PDA

View Full Version : Mass Dems go after Unions...Cops/Firefighters

JustRalph
04-27-2011, 11:14 PM
http://www.boston.com/news/local/massachusetts/articles/2011/04/27/house_votes_to_limit_bargaining_on_health_care/

When you are out of money, you are out of money.

Dems did this........ :jump: :eek:

PaceAdvantage
04-27-2011, 11:27 PM
Wonder what some of our more hardened union members from Massachusetts have to say about this...

eastie
04-28-2011, 12:27 AM
my health insurance went from $24/ a week, to $43/ a week, to $74/ a week in the past 3 years. Copays are all doubled or tripled. I don't know how much worse it could get.

i guess i will just have to struggle by with the 5 weeks vacation, 15 sick days, 13 holidays (including hack holidays St Patrick's day/Evacuation day, Patriots Day, and the unforgettable Bunker Hill Day) and 3 personal days, that we still have. Not to forget shift differential for working afternoons. There are also still cards to be played in this hand. Thanks for asking PA.

newtothegame
04-28-2011, 12:29 AM
Wait, wait, wait.......where is Mosty, eastie, nj, etc etc to tell me somehow this story was fabricated. I know i did NOT just read this was led by DEMOCRATS. What is the world coming too??? lol

ArlJim78
04-28-2011, 07:40 AM
will the white house send its organizing against America droids to hold protests out there? Will Jesse Jackson be on his way soon? Who will the union members send their death threats to? Democrats?