PDA

View Full Version : new system test ("RRG" system): Belmont (take 5/2 or higher)

Bill Cullen
05-01-2011, 01:32 PM
I will test this new system (the "RRG" system) for an initial sample of 100 races, not including scratches. If the median win payoff multiplied by the percentage of winners equals $190.00 or greater, I will then proceed to do another sample of 100 races. I hope to be able to get through 300 races.

Best,

bill C

2nd race - #3
3rd race - #5, #7
4th race - #2
5th race - #6
6th rce - #4
7th race - #6
8th race - #7
9th race - #6
10th race - #8

Solid_Gold
05-01-2011, 02:42 PM
Bill is 5/2 really acceptable? I don't know so just asking because you'll need a lot of chalk to show a profit is all. Especially betting every race at 5/2 min.

Thanks and good luck

Bill Cullen
05-02-2011, 07:21 PM
Based on some preliminary research, I set my criteria for considering the current system under test a success if it met certain conditions.

You're main point is correct; I myself debated whether 5/2 was just too low. In the past, when i have tested systems (including some on this site), I have usually set a minimun of 4/1 odds. but i found that that was often too high when i reviewed systems I had tested. I have tried in this case to use specific criteria that arose from my preliminary research instead of a general rule of 4/1 odd or greater.

Thanks for your post.

Best,

Bill C