PDA

View Full Version : YONKERS MONDAY 5/2

botster
05-02-2011, 07:03 PM
1st
Another outside draw here for 8 NATIVE TREASURE.I still believe this horse is very good right now and tonight drops back to 10's.Sears and Bartlett refused to try to put this horse closer to the lead out of the gate in 20's and I believe he had no chance in those two tries.

botster
05-02-2011, 07:11 PM
3 VIRGIN MARY haven't been messing with this class lately but this one does intrigue me.This NW4 class I believe can be rated pretty cheap and this one finishing in behind SUMMER SNOW after leaving the gate in the PETTICOAT consolation in my opinion is just too much for these.

botster
05-02-2011, 07:16 PM
4 CARSON CITY ROAD has improved well since a few months back in where he was struggling to get a win in NW 4,000.He shook loose late in last and was coming fast.He has the speed needed to get involved here.

botster
05-02-2011, 07:25 PM
1st
Another outside draw here for 8 NATIVE TREASURE.I still believe this horse is very good right now and tonight drops back to 10's.Sears and Bartlett refused to try to put this horse closer to the lead out of the gate in 20's and I believe he had no chance in those two tries.

Was stung pretty good that first quarter and still had pace after having some trouble finding the lane...Finished third.This horse is one of these that give me major headaches.I know he has been real good but poor draws and unagressive drives are a lethal combonation.

botster
05-02-2011, 08:59 PM
3 VIRGIN MARY haven't been messing with this class lately but this one does intrigue me.This NW4 class I believe can be rated pretty cheap and this one finishing in behind SUMMER SNOW after leaving the gate in the PETTICOAT consolation in my opinion is just too much for these.

Pandy actually got me on this one last week...Good eye Bob.I don't know if we liked her for the same reasons but I guess it doesn't matter.The same mutual payout anyway you wanna slice it;).

botster
05-02-2011, 10:14 PM
4 CARSON CITY ROAD has improved well since a few months back in where he was struggling to get a win in NW 4,000.He shook loose late in last and was coming fast.He has the speed needed to get involved here.

Interesting to see what Holland will do with Penas charge in the same race.I will play some doubles here 2-4-6/4.

botster
05-02-2011, 10:34 PM
Interesting to see what Holland will do with Penas charge in the same race.I will play some doubles here 2-4-6/4.

Holland helped bust up the chalk double there.WAYNE THE LEFTY is the class but has disapointed a couple of times already.The 1 is the other 50's drop here that will take the GP's money.

w/p 4

1-3-6-7 in a box.

botster
05-02-2011, 10:49 PM
Holland helped bust up the chalk double there.WAYNE THE LEFTY is the class but has disapointed a couple of times already.The 1 is the other 50's drop here that will take the GP's money.

w/p 4

1-3-6-7 in a box.

The obvious prevails there.1:51:4 mile and Yannick decided not to take the passing lane...:confused:.Most likely would not have got the place but still didn't make much sense.

Until Tuesday:)