PDA

View Full Version : Still no PPs for CD on 5-12?

cj
05-10-2011, 01:51 PM
48 hours til post, and still no PPs for a day with a big carryover. Pathetic.

Saratoga_Mike
05-10-2011, 02:00 PM
They didn't take entries until today. I suspect the overnights should be out within the hour, and PPs should be available at equibase about 5 minutes thereafter. I understand your frustration.

Stillriledup
05-10-2011, 03:58 PM
They wanted to make sure they found the 12 worse maidens anywhere on the planet and put them in the last race Penta. So now, this Penta will be hit by a select few who can afford a 50k ticket, rather than a lot of people. I don't know, if i was Churchill, i would have made the Penta a 10 horse field instead of 12 and i wouldnt have created such a disasterous field completely devoid of form.

I do agree with you CJ, its pathetic that the entries werent out first thing on Monday. Maybe they figured that the less time people have to handicap, the more of a shot that there will be ANOTHER carryover.

The Hawk
05-10-2011, 04:12 PM
I do agree with you CJ, its pathetic that the entries werent out first thing on Monday. Maybe they figured that the less time people have to handicap, the more of a shot that there will be ANOTHER carryover.

How could the entries be out first thing Monday when they weren't scheduled to draw until Tuesday? They should have known there would be a big carryover on Thursday three months ago, when they put the book together?

cj
05-10-2011, 05:40 PM
How could the entries be out first thing Monday when they weren't scheduled to draw until Tuesday? They should have known there would be a big carryover on Thursday three months ago, when they put the book together?

They certainly should have known it was possible.

Producer
05-10-2011, 05:51 PM

8 of the past 10 years there has been a pick 6 carryover heading into the Thursday card after the derby. So yes they should have at least known it was a good possibility.

ManeMediaMogul
05-10-2011, 06:07 PM
If you can't handicap six races in 36 hours you should find another vocation.

The Hawk
05-10-2011, 07:36 PM

Agreed.

They're not going to force racing office employees to come in a day early just in case there's a carryover and a handful of people can handicap for longer, sorry.

rrpic6
05-10-2011, 07:44 PM

Now that's the quote of the year! I've handicapped 3 races while sitting in a bathroom stall. Some of my best work is done with my pants around my ankles.

RR

Stillriledup
05-10-2011, 07:56 PM
Agreed.

They're not going to force racing office employees to come in a day early just in case there's a carryover and a handful of people can handicap for longer, sorry.
Why not Draw the Thursday card the week before? You know there's at least a 50 50 chance of a Pick 6 carryover and a 99.9% chance of a Penta carryover, why not give the fans what they want instead of what YOU (they) want?

Stillriledup
05-10-2011, 08:02 PM

Um, its 14 races. 8 at Hollywood (pick 5 and pick 6 carryovers) and 6 at CD.

Also, after you handicap, you need to spend a lot of time on structuring and laying out your bets, especially in a 12 horse field of dog*hit maidens in the Penta.

Than there's sleep and other obligtions and yeah, your 36 hours is just about filled.

There's no right or wrong way to do things. If a handicapper needs 3 days to properly handicap 6 races, than that's the right way, not the wrong way. The right way is anyway you can. I wouldnt advise taking shortcuts, especially in an impossible looking pick 6 at CD, i'd be willing to bet that plenty of pick 6 players are skipping this bet because they didnt have enough time.

Edward DeVere
05-10-2011, 09:35 PM
Some of my best work is done with my pants around my ankles.

That's what Bill Clinton said.

The Hawk
05-10-2011, 10:31 PM
Why not Draw the Thursday card the week before? You know there's at least a 50 50 chance of a Pick 6 carryover and a 99.9% chance of a Penta carryover, why not give the fans what they want instead of what YOU (they) want?

The horsemen don't want to enter a week out. And, Thursday is a very hectic day at Churchill Derby week.

This is getting really silly, by the way. You want all this shit done in case there's a carryover, so there's a few more hours to study.

The Hawk
05-10-2011, 10:34 PM

Um, Hollywood drew on Sunday. Is that enough time?

Also, after you handicap, you need to spend a lot of time on structuring and laying out your bets, especially in a 12 horse field of dog*hit maidens in the Penta.

Than there's sleep and other obligtions and yeah, your 36 hours is just about filled.

As someone else said, if you need that kind of time, you should do something else, seriously. When would you ever play if you needed three days to handicap every card?

i'd be willing to bet that plenty of pick 6 players are skipping this bet because they didnt have enough time.

This is your dumbest post yet, which is saying something.

thaskalos
05-10-2011, 11:24 PM

Then there's sleep and other obligations and yeah, your 36 hours is just about filled.

There's no right or wrong way to do things. If a handicapper needs 3 days to properly handicap 6 races, than that's the right way, not the wrong way. The right way is anyway you can. I wouldnt advise taking shortcuts, especially in an impossible looking pick 6 at CD, i'd be willing to bet that plenty of pick 6 players are skipping this bet because they didnt have enough time.

SLEEP?

What self-respecting horseplayer chooses sleep over handicapping horses...especially when there is a large pick-6 carryover?

I haven't slept more than 4 hours a night in over 6 years!

nijinski
05-10-2011, 11:53 PM
A few of the pps are out under certain owners and trainers. There are a few early races for the 12th under Dale Romans stable and I found one race for
Zayat. If you still have trouble I can try to send those to you.

duncan04
05-11-2011, 12:47 AM
Geez. Must of ran out of stuff to complain about!!

Mineshaft
05-11-2011, 08:14 AM
The reason they didnt draw last week is they are so busy that week with the Oaks and Derby day they didnt have time to draw. Plus the clean up after is another story. They did the right thing drawing Tuesday. Can you imagaine all the people in the racing office last Frriday and Saturday plus they started racing at 10:30 both days.

Get a grip people its a lot of work to put on a racing card last Friday or Saturday. Yall people are never happy. You have 48 hrs to handicap Thursdays card, what more do you want 148 hrs?

Mineshaft
05-11-2011, 08:17 AM

Bingo we have a winner..

Mineshaft
05-11-2011, 08:19 AM
Agreed.

Agree 100%

Valuist
05-12-2011, 11:04 AM

And in that 36 hours, how much time does one have to devote to handicapping? If one isn't a full time bettor, they are probably working somewhere. Throw in a wife, girlfriend and/or kids, and there's even less time. Work out at all? Time gets wittled down more. The bigger the headstart you can get, the better prepared you will be.

No they don't HAVE to draw earlier. They don't HAVE to do anything for the betting public. Unfortunately, that has been the modus operandi at North American racetracks for many years.

Tom
05-12-2011, 11:11 AM
The reason they didnt draw last week is they are so busy that week with the Oaks and Derby day they didnt have time to draw. Plus the clean up after is another story. They did the right thing drawing Tuesday. Can you imagaine all the people in the racing office last Frriday and Saturday plus they started racing at 10:30 both days.

Get a grip people its a lot of work to put on a racing card last Friday or Saturday. Yall people are never happy. You have 48 hrs to handicap Thursdays card, what more do you want 148 hrs?

The same people clean up who run the draw? If we want 148 hours, then yes, dammit - WE ARE THEIR CUSTOMERS.

It is not about their schedules or their office sizes or their days off.
That is called a hobby. They claim to be a business. Act like one.

cj
05-12-2011, 11:26 AM
So a business should cater to employees over customers? Wow.

Southieboy
05-12-2011, 11:46 AM
The shorter time between a draw and raceday, the better chance you have of filling full fields for races.

Mineshaft
05-12-2011, 12:20 PM
The same people clean up who run the draw? If we want 148 hours, then yes, dammit - WE ARE THEIR CUSTOMERS.

It is not about their schedules or their office sizes or their days off.
That is called a hobby. They claim to be a business. Act like one.

Not going to happen 6 days out to draw cards. Southieboy is right if you wait 48 hrs to draw it allows for more entries. Wether they draw 48 hrs or 6 days out you are still going to play the Pick 6 no matter when they draw. They did the right thing. Impossible to draw the card last week with all that was going on. Some of yall sound like some whiny ass women get a grip.

Tom
05-12-2011, 01:48 PM
Some of yall sound like wimps, taking whatever scraps they throw you. Arf Arf. Some of yall need to learn how to read posts - this thread started 48 hours out.

btw, it wasn't 6 days, but it sure as hell could have been done - by anyone who wanted to do it. Not to spoil your roll-over-and-play-dead act.

Still no PPs for CD on 5-12?
48 hours til post, and still no PPs for a day with a big carryover. Pathetic.

This was the original post, on 5-10, 2 days before the race.

Stillriledup
05-12-2011, 02:11 PM
How about drawing on Monday for Thursday, we're just asking for an add'l 24 hours, not asking them to send a man to Mars.

exactatom
05-12-2011, 03:43 PM

Do you realize that the Thursday before the Derby is one of the busiest times at the racing secretary's office? You have out of town (even international connections) people worrying about the scratch times, licensing, other paperwork, and other behind the scenes duties to be taken care of for 10 graded races ove the next 2 days. Would you as a fan and handicapper rather have the 10 graded stakes races go off without a hitch or worry about a High Five carryover involving lesser horses? No handicapper should need more than 24 hours to handicap a pick 6 card much less a Super High Five race. I think Churchill and the racing office is giving the fans what they want, high quality graded races with full and challenging fields (validated by the fact the pick 6 was not hit Saturday). Would you as an owner or trainer enter a horse a week in advance? No, I am sure you would not.

exactatom
05-12-2011, 03:48 PM
How about drawing on Monday for Thursday, we're just asking for an add'l 24 hours, not asking them to send a man to Mars.

You are asking the employees and officials to come in with only one day of rest after they have practically lived at the racetrack since Wednesday of Derby week. You also are asking horsemen to change their schedules and enter a day early. All for the sheer prupose of giving you an extra 24 hours to handicap. Let the employees recharge their batteries and do the job properly. One day does not make that much of a difference in the grand scheme of things. You still have 48 hours to handicap. I should have combined this answer with the prior post.

Valuist
05-12-2011, 03:49 PM
Do you realize that the Thursday before the Derby is one of the busiest times at the racing secretary's office? You have out of town (even international connections) people worrying about the scratch times, licensing, other paperwork, and other behind the scenes duties to be taken care of for 10 graded races ove the next 2 days. Would you as a fan and handicapper rather have the 10 graded stakes races go off without a hitch or worry about a High Five carryover involving lesser horses? No handicapper should need more than 24 hours to handicap a pick 6 card much less a Super High Five race. I think Churchill and the racing office is giving the fans what they want, high quality graded races with full and challenging fields (validated by the fact the pick 6 was not hit Saturday). Would you as an owner or trainer enter a horse a week in advance? No, I am sure you would not.

Sorry but I have to side with Stillriledup on this. An extra 24 hours would be very workable. And as for busy days in the racing secretary's office, why do any of us give a damn about that? Guess what? Sometimes I have to come in early at work, sometimes I work late, sometimes I work from home. Nobody cares if I or anyone else have busy days, why would we care if they are "inconvenienced" for one day?

This whole thought process of defending Churchill is part of the problem racing has. They ultimately really don't care about their customers.

exactatom
05-12-2011, 04:00 PM
If Churchill did not care about the customers, then would they run the quality of undercard they do the for the Derby card? They know that with the Derby running they could still get 145,000 + to show up live, buy food, souvenirs, etc. and still make wagers on the Derby and be profitable. Instead, they put together one of the year's best racing cards (after the first 4 races for local interests). They also allow ample time between races to wager to avoid us getting shut out. Yes, that also makes them money, but they could shorten the day. What day does Churchill usually taken entries for a Thursday card?

We all have busy times when we have to work. However, these employees practically live at the track for 4 days. If I manage people and they put in that kind of an effort for me, I try to get them some down time after putting forth a monumental effort.

What would happen if there were no carryovers and Churchill brought the staff in to pull entries on Monday? Would you be willing to play more on the first post Derby card just becasue Churchill put in the effort? I doubt it.

Sometimes in life you have to weigh the options and make a choice.

Mineshaft
05-12-2011, 05:10 PM
If Churchill did not care about the customers, then would they run the quality of undercard they do the for the Derby card? They know that with the Derby running they could still get 145,000 + to show up live, buy food, souvenirs, etc. and still make wagers on the Derby and be profitable. Instead, they put together one of the year's best racing cards (after the first 4 races for local interests). They also allow ample time between races to wager to avoid us getting shut out. Yes, that also makes them money, but they could shorten the day. What day does Churchill usually taken entries for a Thursday card?

We all have busy times when we have to work. However, these employees practically live at the track for 4 days. If I manage people and they put in that kind of an effort for me, I try to get them some down time after putting forth a monumental effort.

What would happen if there were no carryovers and Churchill brought the staff in to pull entries on Monday? Would you be willing to play more on the first post Derby card just becasue Churchill put in the effort? I doubt it.

Bingo we have a winner.....

Mineshaft
05-12-2011, 05:12 PM
You are asking the employees and officials to come in with only one day of rest after they have practically lived at the racetrack since Wednesday of Derby week. You also are asking horsemen to change their schedules and enter a day early. All for the sheer prupose of giving you an extra 24 hours to handicap. Let the employees recharge their batteries and do the job properly. One day does not make that much of a difference in the grand scheme of things. You still have 48 hours to handicap. I should have combined this answer with the prior post.

damn exacta i like you more and more...

Tom
05-12-2011, 09:18 PM
What a crock.
Can no one here read?

The Derby was the 7th.
The post about entries was 3 days later on the 10th.
So much for crocodile tears about the poor over-worked employees.

Can anyone imagine some poor slob having to sit in an office and actually take entries after a 4 day week? But no one did. If you learn to read that is. Just how many people does it take to draw entries anyway? 10? 20? 50?

You guys are a gas. First it was 6 days, then it was Monday....you are almost up to the REAL date of the first post. Maybe by the Preakness you will get there.:D

Btw, the jockeys rode Sunday, the trainers were at the barns Sunday morning, the exercise riders never missed a day.....funny how they managed to do that isn't it.

exactatom
05-12-2011, 09:53 PM
OK lets take us through the calendar. Not that I want to do this, but I think we all need to see what has happened at Churchill.
The meet opened on the 30th. That entails not only overseeing all of the horses moving into the track (a tedious task including making sure all horses are on grounds,stalls been asssigned, colors on hand in color room, horsemens accounts opened, etc.) combine that with the increased media coverage, credentials, etc,. that come with the start of Derby week. You take Sunday and Monday "off" even though you have to be there for Derby week entries, nominations,etc. Tuesday AM entails getting the Oaks card entries done including dealing with all the Derby connections getting to town and all the additional logistics. Wednesday AM deals with the Derby entries, then putting on a Derby post position draw, luncheon and running a full card. Thursday ran a full card and dealt with issues on Oaks card. Friday AM dealt with a major scratch of a Derby horse, answered countless questions about lack of also eligibles, etc. Saturday was running a card that started at 10 30 AM. Now where in this is there the time or the importance of drawing entries for a card 7 days in advance. Churchill always starts the meet off full force then takes off the Sunday, Monday and Tuesday. Do you really think if entries would have been drawn in the middle of Derby week anyuone would have been focused on the the May 12 card and all races would have had enough entries to make it work. This is a big event and to expect entries to be taken in the midst of it all, would have been lost in the level of priority and you would not fill races.

Tom
05-12-2011, 10:00 PM
OK lets take us through the calendar. Not that I want to do this, but I think we all need to see what has happened at Churchill.

No, we don't.

Now where in this is there the time or the importance of drawing entries for a card 7 days in advance.

Stop right there - the question was posed on the 10th - 2 days early. Sorry if the fact do not support your rant. 7 days was someone else' delusion.

This is a big event and to expect entries to be taken in the midst of it all, would have been lost in the level of priority and you would not fill races.

The was no level of activity Tuesday. the priorty Tuesday was the huge carry-over 48 hours away.

RIF.

Relwob Owner
05-12-2011, 10:32 PM
Not going to happen 6 days out to draw cards. Southieboy is right if you wait 48 hrs to draw it allows for more entries. Wether they draw 48 hrs or 6 days out you are still going to play the Pick 6 no matter when they draw. They did the right thing. Impossible to draw the card last week with all that was going on. Some of yall sound like some whiny ass women get a grip.

You seem pretty attached to the idea that with "all they had going on", they couldnt have had the time to draw earlier than 48 hours.....yes, it was Derby week but since you seem to know so much about it, what extra work was involved that would have kept them from drawing earlier and what kept them from getting it done earlier?

Your "whiny ass women" comment is absurd....they didnt sound whiny to me at all, they sounded like unsatisfied customers and I think their complaints were spot on.....plus, arent you the guy posted over and over and over and over complaining about HRTV? Werent you essentially doing the exact same thing?

Relwob Owner
05-12-2011, 10:34 PM
The meet opened on the 30th. That entails not only overseeing all of the horses moving into the track (a tedious task including making sure all horses are on grounds,stalls been asssigned, colors on hand in color room, horsemens accounts opened, etc.) combine that with the increased media coverage, credentials, etc,. that come with the start of Derby week. You take Sunday and Monday "off" even though you have to be there for Derby week entries, nominations,etc. Tuesday AM entails getting the Oaks card entries done including dealing with all the Derby connections getting to town and all the additional logistics. Wednesday AM deals with the Derby entries, then putting on a Derby post position draw, luncheon and running a full card. Thursday ran a full card and dealt with issues on Oaks card. Friday AM dealt with a major scratch of a Derby horse, answered countless questions about lack of also eligibles, etc. Saturday was running a card that started at 10 30 AM. Now where in this is there the time or the importance of drawing entries for a card 7 days in advance. Churchill always starts the meet off full force then takes off the Sunday, Monday and Tuesday. Do you really think if entries would have been drawn in the middle of Derby week anyuone would have been focused on the the May 12 card and all races would have had enough entries to make it work. This is a big event and to expect entries to be taken in the midst of it all, would have been lost in the level of priority and you would not fill races.

Why not do what most businesses do.....prepare for when it gets really busy and adjust accordingly to make sure that the horsemen and bettors are satisfied. It isnt as if Derby week sneaks up on Churchill. They have all year to prepare for it.

The Hawk
05-12-2011, 11:29 PM
What a crock.
Can no one here read?

The Derby was the 7th.
The post about entries was 3 days later on the 10th.
So much for crocodile tears about the poor over-worked employees.

Can anyone imagine some poor slob having to sit in an office and actually take entries after a 4 day week? But no one did. If you learn to read that is. Just how many people does it take to draw entries anyway? 10? 20? 50?

You guys are a gas. First it was 6 days, then it was Monday....you are almost up to the REAL date of the first post. Maybe by the Preakness you will get there.:D

Btw, the jockeys rode Sunday, the trainers were at the barns Sunday morning, the exercise riders never missed a day.....funny how they managed to do that isn't it.

This post makes almost no sense to me. Except the part that's clearly wrong at the end, where it says the jockeys rode Sunday. They were dark, so it's not "funny how they managed to do that." They didn't. There was no racing.
Can YOU read?

Yeah, that 48 hour draw really slowed down the bettors. They only put another $1 million into the Pick 6.

Producer
05-12-2011, 11:41 PM
This post makes almost no sense to me. Except the part that's clearly wrong at the end, where it says the jockeys rode Sunday. They were dark, so it's not "funny how they managed to do that." They didn't. There was no racing.
Can YOU read?

Yeah, that 48 hour draw really slowed down the bettors. They only put another $1 million into the Pick 6.

His post made perfect sense to me, including the last part. All the so cal jocks as well as the NY jocks rode Sunday. This included John Velazquez the day after he won the derby. They had to fly home on top of it.

If you want to say 48 hrs in advance is plenty, than fine. But to make the argument that it would be too hard on the employees of CD is absolutely ludicrous.

Mineshaft
05-13-2011, 01:34 AM
Exactatom for President...

Mineshaft
05-13-2011, 01:37 AM
You seem pretty attached to the idea that with "all they had going on", they couldnt have had the time to draw earlier than 48 hours.....yes, it was Derby week but since you seem to know so much about it, what extra work was involved that would have kept them from drawing earlier and what kept them from getting it done earlier?

Your "whiny ass women" comment is absurd....they didnt sound whiny to me at all, they sounded like unsatisfied customers and I think their complaints were spot on.....plus, arent you the guy posted over and over and over and over complaining about HRTV? Werent you essentially doing the exact same thing?

yep that was me. I voiced my opinion and left it at that.

If you dont like the way Churchill draws entries then dont watch them or bet on there races. If you dont think they are there for the customers take your business somewhere else. I dont like HRTV because they dont show nite racing. So guess what i dont watch them anymore.

Mineshaft
05-13-2011, 01:40 AM
where are the damn PP's for May 25th? I need them now so i can start handicapping just in case there is a Carryover Pick 6. Please someone point me in the right direction.

Hell lets just call Huffman today and tell him to draw every card till the end of the meet in July so we can study every card. Yea thats a great idea.

duncan04
05-13-2011, 01:42 AM
His post made perfect sense to me, including the last part. All the so cal jocks as well as the NY jocks rode Sunday. This included John Velazquez the day after he won the derby. They had to fly home on top of it.

If you want to say 48 hrs in advance is plenty, than fine. But to make the argument that it would be too hard on the employees of CD is absolutely ludicrous.

Why change the schedule for a what if? And I'm pretty sure the schedule has been that way for years. I may be wrong but didn't they had the same draw schedule last year as well?

Relwob Owner
05-13-2011, 07:38 AM
yep that was me. I voiced my opinion and left it at that.

If you dont like the way Churchill draws entries then dont watch them or bet on there races. If you dont think they are there for the customers take your business somewhere else. I dont like HRTV because they dont show nite racing. So guess what i dont watch them anymore.

Voiced your opinion and left it at that? Hardly-you posted over and over and over and over about it.....now that was whining as far as I could tell. You still didnt answer specifically why they cant draw the entries further in advance.

Your "if you dont like the way Churchill draws their races, take your business elsewhere" attitude is indicative of the mentality that drives customers away from any business. They have more than enough time to plan to draw the entries in advance but just choose not to and that is something customers dont like. They just choose to ignore the concerns of their customers.

Valuist
05-13-2011, 07:55 AM

Yeah, they care about the once or twice a year customers. If they cared at all about the hard core players, they wouldn't overload so many top stakes in 2 days and would spread them out throughout the meet. I would imagine most people on this board would prefer that.

exactatom
05-13-2011, 08:02 AM
Isn't one of the reasons they have all the stakes together is that barns from the West Coast and other locations might be inclined to ship particpants for more than 1 race and that way better fields can be obtained. I know Wayne Lukas has said that when he has a horse in a Classic race , he prefers to have horses entered on the undercard in order to keep the barn operating as close to standard operations as possible instead of all just sitting around to race 1 horse. Churchill does space out the stakes with Foster day 6 weeks after Derby and stakes on that card as well.

Tom
05-13-2011, 08:31 AM
where are the damn PP's for May 25th? I need them now so i can start handicapping just in case there is a Carryover Pick 6. Please someone point me in the right direction.

Hell lets just call Huffman today and tell him to draw every card till the end of the meet in July so we can study every card. Yea thats a great idea.

How long as reality been so elusive for you?

cj
05-13-2011, 08:36 AM
In the grand scheme of things, this really isn't that big a deal. But still, the industry standard is usually 72 hours, at least. They were up with about 45. They shouldn't miss the standard because they had a few busy days.

That said, it isn't worth all this arguing.

The Hawk
05-13-2011, 01:20 PM

There was no racing at Curchill on Sunday.

I never said it was hard on the employees.

CJ right, this has gotten silly. I think all points were made.

Stillriledup
05-13-2011, 04:06 PM
Just draw the races on Monday next year. Problem solved.

exactatom
05-13-2011, 04:33 PM
The racing office is not open on Mondays at Churchill. How can you draw entries if the office is not opened? I agree with others this has been discussed WAY too much as if not for a carryover this would be so discussed. I do not understand why some people can not handicap 6 races in 48 hours.

Mineshaft
05-13-2011, 05:24 PM
anyone have the PP's for May 25th i need to start capping

Stillriledup
05-13-2011, 05:55 PM
The racing office is not open on Mondays at Churchill. How can you draw entries if the office is not opened? I agree with others this has been discussed WAY too much as if not for a carryover this would be so discussed. I do not understand why some people can not handicap 6 races in 48 hours.

Its possible to handicap 6 races in 48 hours if that's the only thing you are doing. Unfortunately, most people need sleep and most people work 9 to 5 and most people have some sort of other obligations to handle. If CD wants to have a late draw, they can toss the fans a few 6 horse fields. When you have 80 or 90 horses to handicap, and you're a person who doesnt know CD at all, it takes for ever to watch videotapes and do other handicapping stuff. To research 80 or 90 horses, you have to watch hundreds of videotapes, that takes time.

cj
05-13-2011, 06:13 PM

It wasn't funny the first time. It is just sad recycled.

speed
05-13-2011, 08:43 PM
What year? :)

mistergee
05-13-2011, 09:30 PM
who would have dreamed that a thread of this subject would get this many posts? so of course I will add to it

Mineshaft
05-13-2011, 09:32 PM
What year? :)

Stillriledup
05-13-2011, 10:48 PM
who would have dreamed that a thread of this subject would get this many posts? so of course I will add to it

It got a lot of posts because this is a pressing issue in horsebetting. Players need their PPs, we were all sitting around Monday twiddling our thumbs while these people were 'resting' from their 'big day'.

benzer
05-13-2011, 10:57 PM
Give it a rest Mineshaft

Let's all move on to something more interesting.

By the way for the race in 2012. My Pix (593) :lol:

I want as much advance information as possible
to handicap a race as stated by other posters.

Time is limited by the constraints of everyday life.

Simply no reason to make lite about it.

Mineshaft
05-14-2011, 11:48 AM
Give it a rest Mineshaft

Let's all move on to something more interesting.

By the way for the race in 2012. My Pix (593) :lol:

I want as much advance information as possible
to handicap a race as stated by other posters.

Time is limited by the constraints of everyday life.

Simply no reason to make lite about it.

I agree 100%