PDA

View Full Version : Churchill Finale

PaceAdvantage
04-30-2011, 11:07 PM
Maybe I'm missing something, but I absolutely LOVE the :5: in the nightcap at Churchill Downs.

His last two at Oaklawn are so much better than anything the rest of the field has put out...hell, his third race back is better than anything the rest of the field has put out...

And this horse is 5-1 with 3mtp

As far as race shape goes, he's the second best late speed in the race and the top speed, although positionally, he may not be on the lead. On paper though, he's faster both early and late than any of the other supposed speeds in here, so no disadvantages in that regard that I can see.

I guess I'm missing something obvious with this one. I rarely see such a divergence like this between CJ's figures and the tote. I guess we'll see in a few minutes.

PaceAdvantage
04-30-2011, 11:14 PM
Wow, that was just horrible... :lol:

Horse got the worst trip possible out of the gate, but I think he may have beaten only one or two at most...pace was crawling...he should have been near the lead...that whole race was just God-awful wrong... :bang:

Grits
04-30-2011, 11:17 PM
It wasn't one of your better picks, bud. LOLOLLLLLLLLLL I think he did beat only one other runner.:lol:

cj
05-01-2011, 12:42 AM
Those starter allowances (the real ones, not the fake Cali kind) are always a tough read.