Early pick 4 starting on race 1:

:1:
:7: :8:
:6: :9: :11:
:2: :7:

Beachbabe
05-09-2011, 01:58 PM
out of the pick 4.
Pick 5 starting on race 3: (one of these days I'll hit one....... :lol: )

:6: :9: :11:
:2: :7:
:4:
:7: :9:
:10: :12:

turninforhome10
05-09-2011, 02:46 PM
The bug boy is bringing 43% winners for JC Vasquez 71% on the board. Kid can ride and these are some great prices. WOW.

lamboguy
05-09-2011, 02:55 PM
The bug boy is bringing 43% winners for JC Vasquez 71% on the board. Kid can ride and these are some great prices. WOW.
how the hell did mr. vazquez win with that sucker?

lamboguy
05-09-2011, 02:56 PM
all that kid has is a good agent, bobby klesaris.

he is ok though, but no great rider in my opinion on the east coast after he loses his bug

turninforhome10
05-09-2011, 03:03 PM
Bugs are useful, but I have seen so many drop off the map when the loose it. The only bug boy I ever got acquainted with was Bejarano when Steve Elzey had him at Hoosier. We took 5 horses won 4 races and cleaned up on Bejarano. It did not matter the odds. I think Pedroza is doing so well IMHO is that Delaware is faster than I ever remember and horses are staying on. 47 and change and they don't stop. I don't think he is a superstar just in the right place at the right time.

lamboguy
05-09-2011, 03:13 PM
Bugs are useful, but I have seen so many drop off the map when the loose it. The only bug boy I ever got acquainted with was Bejarano when Steve Elzey had him at Hoosier. We took 5 horses won 4 races and cleaned up on Bejarano. It did not matter the odds. I think Pedroza is doing so well IMHO is that Delaware is faster than I ever remember and horses are staying on. 47 and change and they don't stop. I don't think he is a superstar just in the right place at the right time.the kid rode one of my horses in new york, he didn't do anything wrong, but i certainly did, i put out a horse with a problem that i didn't know about, so i got dusted there and i had bet out on that filly. the rider came back and didn't know what was wrong with the horse. the next week i ran the horse back with a good rider jose lescano, he didn't know what was wrong with the horse either. so i switched trainers and i am straightening her out now, she should be ok her next start. to me pedroza was no worse than lescano

point given
05-10-2011, 12:34 AM
how the hell did mr. vazquez win with that sucker?

I'd like to know to, as my buddy formerly owned it and the horse didn't know the word win.always quit.