PDA

View Full Version : Look out! Trump's fuming

jognlope
04-30-2011, 10:38 PM
He's at the correspondents dinner and Seth Meyers was over the top in degrading comments. Trump is sitting there with his face frozen angry. Look out for his comments, whew!!!

Robert Goren
04-30-2011, 11:40 PM
Trump can dish it out, but he can't take it.

Jay Trotter
04-30-2011, 11:45 PM
LOL What a sourpuss! :lol:

PaceAdvantage
04-30-2011, 11:50 PM
Trump can dish it out, but he can't take it.How so? Just by some look on his face?

What did he say in response?

Tom
05-01-2011, 12:18 AM
Wouldn't anyone be pissed of if Seth Meyers was at your dinner?
What a sack of shit he is!
Part of the worst cast in SNL history! :lol:

JustRalph
05-01-2011, 12:32 AM
http://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/seth-meyers-mocks-trump-biden-at-press-dinner/2011/04/30/AFAiqiOF_video.html#

video here

some pretty good lines I thought.

jognlope
05-01-2011, 07:22 AM
I mean I'm not a fan of Trump, but I think I would give him a hug if I saw him. Seth Meyers was really below the belt a couple times.

PaceAdvantage
05-01-2011, 12:28 PM
I just watched Obama's speech where he threw some jabs at Trump...Trump was sitting there smiling and nodding his head...Trump didn't look angry or pissed at all...now time to go watch Seth Meyers...

BTW, Obama's speech was pretty funny, and he poked fun at himself, especially when he showed a "preview" of the upcoming movie 'The President's Speech,' a movie about when he loses his teleprompter due to budget cuts...

PaceAdvantage
05-01-2011, 01:18 PM
Yeah, Trump was a stone face during Meyers' monologue, but I wouldn't say he looked angry. He just wasn't laughing. Meyers' delivery sucked by the way...although some of his jokes did make me laugh...

NJ Stinks
05-01-2011, 01:23 PM
Wouldn't anyone be pissed of if Seth Meyers was at your dinner?
What a sack of shit he is!

Seth Meyers was hilarious last night IMO! :lol:

Tom, sooner or later you are bound to hit the nail on the head. Meanwhile, your fingers are taking a real pounding! :p

bigmack
05-01-2011, 01:35 PM
Seth Meyers was hilarious last night IMO! :lol:

Tom, sooner or later you are bound to hit the nail on the head. Meanwhile, your fingers are taking a real pounding! :p
Tough to be funny when you're reading lines fed to you like a 5th grader. 90% of being funny at a gig like that is NOT making it seem you're reading jokes. While there were a few entertaining lines, he was less than professional in their delivery.

As far as material, I would venture a guess, Mr. T. could come up with better material in an afternoon.

jognlope
05-01-2011, 02:05 PM
"although he wouldn't make a good president," that's mean. He was hilarious otherwise I thought. All Trump had to do was fake a couple laughs.