PDA

View Full Version : Hey, left-leaners...your one time hero, Cindy Sheehan, has this to say about OBL

PaceAdvantage
05-04-2011, 03:18 AM
I am sorry, but if you believe the newest death of OBL, you're stupid. Just think to yourself--they paraded Saddam's dead sons around to prove they were dead--why do you suppose they hastily buried this version of OBL at sea? This lying, murderous Empire can only exist with your brainwashed consent--just put your flags away and THINK!Remember when she was such a brave hero standing up to that big evil baddie, George W. Bush?

Now whatcha got to say about her? Should I take her at her word once again? :lol:

http://sfist.com/2011/05/02/cindy_sheehan_calls_bin_ladens_deat.php

Now they are calling her "crazy." We live in interesting times indeed.

newtothegame
05-04-2011, 03:24 AM
Very astute observation Mike......
And as I have said on more then one occassion, I am not a conspiracy theorist.
But, I have to be honest here....this WH has left alot to be desired in the way of it's "FACTS".
As I pointed out in another thread, just mere HOURS after the fact, already changing it's "FACTS" to the "real truth".
And Obama wonders when this follishness and silliness will stop......gee..how about when you get out of office there Obama!!

rastajenk
05-04-2011, 07:33 AM
Hcap's "Deather" movement mover is Cindy Sheehan! How sweet is that irony?

Tom
05-04-2011, 10:30 AM
Maybe we will get to see the "short form" corpse photo.

Robert Goren
05-04-2011, 11:37 AM
You guys are a disgrace. You may not agree with her politics, but the way the right treats a mother who lost her son in the Iraqi war is uncalled for.

Tom
05-04-2011, 11:47 AM
It was her decision to become a political person.
She gets what she sows.

rastajenk
05-04-2011, 12:17 PM
No kidding. Lots of mothers who have lost children over there didn't turn into publicity whoremongering idiots.

Marshall Bennett
05-04-2011, 03:06 PM
You guys are a disgrace. You may not agree with her politics, but the way the right treats a mother who lost her son in the Iraqi war is uncalled for.
She's made a complete fool of herself in the shadow of her son's death. I would imagine he would be ashamed of her. She's a nut.

woodtoo
05-04-2011, 03:45 PM

I for one will except nothing other than the "long form"corpse photo.:sleeping:

NJ Stinks
05-04-2011, 03:52 PM

Stop making sense this minute, Robert!

Tom
05-04-2011, 03:56 PM
You guys are the ones making no sense here.
She stood alongside the road trying to draw attention to here "pain" by wanting to meet with Bush, but in fact, she had already met with him.
She was converted to a political tool, not a grieving mother.

NJ Stinks
05-04-2011, 04:00 PM
You guys are the ones making no sense here.
She stood alongside the road trying to draw attention to here "pain" by wanting to meet with Bush, but in fact, she had already met with him.
She was converted to a political tool, not a grieving mother.

She's a woman who lost her son for no good reason. There were no WMD's, remember? So now she doesn't believe anything the government says.

Can you blame her?

Light
05-04-2011, 05:05 PM
I don't doubt that Osama is dead,nor do I want to see pictures of him. The reason is that if he is not dead,all OBL would have to do is contact Al Jazeera with a tape and totally embarrass the WH.

But Cindy has some good points on her blog such as:

Islam does not encourage burial at sea.

Islam DOES NOT say “within 24 hours” it just says, as soon as possible

Benazir Bhutto, Pakistani politician and hardly a wild-eyed radical told David Frost in an interview dated November 2, 2007, that Osama had already been murdered.

Osama bin Laden and al Qaida were constructs of the CIA.

OBL NEVER claimed responsibility for 9/11.

http://cindysheehanssoapbox.blogspot.com/

boxcar
05-04-2011, 10:56 PM

I wonder if we'll get to see a certified copy of the Certificate of Burial at Sea?

Boxcar

PaceAdvantage
05-04-2011, 10:59 PM
You guys are a disgrace. You may not agree with her politics, but the way the right treats a mother who lost her son in the Iraqi war is uncalled for.Another who is "off limits" is that it? The left-leaners had no problems exploiting her when what she was saying made sense to them...

Funny how that works...did you call them out on it as being disgraceful? Taking advantage of a grieving mom like that?

She may be grieving, but she's also an adult, and she knows exactly what she's doing when she goes public like she has and she does.

I have all the sympathy in the world for her as a mother and what she went through and must continue to go through, but her politics and her public speech is fair game as far as I'm concerned.

ElKabong
05-04-2011, 11:29 PM
BHO can't win for losing. That's ok by me....

Welcome to the big leagues, kid. GWB will be the frst to say, 'you do well, and they still come at you.' Now it's your turn, punk.

Turn the economy around, or you'll be a one termer. People are out of work, out of money, out of patience.

HUSKER55
05-05-2011, 08:45 AM
the hanging of saddam was on facebook? I believe, so what is the problem with show us OBL body in the morgue?

turfbar
05-05-2011, 09:28 AM
Believe me I hate to borrow what I am going to say from a Hollywood movie,

thier such an agenda pushing bunch, but remember what Jack Nicholsons'

character said in the court martial movie , A Few Good Men 1992 ,

"you can't handle the truth" .

Turfbar

ElKabong
05-06-2011, 09:01 PM
the hanging of saddam was on facebook? I believe, so what is the problem with show us OBL body in the morgue?

Osama's last Facebook post:
BRB some's at the door