will implode when the money is shut off.

chickenhead
05-14-2011, 09:43 PM
I can not agree with you Robert, if Presidents could run for three terms Bush would have crushed BHO, I often feel left leaning people account for more than ninety percent of all illegal drugs consumed.

The unemployment rate doubled in the 2 years leading up to the election, from 5% to 10%, and the financial system went bust to the point where we gave them a trillion dollars, literally a trillion dollars -- so they could at least give the appearance that they all weren't bankrupt, even though they still were. The economy was so explosively bad that the Republican nominee tried to call off the campaign for awhile.

Not only couldn't Bush have won another term -- I could have beat him. Seriously, at least two of the Democrats would have beat him, Obama and Hillary, maybe others, I don't remember who else was running in the primaries. Bush could have beat Biden, probably.

Obama is certainly beatable --that the Republican candidates generally look pretty weak right now doesn't mean too much, it's still a very long ways off. But none of the guys (or gals) who campaigned last time, or Newt, likely have much shot, pending further major economic 'splosions. If the economy does turn to the worse, the Republicans will probably get some new, better blood throwing their hat in the ring.

riskman
05-14-2011, 10:50 PM
" lead to some legitimate compromises" is a not in the play book, destroying this administration is job one. Letting the left pick up its pieces is the plan, the stage is set and if no one caves in this administration will implode when the money is shut off.

The recent negotiations on the 2011 budget resulted in 38B in spending cuts. In percentage terms, that is around 1%. This signifies nothing.
Will Congressional opposition to a debt ceiling hike lead to meaningful fiscal reform? Before the Ryan plan we had the Bowles-Simpson Deficit Commission. They offered some initiatives that would move fiscal policy in the right direction over the long run. The overall Commission voted 11 to 7 in favor of the final package. The vote among those members that returned to Congress was 6 to 4 against.
The truth: fiscal restraints are an illusion.

PaceAdvantage
05-15-2011, 12:03 AM
I would have voted for McCain had he had a stronger running mate. At first, I thought it was brilliant to pick Palin. Then the more information that was found out about her the less I liked her as a candidate. Don't you mean "The more the left-leaning media machine assassinated her character, which you bought hook line and sinker, the less I liked her as a candidate." :bang:

Robert Goren
05-15-2011, 04:28 AM
Chickenhead, you could have even beaten him with me as a running mate.:lol:

GameTheory
05-15-2011, 09:35 AM
Chickenhead, you could have even beaten him with me as a running mate.:lol:And both of you could have use your PA names, and not released any personal information.

Rookies
05-15-2011, 10:08 AM
Chickenhead, you could have even beaten him with me as a running mate.:lol:

Only, the truly deluded don't understand that. Everybody on the other side WANTED to beat him, being the lightning rod for everything that was wrong.