PDA

View Full Version : Smash Entered

Pell Mell
05-04-2011, 08:07 AM
Might be I'm posting this in the wrong thread but this was where I hoped it would be early on.

Last year when I was doing my pedigree handicapping of the 2 yr olds Smash was one of my very best. He made one start, which he won, and then evidently suffered some type of injury. It must have been serious because he has been away since last July.

I have been waiting to see him run again and he has been working steadily for a couple of months. He's finally entered on Fri. 5/6 in the 7th @ HOL in an OC race. I'm hoping he has a bright future and may be a top contender in the future. :ThmbUp:

Plain Steve
05-04-2011, 08:16 AM
Might be I'm posting this in the wrong thread but this was where I hoped it would be early on.

Last year when I was doing my pedigree handicapping of the 2 yr olds Smash was one of my very best. He made one start, which he won, and then evidently suffered some type of injury. It must have been serious because he has been away since last July.

I have been waiting to see him run again and he has been working steadily for a couple of months. He's finally entered on Fri. 5/6 in the 7th @ HOL in an OC race. I'm hoping he has a bright future and may be a top contender in the future. :ThmbUp:

Thanks for sharing. Reminds me of a horse I was following in '97 named Ordway.
http://www.horseracingnation.com/horse/Ordway

nijinski
05-04-2011, 01:28 PM
His stablemate Coil is entered in the same race and I've been waiting for his return along with Smash , should be interesting.

nijinski
05-06-2011, 08:11 PM
They ran 1-2 Coil / Smash .
Wish Coil wasn't out with the bone chip , he is bred for the classic distances.