PDA

View Full Version : NP

Larry Hamilton
10-26-2003, 05:15 PM
Anyone have any idea how I can make a bet at Northfield Plains? I am kinda in a hurry. Thank you.

Larry Hamilton
10-26-2003, 05:20 PM
whoops--Northlands Park

Larry Hamilton
10-26-2003, 06:28 PM
too late, I cant tell if my pick finished out of the money or was scratched....doesnt matter now...

Jake
10-28-2003, 12:17 AM
Larry,

I would like to hear a good answer, too. Would love to know a way to bet Northland. Also, Assiniboia Downs and Stampede Park in season. I have several longshot trainer plays I follow and they seems to graviate to these obscure small tracks for some of their major scores. Very frustrating at times.

Brian Flewwelling
10-28-2003, 05:26 AM
Originally posted by Jake
Larry,

I would like to hear a good answer, too. Would love to know a way to bet Northland. Also, Assiniboia Downs and Stampede Park in season. I have several longshot trainer plays I follow and they seems to graviate to these obscure small tracks for some of their major scores. Very frustrating at times.

NP, and STP can be bet through HorsePlayer interactive at http://www.675bets.com/

this is the WO/HST phone betting system. Doesn't offer much other than the chance to bet, when there lines are working, and miscellaneous aggravation otherwise. But it is the only system we Canadians can use legally.

Better hurry, racing is done this weekend, to return in April to STP

for ASD (and MD) I cannot help you.

Brian

Jake
10-28-2003, 02:17 PM
Brian,

Thanks. I have completely forgotten about HorsePlayer Interactive. Great advice.

Originally posted by Brian Flewwelling
NP, and STP can be bet through HorsePlayer interactive at http://www.675bets.com/

this is the WO/HST phone betting system. Doesn't offer much other than the chance to bet, when there lines are working, and miscellaneous aggravation otherwise. But it is the only system we Canadians can use legally.

Better hurry, racing is done this weekend, to return in April to STP

for ASD (and MD) I cannot help you.

Brian