PDA

View Full Version : YONKERS THURSDAY 4/28

botster
04-28-2011, 06:59 PM
End of another week with tonights card.Let's see if we can get the "wheels back on".

cecil127
04-28-2011, 07:19 PM
ill play any of jakes horses to show if the odds are 6/1 or greater tonight.:cool:

botster
04-28-2011, 07:21 PM
3rd 2-3-4-8
4th 3-5
5th 4
6th 2-3-5

botster
04-28-2011, 07:22 PM
ill play any of jakes horses to show if the odds are 6/1 or greater tonight.:cool:

I will be rooting them on.Good Fortune:)

botster
04-28-2011, 07:30 PM
LAST DRAGON is another off that nightmare bias follow-up evening.He was one that went earlier in the card that evening but it was only his first start back.He barely went "raceway sound", so I am weary, but willingly to play a bit.

botster
04-28-2011, 07:49 PM
LAST DRAGON is another off that nightmare bias follow-up evening.He was one that went earlier in the card that evening but it was only his first start back.He barely went "raceway sound", so I am weary, but willingly to play a bit.

5-2...this is an underlay.Exactas are worth something.

botster
04-28-2011, 08:03 PM
5-2...this is an underlay.Exactas are worth something.

What a cripple...2nd start off the rest and he looks like that.Needs to ship to Monticello:cool:.

Prick4 is done as quick as it started:p.

botster
04-28-2011, 08:06 PM
Here SKYWAY HANOVER who IMO is pretty sharp gets a big switch and is currently 5-1.The problem again is that he is a closer.

cecil127
04-28-2011, 08:08 PM
hmmm, maybe a play to w/p for odds of anywhere from 5/2 thru 5/1 on hartline trained horses would be wise:D

5/2 thru 3/1 ill play to win
7/2 thru 5/1 ill play to place
ok, the plan is set....:cool: :D
excuse me now as i go fall on my face.

botster
04-28-2011, 08:17 PM
Here SKYWAY HANOVER who IMO is pretty sharp gets a big switch and is currently 5-1.The problem again is that he is a closer.

7-2 was ridiculous.

botster
04-28-2011, 08:26 PM
hmmm, maybe a play to w/p for odds of anywhere from 5/2 thru 5/1 on hartline trained horses would be wise:D

5/2 thru 3/1 ill play to win
7/2 thru 5/1 ill play to place
ok, the plan is set....:cool: :D
excuse me now as i go fall on my face.

RINGSIDE LAUREN has a decent enough figure in the 6th for Hartline.If SEE THROUGH IT gets challenged here he is very beatable IMO.

botster
04-28-2011, 08:33 PM
In the 9th 6 SLIMSPLACE looks pretty good, but 4-1 in the line.

That FAROUCHE HANOVER in the 12th has some ability that we haven't seen yet.She certainly has a look of class when she is going.She bounced back and raced very well in last.She could be sitting on a big one soon!

cecil127
04-28-2011, 08:44 PM
with no show wagering ill go with RL/sears to place. forced me right out of my plan...."thats how they get ya", as my dad's been known to say.:D

botster
04-28-2011, 09:07 PM
with no show wagering ill go with RL/sears to place. forced me right out of my plan...."thats how they get ya", as my dad's been known to say.:D

Their was a commercial with that line in it a few years ago too.WINNIE THE WHO beats Pena tonight after he had to work for the lead.

botster
04-28-2011, 09:09 PM
5 and 7 both out.Probably looking at 2-1.:p

botster
04-28-2011, 09:57 PM
5 and 7 both out.Probably looking at 2-1.:p

The patented Staulbaum bottom job here with the favorite.The 6 here is left for dead first up @ 9-5.Odds were destined to be way too short here.

botster
04-28-2011, 10:08 PM
I guess doubles could be a logical play here.WYGANT PRINCE hasn't been able to finish it off in his last few and looms a poor betting choice here for me at his probable low odds.3 MARAVICH,5 GUIDING LIGHT and 8 SAMSWINNER can win here and odds will be inviting.

GUIDING LIGHT is a good animal when he is kept gaited throughout his career.Kleinhans is good with trotters and he can get one going.MARAVICH made a bold move in last. 8 SAMSAWINNER gets Brennan,has left from the outside over the half, and comes from a sharp outfit.

botster
04-28-2011, 10:20 PM
I guess doubles could be a logical play here.WYGANT PRINCE hasn't been able to finish it off in his last few and looms a poor betting choice here for me at his probable low odds.3 MARAVICH,5 GUIDING LIGHT and 8 SAMSWINNER can win here and odds will be inviting.

GUIDING LIGHT is a good animal when he is kept gaited throughout his career.Kleinhans is good with trotters and he can get one going.MARAVICH made a bold move in last. 8 SAMSAWINNER gets Brennan,has left from the outside over the half, and comes from a sharp outfit.

The double is better value with MARAVICH here even though he is VERY close in odds in this race with WYGANT PRINCE.

botster
04-28-2011, 10:22 PM
The double is better value with MARAVICH here even though he is VERY close in odds in this race with WYGANT PRINCE.

They hit WYGANT PRINCE hard late.Now he is a legit favorite in the double.

botster
04-28-2011, 10:30 PM

WYGANT PRINCE gets beat again but this time by 1 SIR SIRO @ 29-1.:eek:

3 MARAVICH was not right this evening.

botster
04-28-2011, 10:34 PM
3 FAROUCHE was taking some decent action in the double.Poor job on the morning line guy here putting her in at 8-1.May have actually scared some off her with that line.Hopefully we can take advantage here at a 4-1 closing.

botster
04-28-2011, 10:36 PM
3 FAROUCHE was taking some decent action in the double.Poor job on the morning line guy here putting her in at 8-1.May have actually scared some off her with that line.Hopefully we can take advantage here at a 4-1 closing.

She is at 7-1...that's an overlay.The morning line guy wasn't way off with the GP.I still believe she should have a better chance than 7-1 to beat this field.

botster
04-28-2011, 10:54 PM
She is at 7-1...that's an overlay.The morning line guy wasn't way off with the GP.I still believe she should have a better chance than 7-1 to beat this field.

The price I believe was there and it's a bit easier to swallow the loss.Used hard and tired when pressed.I have to "stick by my guns" even though I have expended some ammunition the last couple of weeks in doing so.

Good Fortune...Until Monday:)