PDA

View Full Version : America's ADW Announces Woodbine and Monmouth/Meadowlands Content

Ian Meyers
05-11-2011, 01:21 PM
Greetings.

First, thanks to all PA readers that took us up on our offer last week. We filled the 100 slots much more quickly than I would have thought possible.

At this time we're pleased to announce we have added Woodbine/Woodbine Harness/Mohawk and Meadowlands/Monmouth to our wagering content. This gives us a very full menu of wagering options (not complete just yet) but dozens of tracks every day with cash rewards on each and every one.

To celebrate the addition of new content my partners have prevailed upon me to renew the offer we sold out two weeks ago...

Sign up now to become an America’s ADW customer. The first 50 new signups will receive our Platinum Level reward rates that can range from 6-20% on thoroughbreds and 8%-25% on harness. Why settle for less when you can be wagering into 10% takeouts on every track we offer?

On top of those great rewards that are paid every day directly into your account, sign up and bet $50 and we’ll give you $50 to boot. No strings attached, no fine print. We’ll deposit $50 to your wagering account the next morning once you’ve bet the $50.

Ever wish you bet enough to get the same cash rewards rates as the whales? Well now you CAN get those rates regardless of your betting volume.

Best regards,
Ian Meyers
America's ADW