PDA

View Full Version : i like christina olivers

lamboguy
05-09-2011, 03:32 PM
she picks harness winners along with thoroughbred winners, but she doesn't knwo whether LYNN WHITING is male or female. also she thinks LEIGH DELACOR is a female.

Spalding No!
05-09-2011, 03:40 PM
she picks harness winners along with thoroughbred winners, but she doesn't knwo whether LYNN WHITING is male or female. also she thinks LEIGH DELACOR is a female.

She seemed despaerate to make a case for Brilliant Speed in the Kentucky Derby, bringing up Barbaro, Street Sense, and Big Brown because they had "turf influences" in there pedigree. Never mind they were all Grade 1 winners on dirt before the race. Blew off his 2yo dirt efforts because they were sprints.

Apparently her fiancee works for Tom Albertrani. She should have just used this in her analysis, would have been just as relevant as anything else she was spewing.

Of course, Frank Lyons loved the horse, too. Not sure if there's a love triangle behind the scenes.

outofthebox
05-09-2011, 04:21 PM
Leigh is female...

lamboguy
05-09-2011, 04:34 PM
Leigh is female...
where did you get that one?

go check it out, he certainly soiunds like a he to me!

Dahoss9698
05-09-2011, 04:50 PM
http://www.delacourstable.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=2&Itemid=234

Leigh Delacour (formerly Leigh Offutt) grew up in Maryland horse country, and had an early career in Fox Hunting and Pony racing, which lead to Amateur racing, an education from the University of Virginia and eventually the stable of Graham Motion. She began as a rider in Motions operation and rose to a traveling assistant, a career that spanned more than 10 years. While with Motion, Leigh had the opportunity to see many top tracks and make the acquaintance of Arnaud Delacour.

Kevroc
05-09-2011, 04:51 PM
Leigh is female, worked for Graham Motion.

She won trainer of the month honors at TAM last year.

ManeMediaMogul
05-10-2011, 05:58 AM
She seemed despaerate to make a case for Brilliant Speed in the Kentucky Derby, bringing up Barbaro, Street Sense, and Big Brown because they had "turf influences" in there pedigree. Never mind they were all Grade 1 winners on dirt before the race. Blew off his 2yo dirt efforts because they were sprints.

Apparently her fiancee works for Tom Albertrani. She should have just used this in her analysis, would have been just as relevant as anything else she was spewing.

Of course, Frank Lyons loved the horse, too. Not sure if there's a love triangle behind the scenes.

I loved the horse too. He trained beautifully all week long. He was a tremendous overlay at 30-1. If you go back and watch his race, he ran super...just ran out of stretch.

ManeMediaMogul
05-10-2011, 06:01 AM

BTW - It is Christina Olivares.

Spalding No!
05-10-2011, 09:17 AM
He was a tremendous overlay at 30-1. If you go back and watch his race, he ran super...just ran out of stretch.

Yep. Reminded me of Stately Victor's effort last year.

MickJ26
05-10-2011, 11:02 AM
Christina looks and sounds like she's reading off a teleprompter.

Valuist
05-10-2011, 05:27 PM
Christina looks and sounds like she's reading off a teleprompter.

Speaking of Teleprompter, I think that was the last winner Christina had.

Edward DeVere
05-10-2011, 09:40 PM
Leigh is female...

And if that's not the case, someone should inform Arnaud.

bigmack
05-10-2011, 10:39 PM

Apparently her fiancee works for Tom Albertrani. She should have just used this in her analysis, would have been just as relevant as anything else she was spewing.\
I had lofty hopes of you being tremendously literate. Another ideation shattered to smithereens.

Fiance is the man you plan to marry; your fiancee (or fiancée) is the woman you plan to marry.