PDA

View Full Version : Another Injustice in Califonia: Mary Forney allegedly let go by TOC

andymays
05-10-2011, 08:38 PM
This is the email I sent out after I heard the newsl.

If it’s true that Mary Forney was terminated then it’s another black eye for the TOC. This lady is one of the nicest and most honest people involved in California Racing. She also participated in conversations on various message boards by promoting California Racing.

There are plenty of people that need to go away but Mary Forney is not one of them. What exactly is it with some of you? I’ve never seen a more dysfunctional group of people. Getting rid of Mary Forney? Give me a break. What’s the matter? Was she too honest?

What a disgrace.

Sincerely,

Andy
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Those of you who don't know who Mary Forney is she has posted here in the past and has provided us with great videos and commentary about California Racing. Today she was let go for being too honest in my opinion.

We need to send a message to Mary that we support her and to the TOC that they need to be decertified.

Tell them how you feel about this move.

Contact the TOC @ director@toconline.com

and contact Mary to let her know you support her at:

mwforney@gmail.com

Edward DeVere
05-10-2011, 09:37 PM
Today she was let go for being too honest in my opinion.

Can you elaborate?

andymays
05-11-2011, 12:37 AM
Can you elaborate?

Mary always came on the boards to promote horse racing in California and the people involved in it. She would be one of the last people to let go.